Male "down there" hair removal

I've been keeping smooth for a long time, and I've settled on waxing. It lasts a long time, makes you super smooth, and I've had zero problems with it.

I use a professional, and it costs $75 every 6-8 weeks. For me, it is worth every penny. My lady loves it. If you can do that, it's the best way to go IMO.

I've been shaving for years and am tired of it. Safe to assume any professional waxing place do male parts? ... dumb question? Since they are professionals ...
 
I've been shaving for years and am tired of it. Safe to assume any professional waxing place do male parts? ... dumb question? Since they are professionals ...

Professional places do offer both waxing and laser hair removal for male parts. Not all salons who do waxing services have technicians who will do a full removal so you would want to note your preference when you make the appointment.
 
ByJohn W. Osborne Jr.on 30 July 2012
After having been told my danglies looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly successful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considered myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types...oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Struggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.

I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned.

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering..." Ooooh that feels good "

Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involuntary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status...

So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect....... :-

I about peed on myself laughing so hard!!!!:D
 
I've been shaving for years and am tired of it. Safe to assume any professional waxing place do male parts? ... dumb question? Since they are professionals ...


Yes, waxing is the way to go! I've done it several times!
 
What about using the hair removing cream, like Nair ? My sister uses it and she says it works well.
 
Shave bumps

I have found the best way to get rid of bumps is to sit in the sun nude. Just ten minutes or so and the next day they are gone.
 
What about using the hair removing cream, like Nair ? My sister uses it and she says it works well.

It works, but the stuff can really irritate your skin. At best, you have to experiment a bit to get the precise timing and amount right. Some people don't tolerate it at all. I used Majic Shave Cream. I always came out smooth, but often had bad irritation in sensitive areas for days.

If you are willing to tolerate some irritation as a possible result of an experiment gone bad, it is worth a try. Follow the instructions exactly. You can try a small amount somewhere else on your body first, but your genital and anal areas are probably more sensitive. Knowing what I know now, I suggest a small amount on your 'taint' as a test.
 
It works, but the stuff can really irritate your skin. At best, you have to experiment a bit to get the precise timing and amount right. Some people don't tolerate it at all. I used Majic Shave Cream. I always came out smooth, but often had bad irritation in sensitive areas for days.

If you are willing to tolerate some irritation as a possible result of an experiment gone bad, it is worth a try. Follow the instructions exactly. You can try a small amount somewhere else on your body first, but your genital and anal areas are probably more sensitive. Knowing what I know now, I suggest a small amount on your 'taint' as a test.



Nair also makes a Sensitive Skin formula which is very gentle. It's hard to find but worth the search. Also try the bikini area formula.
 
It works, but the stuff can really irritate your skin. At best, you have to experiment a bit to get the precise timing and amount right. Some people don't tolerate it at all. I used Majic Shave Cream. I always came out smooth, but often had bad irritation in sensitive areas for days.

If you are willing to tolerate some irritation as a possible result of an experiment gone bad, it is worth a try. Follow the instructions exactly. You can try a small amount somewhere else on your body first, but your genital and anal areas are probably more sensitive. Knowing what I know now, I suggest a small amount on your 'taint' as a test.

The Nair they make now is actually better then it was, works much better and without irritation, this is what my sister says, she has been using it for many moons, she was never a shaver. She got some recently that has argon oil in it.
 
I understand that there are those who like the no-hair look and feel, but... what is wrong with just being natural? Just saying.

:rose:

What's is wrong with Women just being natural?

Ewwwwwwwwww :eek:
 
Hairless

What's is wrong with Women just being natural?

Ewwwwwwwwww :eek:
I like women natural but it's just kinkier and more fun with a nice smooth shaved pussy.
I've been lucky with my wife. She is still mostly smooth and the little blonde hair is nearly unnoticable. I've seen bushes that hide their pussy and I won't want to be licking something like that.
For us men, it also seems cleaner and makes our penis appear larger. At my age I need all the help I can get.
 
the secret for dudes is Veet hair remover. It helps to have a friend do the little spatula that rakes the hair away, but you can certainly do it yourself. Don't leave it on any longer than you are supposed to, ten minutes I think because it's been ages since I've done it. If you have trouble using the little hair squeegee you can just take a shower right after your ten minutes is up and vigorously scrub the whole area. Voila, a nice bare cock and balls for the guy on the go.

