Big Day Tomorrow

Ah, finally a happy thread to read. Congratulations, Melissa, and much admiration! You kick ass.

One semester done.

Nine credit hours.

4.0 GPA.

giphy.gif

Good job darln'! You have rights to be proud of yourself. Working and school can be tough. And you got a 4.0 to boot.

Nicely done. :rose:

Thank you. I am proud, but also aware that it's going to get harder, not easier.

Thank you. I am proud, but also aware that it's going to get harder, not easier.

Yes it will. But it will be worth it. Also as you keep going, you will be better able to rise to the challenges. The classes build on each other, increasing your experience. So while it will be more difficult, you will learn things on the way that will help you to make it easier.

You also have the advantage of doing this at a slightly older age - applying your hard earned wisdom to this experience. You'll get more out of it in the long run because of it.

Adrina and Butters, you were both right here telling me that I could do this. That meant so much to me at the time, and even more now.:rose::rose:

Adrina and Butters, you were both right here telling me that I could do this. That meant so much to me at the time, and even more now.:rose::rose:

:heart:

You're one smart cookie. And with enough chutzpah to see it through.

Back