Cock sleeves, pretend pussies and other toys for men?

MadWriter

Really Experienced
I am on the verge of ordering a Fleshlight (R) (TM) but wanted to do one more bit of research first, with the good people here at Lit.

To keep it short ... actual, physical intercourse is rare for me, for a number of reasons. I have a wonderful, sexy online lover who keeps me very happy. And I'd like to own something that would approximate the real thing, usually while I'm thinking about her, or chatting with her ... or, at least, something that would feel closer to the real thing than ... well, my hand.

I would also like something that ~looks~ at least a little bit like the real thing, since she might have occasion to .. watch me use it.. via cam.

So... the questions ...

- Has anyone tried a Fleshlight (R) (TM)? Was it worth the cost?

- Has anyone bought something similar at a retail adult toy store, rather than ordering online? What brand name, or what do I look for? It's not a big deal, but I generally would rather buy something in person, where I'm able to take a look at it.

- Any other recommendations in general about what to look for, and how to use it?

Thanks all ... answers here or in PM are perfectly fine ...

I've got a few. Don't order the fleshlight. It's not even close to as awesome as the Tenga Flip hole. It's not cheap, but check Amazon and you can get it at a reasonable fee. If you want to try a few test runs before you buy it, purchase some of the Tenga Eggs and give them a go. They aren't quite as good ad the big toy, but it gives you an idea.

The Tenga feels pretty damned close to the real thing. You can even simulate oral sex, as it has a suction "button". I can't recommend it enough.

Can't wait to read suggestions

I'll be having surgery soon & wanted to get something for dh. Already got the thigh strap on ready but want him to have something for jerking for a few weeks.

A little thought from a lady's perspective...

Yummm

Last edited:
Great Advice

Except that the Tenga Cup that I bought has fome filler material, maybe polyester fibers that get wat when the unit is washed and since it is enclosed it doesn't dry. I have about 7 or 8 eggs and I have only thrown out one or two in the 2 plus years that I have been using them. They clean up easily and boy o boy do they feel good!

I've got a few. Don't order the fleshlight. It's not even close to as awesome as the Tenga Flip hole. It's not cheap, but check Amazon and you can get it at a reasonable fee. If you want to try a few test runs before you buy it, purchase some of the Tenga Eggs and give them a go. They aren't quite as good ad the big toy, but it gives you an idea.

The Tenga feels pretty damned close to the real thing. You can even simulate oral sex, as it has a suction "button". I can't recommend it enough.

REALLY EXPENSIVE, but very real feel

I have a fleshlight, and I like it. Use alot of astroglide (or other super slippery water-based lube), and you might have to refresh a few times. One nice thing about the fleshlight is that its so popular that there are lots of good attachments. Like a little holder for the shower, or a pillow with a built in holder. With the holders, it really gives a very realsistic feel.

But the best is my Venus2000. But it is about $800, so you REALLY have to be into masterbation! It's simulation of a blow-job is spot on. You can adjsut the deepth of the stroke, as well as its speed. And, you can set it super slow and edge yourself forever. And it works without an erection, for whatever that is worth!!

I have a fleshlight, and I like it. Use alot of astroglide (or other super slippery water-based lube), and you might have to refresh a few times. One nice thing about the fleshlight is that its so popular that there are lots of good attachments. Like a little holder for the shower, or a pillow with a built in holder. With the holders, it really gives a very realsistic feel.

But the best is my Venus2000. But it is about $800, so you REALLY have to be into masterbation! It's simulation of a blow-job is spot on. You can adjsut the deepth of the stroke, as well as its speed. And, you can set it super slow and edge yourself forever. And it works without an erection, for whatever that is worth!!

Wow, $800.

My hand and the internet are good enough, a tenga egg cost about $15 and feels great.

Search YouTube for " Tenga cup, egg and flip hole demo" for a 10 minute video. Very informative.

Search YouTube for " Tenga cup, egg and flip hole demo" for a 10 minute video. Very informative.

Tenga eggs are good. The flip hole was dull and expensive. The best is the Head Honcho.

Tenga eggs are good. The flip hole was dull and expensive. The best is the Head Honcho.
I really do recommend Tenga eggs, either for a man to use on himself, or for his partner to use on him.

BTW they're reusable about half a dozen times unless you're very rough.

Long Lasting Tenga Rggs

I have some that are two years old and who know just how many use cycles. Many. Maybe 50 to 60 on "Wavy"

And despite what they say about it being a one time use, disposable toy... mine still works just fine.

Never heard of these tenga eggs. Thanks for the tip. I have a fleshlight and love it. In fact it's almost too intense compared to real life LOL.. Lots of lube and edging for a great finish!

I got my very first toy recently. LoveHoney. It was a Blush Realistic Vagina, the very basic type, but it was good for a first time. But, they sent me a free toy due to that one tearing a little bit, and I chose the Tracey Cox Supersex Intense Stroker (something along those line) It's clear, but the product feels a lot more solid and I find it hurts a lot more. So I'd steer clear of Male Strokers personally and stick to the "pretend pussies"

Has anyone purchased a Fleshlight from Adam_and_Eve site? Which one? Good? Bad?? I'm interested but want to get some opinions.

I've got a Fleshlight, and while it feels great and does make a nice change of pace from my hand, I find that having to lube it up and clean it out afterward is kind of a hassle, and consequently I don't use it very often.

I've thought about getting some Tenga Eggs, since I hear they're good, but I never really got around to ordering any.

Home made

I've tried the fleshlight, but really didn't do much for me.

Now I just save the tubes from used toilet paper rolls, and put a latex glove inside and then use a rubber band to secure the cuff of the glove to the outside of the tube. I squirt in some ky liquid, and "go to town".

Back