Big Boobs VINTAGE Style

Matt12191982

Literotica Guru
Pictures at least 40 years old... The older, the more difficult.

7n5kV11R9w.jpg

I have to say that I have examined almost every Playboy and Penthouse mag from about 1972-1980. That's over forty, almost 50 years ago. And the look of the women in those mags is so real and natural and sexy. The boobs were mostly real and the women were so fucking hot.

Pictures at least 40 years old... The older, the more difficult.

7n5kV11R9w.jpg

Very nice! I enjoy the models (and our real life girls) who are not so thin, so skinny. Maybe it is because of what I grew up seeing and enjoying, but I prefer the body with a little "meat" on those bones.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSm5VHIM0YxUUsOfYxEgzy4bezMpUkSukDxcWEGSMUXT_24eJP

Great idea for a new thread

Keep posting pics of these all-natural hotties!!

Just fyi, the woman who is in the first picture of this thread and two of the pics just before this post is Roberta Pedon. I think she is one of the sexiest women EVER. Simply perfection of the female form, in my opinion.

Look her up. You're welcome.

Just fyi, the woman who is in the first picture of this thread and two of the pics just before this post is Roberta Pedon. I think she is one of the sexiest women EVER. Simply perfection of the female form, in my opinion.

Look her up. You're welcome.

Yup! As a teen I was so enamored I actually bought that silly movie she's in...

vintage-1-1.jpg

Back