Cock sleeves, pretend pussies and other toys for men?

I've got a Fleshlight, and while it feels great and does make a nice change of pace from my hand, I find that having to lube it up and clean it out afterward is kind of a hassle, and consequently I don't use it very often.

I've thought about getting some Tenga Eggs, since I hear they're good, but I never really got around to ordering any.

Here are some toys made for the prostate...I have several and the work great by them selves, or with a sleeve. It is also a nice add-on for regular intercourse as well. I really enjoy using them

aneros-eupho-trident-prostate-massager_grande.png





You can get more information here https://www.aneros.com/aneros-prostate-massagers
 
Last edited:
I have two Fleshlights - the Stoya Forbidden (anal sleeve) and the Quickshot Ice. I agree with the posters above who said they are a hassle, but man do they feel good. The Forbidden is a unique sleeve in that it is mostly smooth - most of the FL sleeves other than the originals are textured. So it's a different sensation, and while it approximates anal, it's obviously not quite the real thing.

The Quickshot is textured, and it's fun to watch yourself go to town and then cum. The textured sleeves are a little more intense imo so it can be either a really quick cum or overstimulation until you get used to it. The Quickshot is much easier to clean, however, and I think I would recommend that over a regular sleeve for internet cam chat!

I have some videos of myself using both here if anyone is interested.

I also have a Tenga egg and it is just fine, but I still feel like I'm using my hand to jerk off...with the FL obviously you're using your hand too but the plastic piece removes any stimulation from it and just the FL does the work, if that makes any sense.
 
Tenga Twister!

Check them out. I have 003 and will get 001 next week.

They are great!
 
I've never tried Tenga eggs before, just ordered 6...nothing ventured, nothing gained.
 
Put lube inside a condom and slip it on. Push out all the air and give yourself a silky feel snug tight pussy.

This silkyness feels just like my wife's pussy after her first orgasm when I tell her I am fucking wet velvet.
 
Anyone try the remote pairings from Lovense??
Max2 and Nora or Calor and Nora?
You get input from partner’s movement ..??
 
I'm 70 and about three years ago I had a kidney transpplant. Due to the kidney disease and now one of meds I am on, I don't get as hard or as big as I use to. My lady friend and I have been thinking about trying a penis pump. Are they worth purchasing? How long does the larger effect last? I know it will probably different for all men. Just wanting some general infomation.
 
Go for it. I've used one for years. I actually need it now, kinda the same issues as you have, different causes though. I've gotten to the point where I usually stay in the tube about 3 hrs, fill the tube by the time I'm done. I become super sensitive. I really stretch the wife out. The full effects last couple of hours, minor size increase 24 hrs later. Start slow, it helps to be aroused, physically or emotionally. Watch point, watch your lady friend, whatever turns you on. You'll know when to pull out and use it.
 
The one drawback to having a thick cock is toys are made for the average guy's girth. I have a fleshlight, tried 2 different penis pumps and sleeves and they sit in the closet neglected because I just don't fit inside. The one time I wish I could try out toys prior to purchasing them, hoping I could stuff the old sausage in and it would be tight and still work to no avail.
 
Now I just save the tubes from used toilet paper rolls, and put a latex glove inside and then use a rubber band to secure the cuff of the glove to the outside of the tube. I squirt in some ky liquid, and "go to town".

Odd that you should mention the toilet paper rolls. I wrote a story based on an actual sex toy that one of my lovers made... an Ice Vagina... which prompted me to invent a feminine version called the Cocksicle. He made the Ice Vagina using a toilet paper roll for sizing. Here's the story for all you DIYers out there:

https://www.literotica.com/s/ginnies-ice-play

I can vouch for the fact that the Cocksicle works as advertised, and I'll take his word that the Ice Vagina did, too.
 
The one drawback to having a thick cock is toys are made for the average guy's girth. I have a fleshlight, tried 2 different penis pumps and sleeves and they sit in the closet neglected because I just don't fit inside. The one time I wish I could try out toys prior to purchasing them, hoping I could stuff the old sausage in and it would be tight and still work to no avail.
Same here, frustrating
 
Back
Top