Why do older men become bi-curious?

I agree as well, just have to feel like the guy and time are right. haven't done it yet either but looking for the opportunity more and more it seems. Lots of desires and fantasies here!

I wonder...

I have always been curious about sex with another man. I got divorced and went through with it after a lot of nervous thought. I love gay sex and it felt so natural to me. Now all my fantasies are about sex with men. Have I passed curious to all gay? I wonder....

I have always been curious about sex with another man. I got divorced and went through with it after a lot of nervous thought. I love gay sex and it felt so natural to me. Now all my fantasies are about sex with men. Have I passed curious to all gay? I wonder....

Why slap another label on it? Enjoying one aspect of your sexuality doesn't necessarily preclude others. If you're still attracted to women, so be it. You've just opened some new doors. Have fun!

I don't know about anybody else, but I find sex with other guys is just plain easier than sex with women. I know lot's of guys who would whip out their cocks and let me suck it. Women, on the other hand, although I do love 'em, just take too much energy and time. :(

I don't know about anybody else, but I find sex with other guys is just plain easier than sex with women. I know lot's of guys who would whip out their cocks and let me suck it. Women, on the other hand, although I do love 'em, just take too much energy and time. :(

Couldn't agree more, no commitment, no hassle, just mutual sex.

I agree. I always thought of myself as bisexual ever since I knew there was such a term. I like the thought that I am bi.

I knew I had bi leanings from quite early on but since I was kissed by a guy and subsequent fooling about, then I sucked him.. I know I'm definitely bisexual. I like the thought I'm bi too. I like the thought I'm trans as well. trans-what exactly I don't know but I'm coming to accept it and embrace it. if you can do that, I think that's half the battle won

Because we are comfortable with ourselves, our bodys and simply wsnt to do what feels good. image.jpg

I used to suck older men's cocks in my 20's. I got married...had 3 kids and suppressed my love of cock for 21 years of marriage. It was very difficult but I stayed faithful to my wife. Cock never left my mind. Since being divorced I feel liberated to be what I really am. I consider myself gay. I will continue the rest of my life worshiping cock. I am addicted to cock and cum. I love it.:)

I used to suck older men's cocks in my 20's. I got married...had 3 kids and suppressed my love of cock for 21 years of marriage. It was very difficult but I stayed faithful to my wife. Cock never left my mind. Since being divorced I feel liberated to be what I really am. I consider myself gay. I will continue the rest of my life worshiping cock. I am addicted to cock and cum. I love it.:)

Very sexy!

I am a 64 y/o mwm and, over the last few years, I have become more and more bi-curious. In email exchanges with other men around my age, I have found that well over half of them are experiencing the same thinh. Is this a common phenomenon?

Men become bi-curious because the women in their lives lose their sexual desire and refuse to pay attention to them. Also because they feel other men can understand and satisfy their frustration better than women. I divorced my first wife because I had to make an appointment to get laid. She wouldn't blow me or let me eat her pussy anymore.
I hadn't sucked a cock since I was a teen ... but I was ready to find a boyfriend when I met some older horny women.
But I'm still open for some horny guy action!! Any takers? LOL :D

yes it is more common and it is easier to have sex with another guy than with a woman as you get older

yes it is more common and it is easier to have sex with another guy than with a woman as you get older

Your comment reminded me of something I ran across in American history. I don't know how familiar you are with our history, but there were four presidents that were assassinated in our country. Most of the world knows about the first and the last: Abraham Lincoln & John F Kennedy. The two other deaths that even many Americans don't commit to memory are James A. Garfield (shot 1881) and William McKinley (shot 1901)...

Anyway, the one who shot Garfield was Charles Julius Guiteau. For a period of years Guiteau tried to stick with a utopian religious sect known as the "Oneida Community" -- from Oneida, New York. (The only thing with a connection to that group in modern times is the silverware company. The commune itself ended back in 1881, and I believe every member was given a share in the silverware manufacturing that continued...)

Nevertheless, your comment reminded me of reading about this commune. They had views on sexuality that most would seem rather strange even now-a-days. One thing that stood out was that they encouraged post-menopausal women to be sexual mentors to young men. The other unusual thing was that they encouraged males to have sex, but not to the point of orgasm.

They felt that orgasm drained a man and led to disease, and pregnancy zapped a woman's strength. They wished to avoid pregnancy as much as possible because they were a small commune and knew that children were an added communal expense. Still they saw sex as something positive -- for social satisfaction.

Their commune also never seemed to mention homosexuality. Perhaps it is the case that the more have easier access to sex with women, m2m activity becomes a curiosity with fewer older men.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oneida_Community

It is true that the idea caught on me with age. I never done it but would be open to discuss the matter with a man having the same thoughts and an open mind about mutual masturbation for a start.
You can PM me.

I'm older and I think about it a lot. I'm not sure where to start. I even fantasize about find a bi woman to seduce my wife (it won't be easy)

I've been bi since puberty and was always attracted to both sexes. For a long time I was in heterosexual relationships and was fairly happy to be that way if I could have the odd m to m encounter.

Since I was divorced 7 years ago it's been pretty much all gay sex that interests me. I've had a few women and couples but it's really guys that interest me sexually. And I'm quite into it in an intimate and romantic way too.

I sometimes feel that is could be me, although my first cock was when I was young, nothing since. 49 now.

Back