Advice Please Ladies

Hello everyone , I hope you are well.
My wife aged 60 is very Bi Curious and I would love her to fulfil her fantasy of being with another woman. The trouble is she is fairly shy and does not know where to look to meet a nice person to kiss and more. We did look at dating sites a few years ago but were convinced most of the replies were from guys posing as women. Can anyone recommend a place or website for her to try? I think she would be happy with gently kissing and nipple play as she is so turned on by being sucked, to the point of orgasm. I think an over confident partner would scare her to death. She is also conscious of her weight, age and looks. (to me she is beautiful ) She does not know I have posted this , I will talk to her about any ideas or suggestions though, also may try to get her to put a profile on Lit.
Oh , we are in the UK in South Cheshire. Oh, I have no intention of joining in for those who are thinking that lol. I obviously will enjoy her telling me about any meets though ! ;)

thanks for reading and sorry if this is a silly question :)

Last edited:
The sights that you have tried - were they paid or free ones? Usually if the site is fee only, no free trials, no "girls don't pay", no nothing, then you have much fewer horny teen boys there.

The sights that you have tried - were they paid or free ones? Usually if the site is fee only, no free trials, no "girls don't pay", no nothing, then you have much fewer horny teen boys there.
Hi and thanks for replying. The sites were free for women and poss for newbies, so maybe you are right with your thinking.
Thanks, will delve deeper into Bi curious sites

Back