Because I know my sweet babygirl will be reading this and judging me with her raptor brain, I add this for her: :p

Ouch. That stuff irritates your skin and it stinks horribly. It's meant for fine hair, like arm fuzzies but not pubic hair...unless your pubic hair is fine and fuzzy, in which case Veet away!

I think waxing is the best way to go. Remember they will trim down your hair a bit before waxing for better grip. It only hurts for a few moments then it's over. :rose:
 
I use conditioner instead of shaving cream and I have not had any ingrown hair bumps. I also use some dry skin cream to moisturize the area when done.
 
My 2 cents.....don't shave, don't wax. Get laser hair removal and never get bumps and never worry about it again.
 
With Nair, you literally have to apply very small amounts and do not leave it on there for more than 5 mins. Then jump your Butt in the shower and wash away the hair. People are so dumb lol. It's not freaking lotion! And do not not not rub it in your skin. This stuff makes any hair look like soggy noodles after it has been magically killed and pulled off from your roots.
I have used this on my butt cheeks, NOT the hole OMG, again leave for only a couple mins and try wiping the hair to see if it will come off.
If you have sensitive skin just stay away lol or use it with extreme caution. Just apply to shaft, pubic area, and balls. Not your whole junk! The skin down there is already super sensitive so common sense dictates.
Once I left it a longer than I was supposed to in my first times trying this stuff, let's just say my ass crack was on fire for 2 days!
 
I still feel the burning pain of 50 some years ago when my young wife and her girlfriend NAIRED me!
 
I occasionally use Nair For Men because its thicker and comes in a pump bottle that seals off.

I can so sympathize with the dude and his Veet. I wore tight jeans for years and have... a few little blood clot looking places on my balls and also I take blood thinner.

The first time I used the stuff things did NOT go well.:rolleyes:

A few tips.

While you should not rub it in you have to coat the hair completely...I suggest trimming as short as possible.

Once you feel it start to sting you are probably already in for some pain so first time two minutes and start counting when you first start the application.

A wet wash cloth to whip the hair and Nair off helps. I have a flexible hose on my adjustable shower head that I use to get rid of the excess Nair and hair.

Towel off and use a Hair dryer to dry cock, balls and ass...do not over do it!

There is probably some body or hand lotion in the bathroom. Get it and use a very small amount on the affected areas... You will thank me later in the day!

Also do not wait until the last minute to do this. Try it say a week in advance so you will have a few days to heal if things go south and you now with your new found knowledge have to do it over.

Another word of caution...If your balls are like mine you may want to either skip them or try some other method on them because Nair and such things dissolves blood clots and burns like the devil!

If you insist and find out that I wasn't bullshitting,Baby powder & toilet paper or Kleenex or wound seal will eventually stop the bleeding.

Good luck explaining the blood and being late for work...:eek: just saying!
 
I've been shaving for years and am tired of it. Safe to assume any professional waxing place do male parts? ... dumb question? Since they are professionals ...

Anyone know of a good, clean place in Fairfield County Connecticut?
 
Get Waxed!

Having tried various things with myself and male partners, I can tell you that waxing is worth the money if you have it to spare and you're serious about it.
 
I understand that there are those who like the no-hair look and feel, but... what is wrong with just being natural? Just saying.

:rose:
In a former life I took to shaving with success: I loved the way it felt to be rid of the hairy stuff. Having it grow back felt like have a bag of potato crisps ( chips in US ) in your pants. Twas gross.
I'm not bothered if a guy shaves or not: he's more likley to get his nuts sucked if they are hair-free :devil:
 
being one having a rather small penis i find using a depilatory cream actually works , having experienced the pain of blowit i understand the pain . it's not that bad .
i have had to use this method ,waxing is no longer an option the pain is too much.
i use veet sensitive it works fine don't go more than 8 minutes, ifeel i have a 6" cock after
 
Back
Top