Enjoying the new bidet

thebeesknees

Literotica Guru
So we just got a new bidet for the master bedroom toilet and I was a little apprehensive about it at first but then this happened….my wife comes out of the bathroom and says she likes the way the warm water feels on her tushy! So not wanting to pass up a slow pitch I asked her what she likes about it, she says that it gives her sensations she has never had….so I ask her if she would like even more pleasant sensations back there and she says that might be fun. Make a long story short after some slow easy play she is really getting into this, she has never been interested in anal play before. Lots of lube and a lot of finger play and she is wanting to incorporate this into our sex lives. She has even asked if we could try anal sex!!! WOW I should have purchased one of these years ago. So at this point I’m experiencing the biggest hardest cock I’ve had in years, a whole ( no pun intended) new area of our sex lives is opening up in front of me. Any advice for our first time at this, I know lots of lube is the rule but other than that I sure as hell don’t want to ruin this for us, what advice is out here?

So we just got a new bidet for the master bedroom toilet and I was a little apprehensive about it at first but then this happened….my wife comes out of the bathroom and says she likes the way the warm water feels on her tushy! So not wanting to pass up a slow pitch I asked her what she likes about it, she says that it gives her sensations she has never had….so I ask her if she would like even more pleasant sensations back there and she says that might be fun. Make a long story short after some slow easy play she is really getting into this, she has never been interested in anal play before. Lots of lube and a lot of finger play and she is wanting to incorporate this into our sex lives. She has even asked if we could try anal sex!!! WOW I should have purchased one of these years ago. So at this point I’m experiencing the biggest hardest cock I’ve had in years, a whole ( no pun intended) new area of our sex lives is opening up in front of me. Any advice for our first time at this, I know lots of lube is the rule but other than that I sure as hell don’t want to ruin this for us, what advice is out here?
There is no such thing as "too much lube!"

We just got one a few month ago....God, I love it when that warm water hits my asshole! Wish I had someone to eat me out!

I LOVE mine. It's not heated, though, so the water in winter time is always...umm...invigorating.

I’m renovating our house and have them on the to do list for our individual private bathrooms. Any suggestions in the price range of $400 to $1200 ?

There are so many to pick from online , but finding them in stock at the regular big box stores is a rarity. I’m not a fan of the posh stores that require appointments to see their showroom.

So the bidet got her past butts are gross to my anus is erogenous? Thanks for sharing this important discovery.
Here's some 9-part expert advice from the How To category-
https://www.literotica.com/s/a-guide-to-great-anal-sex-pt-01

On a personal note, I find that it's often more comfortable for all involved to tuck a pliable cock in a tight or inexperienced orfice, and let things grow and stretch together, than to try to force fit a rigid one. Even if that means you need to get release somewhere else first in order to reach a pliable state.

Good luck and have fun!

May I make a suggestion to possibly get the ball rolling for her? This worked for my wife(at the time) and I. I placed her face down on the bed...lubed her generously...got her favorite vibrator and place it on her clit. Well...she always moved her ass up and down when I did that, so I placed my cock just touching her asshole. That way SHE controlled if I entered or not. It was almost like a predicament thing! lol It always worked as she could control how fast she let my cock enter. Just a suggestion...

Not sure it was a gateway to anal, but I grew up with a bidet.

I have one installed in my RV.

I like keeping my ass clean for whomever I am with.

morning_picdump-37-5.jpg

I’m renovating our house and have them on the to do list for our individual private bathrooms. Any suggestions in the price range of $400 to $1200 ?

There are so many to pick from online , but finding them in stock at the regular big box stores is a rarity. I’m not a fan of the posh stores that require appointments to see their showroom.
Costco usually has them

PM for advice

Back