Kinkiest thing u have done?

Kinda kinky. My husband was commenting on all of the males number's that I have in my phone. I told him that they were just friends. Which they are. So he dared me to pick out 5 single guys on my friends list and send them a sexy topless selfie with a message, "Hey Hubby, when you are done working in the garage, I have a warm place for you to cum ;-) ." He said, I would get a lot of positive responses from my "friends". LOL Then just wait. I had my "OMG!! So sorry, wrong person :eek:" text already ready to send. :D

Please let me know if you're ever in need of a new "friend" to accidentally text pics to.

I promise to act shocked and appreciative.

My "kinkiest thing" is not something that I felt good about in the end.

When I was in college, I had a girlfriend who told me she wanted to play out a fantasy of having "rough sex." Now, we had already had what I, and I think most people, would have considered fairly rough sex, including hair pulling, spanking, nipple pinching & pulling, restraining, etc. So, I just thought she wanted to take it up a notch, so the next time we had sex I slapped her boobs a few times throughout and slapped her face lightly twice as she climaxed, which was a new experience for me - I had never slapped a woman before. Well, she liked that, but she told me it was not what she meant by rough sex. As we talked through what she wanted, it became clear what she really wanted was forced-sex play (not that we called it that then).

So, we set up a scenario where I was waiting for her in her dorm room on a night we knew her roommate would be out all night. When my girlfriend came in the room, I attacked her, ripped her clothes off, made her give me a blowjob and then took her from behind, first in her pussy and then in her ass. Then I left her lying naked on her floor.

After I left her dorm, I called to make sure she was okay. She told me it had been fun for her, but that she hoped next time I could really be rough. This bothered me as I already had mixed feelings about the whole thing anyway, once it was over and I was no longer in the moment, because some of it had felt a bit too real to me (for example, getting her to suck me off had taken some slaps I thought were too hard).

Frustrated and a little concerned that she wanted more from me than I could give -- I was growing more disturbed by the extent of what I had done the more I thought about it -- I asked her straight out what she really wanted. Her response was, "For you to hit me instead of just slapping. I want it to be real."

That was the end for us. I knew I could not go down that road with her. To this day, the forced-sex play scenario I engaged in with that college girlfriend is, in my mind, the kinkiest thing I have ever done because of how real it felt to me (even though it was not real enough for her). I have done some forced-sex play with others since then, including with my wife, but I always try to keep some element of fun in it so it does not feel real to me in the way the experience above did.

Last edited:
I got s couple, "wrong person but WOW thanks for the mistake." kind of texts. I also go one, OMG!!! I so wish I was Jay right now. LOL" followed by, "You are so damn sexy!!!" That guy texted me for a while." They were all positive but one did not reply, has seen us and me out a few times and has never mentioned it. But, I have caught him trying to sneak a glance.

The dangerous one :D :devil:

The dangerous one :D :devil:

Sex in the back of an ambulance. The nurse and I had delivered the patent and was enroute back to base. Was dark, we had been flirting for some time. Pulled into a roadside rest. Got that bus a rockin!

We did a sixty nine position and I fingered his bottom while sucking him off. I think that was the kinkiest thing I have ever done. He made a huge spunk on my breasts. It must have been so kinky it turned him on way quick.

this thread gives me boners.

kinkiest thing ever would have to be sixty nine with my ex after filling her pussy with cum licked her clean and was rimming her ass while she licked me clean and teased my ass still makes me hard to this day thinking about it she was a wild one

Swingers Club

I was at a swingers club with my partner. We were on a bed in a semi public area. The area was not designated as a group area. A young couple were watching she and I as I took her from behind. The couple edged closer to the bed. The man indicating that they wanted to be intimate with each other on the bed. So.I slid my partner over and the other couple climbed on the bed. They also started with the man raking his partner from behind. They finished rather quickly and the woman turned on her side and began watching my partner and I. This was the first time I really got a good look at her. She looked to be no more than 19 or 20. She continued to watch us intently. She seemed to have a disappointed look on her face. I assumed because her session had ended so quickly. As I began to get close to my peak I pulled out of my partner and she turned over. She enjoyed having me cumin on her body and face. As I was stroking my cock getting ready to explode the young girl caught my eye as I noticed her moving her face right beside my partners. I looked at my partner and she said "cum on us baby." So I begin to shoot my load on my partners body and the young girls face. To me this was extremely kinky because I had never so much as spoken to this woman and she was young enough to be my daughter.

