London attacker was born in England, known to Intel peeps

SyKoKo

Literotica Guru
proving that its ALWAYS MUSLIMS.....born in country, citizen or immigrant

and

once again a KNOWN WOLF

after all attacks, overseas and US, the Intel peeps say...HE WAS ON RADAR!

well, why the fuck do they do NOTHING BEFORE attacks?

You cannot arrest someone for a crime that may, or may not be committed.

He is not Schrödinger's terrorist... ;)

so seriously

whats with the shit that all these guys are KNOWN to INTEL

what good does it do if Intel does shit to stop em?

What I keep wondering is:

Why did ISIS target England? And why only now? They could have done it ages ago.

I'm thinking because guns might offend someone.

After the soldier got his head cut off...

:(

... someone should be screaming to the high heavens about common sense knife and SUV laws here in the US, you know, to prevent more terror attacks on the part of the radical redneck right-wing revolutionaries.

What I keep wondering is:

Why did ISIS target England? And why only now? They could have done it ages ago.

Their target is not country specific, is is culture-centric. The goal is to replace that which the West holds as important with what Islam holds to be important. The call to Jihad is broad-based and relies on opportunism.

so seriously

whats with the shit that all these guys are KNOWN to INTEL

what good does it do if Intel does shit to stop em?

He was a citizen and was regarded as peripheral, I think that's the word I heard, so he was not a priority.

You just cannot single out citizens who happen to be Muslim. That's worse than a travel ban; it could bring down the whole government. British people want to be free.

After the soldier got his head cut off...

:(

... someone should be screaming to the high heavens about common sense knife and SUV laws here in the US, you know, to prevent more terror attacks on the part of the radical redneck right-wing revolutionaries.

I was being sarcastic. I haven't looked at all the news coming from this. Do they know it was ISIS??? Makes me so sick. All this violence.

Their target is not country specific, is is culture-centric. The goal is to replace that which the West holds as important with what Islam holds to be important. The call to Jihad is broad-based and relies on opportunism.
Maybe it's just a sign of contagion, that the movement is gaining momentum.

Libs. are mistakenly treating these case by case and as isolated incidents.
If they thought in terms of trends or patterns, they would be able to see a clear escalation in nomber or type of these attacks and foresee that things will get even worse.

He was a citizen and was regarded as peripheral, I think that's the word I heard, so he was not a priority.

You just cannot single out citizens who happen to be Muslim. That's worse than a travel ban; it could bring down the whole government. British people want to be free.

then whats the point of INTEL looking at all these

waste of $

Police: Parliament Attacker “Inspired By International Terrorism,” 7 Arrested Overnight

Acted alone, but 7 arrested?:rolleyes:

Yet Scotland Yard says the #1 security problem is RW EXTREMISM:rolleyes:

Maybe it's just a sign of contagion, that the movement is gaining momentum.

Libs. are mistakenly treating these case by case and as isolated incidents.
If they thought in terms of trends or patterns, they would be able to see a clear escalation in nomber or type of these attacks and foresee that things will get even worse.

Well, you have to give the Left credit for protecting Liberty, giving people a chance and putting their own lives and their own family's lives, that takes a certain kind of bravery (or similarly a certain ability to ignore reality and replace it with what you want it to be). From my reading a lot of the mentality of that crowd is, if you do not accept that Islam is the religion of peace and that these attacks are not made by Muslims, then you will anger Muslims and turn them to Jihad out of fear and frustration.

;) ;)

Police: Parliament Attacker “Inspired By International Terrorism,” 7 Arrested Overnight

Acted alone, but 7 arrested?:rolleyes:

Yet Scotland Yard says the #1 security problem is RW EXTREMISM:rolleyes:

I am sure they will get the bast legal representation that money can by and will be soon released in order to mollify the Muslim community and keep it peaceful.

I noticed that they tried to gloss over his ethnicity & religious beliefs. Had those pictures not been taken by the massmedia, I wonder how they would have approached the issue.

They're probably doing it because they don't want to create panic or a surge of hate crimes against muslims.

But they're doing it wrong and it will backfire, because people can sense when authorities are not geing transparent or are concealing things. And that will fuel even more distrust in authorities and angst.

I noticed that they tried to gloss over his ethnicity & religious beliefs. Had those pictures not been taken by the massmedia, I wonder how they would have approached the issue.

They're probably doing it because they don't want to create panic or a surge of hate crimes against muslims.

But they're doing it wrong and it will backfire, because people can sense when authorities are not geing transparent or are concealing things. And that will fuel even more distrust in authorities and angst.

This is a symptom of a society that is so civil that cultural suicide is preferable over not treating a culture in conflict with theirs as a moral equivalent.

in 2001 when the Wash snipers were killing

the BLACK POLICE CHIEF.....Chief Moose*.....led people to believe the shooters were white, despite him KNOWING they were black

*his wife, a lawyer, made a living suing for racial discrimination just about everyone

This is a symptom of a society that is so civil that cultural suicide is preferable over not treating a culture in conflict with theirs as a moral equivalent.

What are you talking about?
I interacted with many, and I noticed and they told me that their society is so stratified akin to the indian cast system only a lot more civilised.

Several of them look down even on their own based on their accents, and they have a superior attitude towards many other nations - be they european, asian or even NZers and australians.

Imo, their society is different from germans, who have come a long way and are much more egalitarian and inclusive.

I think such globalist policies are forced from above.

Yes and the Liberal multiculturalist holds that culture as valid as theirs and will move heaven and earth, while setting aside their values and standards, in order to accommodate this new, rich and diverse culture no matter how anti-freedom the are, anti-gay, anti-woman, anti-Western...,

Yes and the Liberal multiculturalist holds that culture as valid as theirs and will move heaven and earth, while setting aside their values and standards, in order to accommodate this new, rich and diverse culture no matter how anti-freedom the are, anti-gay, anti-woman, anti-Western...,

Multiculturalism, multilingualism, and diversity, are statements against assimilation and the concept of E pluribus unum.

I was referring to a small % of the brits. that I came across, who still have that superior attitude stemming from the colonialist cast system past and mentality. Even against their own.

But that was just a peripheral comment; nothing to do with the fact that authorities are also to blame for how unstable and dangerous -to it's own natives- Europe has become.

Back