I do so much kinky stuff it's hard to say. However, I'll throw this one in the ring:

My female bi friend (you know who you are ;p) and I found 4 18 year old virgins for her to play with bareback. All except one of them was CLEARLY a virgin. So for about 4 hours, we all took turns fucking her (she's multiple orgasmic, which is fucking awesome) and making her cum again and again. DVP, multiple holes, you name it.

Finally, one after another we all came inside of her pussy, and then I ate her out and brought her off a few more times as the other guys dressed and left.

Hot times. When we met, she'd fucked only 4 guys by age 32. Now, 2 years later, she's fucked 32 in total and about 6-7 women (mostly with protection, the BB scene above was a one-off).

Was she a tall Asian girl named Chia, by any chance? :p. I ask because I had a similar experience, though I dated my particular girl for about 5-6 months, and actually did go very far with her into that kink. I *hated* it. All I felt was horrible about myself. And yet, being the partner who wants to please his lover, I felt like I had to do as she asked. She was turned on by being bruised and beaten up. The pain made her cum like crazy, and the idea of being "put in her place" made her super aroused. Suffice to say, it reached a point where I couldn't live with it anymore, and that was that. She was devastated, but as I told her at the time, I'd rather break her heart than have to kill myself.

Never again.

My "kinkiest thing" is not something that I felt good about in the end.

When I was in college, I had a girlfriend who told me she wanted to play out a fantasy of having "rough sex." Now, we had already had what I, and I think most people, would have considered fairly rough sex, including hair pulling, spanking, nipple pinching & pulling, restraining, etc. So, I just thought she wanted to take it up a notch, so the next time we had sex I slapped her boobs a few times throughout and slapped her face lightly twice as she climaxed, which was a new experience for me - I had never slapped a woman before. Well, she liked that, but she told me it was not what she meant by rough sex. As we talked through what she wanted, it became clear what she really wanted was forced-sex play (not that we called it that then).

So, we set up a scenario where I was waiting for her in her dorm room on a night we knew her roommate would be out all night. When my girlfriend came in the room, I attacked her, ripped her clothes off, made her give me a blowjob and then took her from behind, first in her pussy and then in her ass. Then I left her lying naked on her floor.

After I left her dorm, I called to make sure she was okay. She told me it had been fun for her, but that she hoped next time I could really be rough. This bothered me as I already had mixed feelings about the whole thing anyway, once it was over and I was no longer in the moment, because some of it had felt a bit too real to me (for example, getting her to suck me off had taken some slaps I thought were too hard).

Frustrated and a little concerned that she wanted more from me than I could give -- I was growing more disturbed by the extent of what I had done the more I thought about it -- I asked her straight out what she really wanted. Her response was, "For you to hit me instead of just slapping. I want it to be real."

That was the end for us. I knew I could not go down that road with her. To this day, the forced-sex play scenario I engaged in with that college girlfriend is, in my mind, the kinkiest thing I have ever done because of how real it felt to me (even though it was not real enough for her). I have done some forced-sex play with others since then, including with my wife, but I always try to keep some element of fun in it so it does not feel real to me in the way the experience above did.

Back in college...boyfriend & I masterbated each other to orgasm while sitting in a crowded room. Rubbed each other through our clothes & then slid hands down...tried to cover it with purse & bookbag.

It felt quite kinky

Suckling milk from the breast of my then partner just after the birth of our child is probably top of my list. It felt quite wrong, I have to admit, but we both enjoyed it. And I'd do it again in a flash!

Dated this girl for a bit when I first moved to Seattle. At 26, she was a virgin when we started dating - super religious upbringing but, in her words, she "just wanted to get it over with". Now, I say virgin but shed done plenty besides penetrative sex. She also had a thing for spankings.

Not spankings themselves, but the act of being punished with a spanking. She usually would confess something shed done to me and then ask for one. They were (relatively) minor things like "I blew a guy at a concert" or "I played chicken or turkey with a friend". Things young people do. I just chalked it up to her working through her own sexuality in that kind of repressive environment... And I gladly helped her through it! And it led to some hot fucking so, double plus good.

But one time she sat me down on my couch. She said "I... Kinda have a big confession this time. "

"Oh?"

"You know my friend Tara?"

"Yeah..."

"Well... I Once told her how I masturbate in my parents hot tub using the jets"

"Is that it?"

"No. I... Um... Demonstrated. We were already topless - my parents weren't around, it was just us and dark, so, why not? But then I took everything off. So did she. We both did it and... Well"

"Well, what?"

"I came"

"Balcony. Outside. Now."

"Outside this time?!"

"Yes"

I got her onto the balcony of my apartment. It was dark and rainy and I lived I a wooded area. Nobody could see. I made her strip completely nude and grab the railing as she bent over. She was breathing heavily.

"How many am I getting?"

"It's up to you. After each, if you believe you need more, say 'I've been a bad girl' if you're done, say, 'thank you'"

She usually only took a few - it was the punishment, not the spankings she enjoyed - but she got up to 15 before she said her thank you. I held her and let her feel what she was feeling. After she stopped shivering, I noticed her pussy was sopping wet. I reached down and rubbed her clit until she squirted all over the balcony. I made her leave her clothes outside while we went in and fucked for a couple hours. I are her pussy, until she came.. I fingered her again until she came. I fingered her ass until her first anal orgasm and, finally, I got mine while we fucked standing up.

The next morning, she sucked my cock until I came in her mouth. I returned the favor but told her not to swallow; to hold it in her mouth until she came. She didn't. Her mouth came open as she orgasmed and my cum dripped down her chin and tits.

"Bad bad girl" I said.

"Oh, god" she knew what that meant.

This time, in daylight, I took her outside and gave her another punishment, my cum dripping off her nipples. I told her to get dressed and go to work.

Recently, wiggled my scrubs down past my knees sitting behind the nurses' station to take a "no panties" pic with my phone ;)

For us it was having sex on the balcony of a cruise ship. Was so exciting and fun we did it every night. And a couple times during the day ;)

Met a friend at his work, him and I talked about hooking up, sucking each other off, etc. He was in his office. I walked in said do we have a few minutes and I dropped down right in front of him and started sucking him off. I worked it slow at first then started picking up the pace. I started feeling him tense up, so I looks him right in the eye and said "please cum in my mouth". He gladly complied. That was my first cock.
With a women, I took this girl I had been dating out for some drinks. On the way home she told me she wanted my cock now. So we got off the highway pulled over to a boat landing. We start going at it and end up outside on the hood with me taking her from behind. Just then a car pulls up and puts there lights on us, she has already cum a few times at this point, so she tells me that she wants me to cum on her face. I covered her face with a nice load, the guy in the truck waved and drove off. I'll never forget her cum covered face in those headlights.

Back when I had a fuckbuddy, she wanted to see my little panty fetish in action. So one morning I straddled her and masturbated my cock with her panties. Didn't take long for me to blow my load in them. She took them and put them on and wore them to work that day. She was so worked up that she had to come over on her lunch hour so I could fuck the hornyness out of her.

Wow just found this thread. Nice reading for a rainy day.:devil:
Will have to post a few stories of my own soon. :D

Pg 29 a reminder where to start reading again.

Back