2nd round :)

LOL.....as the red M&M says......So it is that kind of party!

LOL

Oooh I like :) contrasts with your beautiful skin tone very nicely babe :kiss:

thanks!

You fit that Bikini perfectly. It is colourful and suites you.

glad you like

Miss Cum with me; I am the beach/bikini police. Do you have a license to wear such an enticing outfit// I thought not, Stand with you hands against the wall while I search you. Ignore both hands on your hips & I get my "probe " out to search you better.:rose::kiss::heart::devil:

hahah. you better probe me all over than

Good evening sexy! How are you on this lovely and fantastic hump day?

kind of awful really, oh well

More is better...and hopefully more of your sexiness in that bikini!

haha idk about that

You shoul treat us to a little video of you completely stripping. That would be so nice.

too much to ask for me thinks

looks like a winner :)

agreed

eat some cum slowly

how slowly?

Love the new bikini...I am sure you'll turn heads and so much more at the beach. Now about these green panties for st. patrick's day. I think that is a mandatory requirement, isn't it? Are you at all Irish? :devil:

lol nope, I'm latina

Wonderful choice .... oh to run into you at the beach!

sunbathing nude?

Love the new bikini, and with the piercing it looks even better

agreed!

I want to go to the beach with you ;)

let's go! haha

The bikini looks awesome on you Cari, it definately make my pants fit tighter ;)

yay, that's the reason why I post pictures

So did you get the new panties or decide to go commando for St. Pats Day?

I hope you post a pic of what you will wear to drive all the irish men crazy

That is right how can we forget all the panty pics...even the yankees panties

I hope you post a pic of what you will wear to drive all the irish men crazy

Maybe, I just might.

Will let you know if I do :kiss:

Please do ;)

I remember that:p LOL

lol shhh

That is right how can we forget all the panty pics...even the yankees panties

haha :) exactly!
Hehe, are you going to flash that if the right person asks you to show them your green?

maybee ;)

Going to visit friends at their University! super excited. St. Paddy's is going to be awesome

Yea such a good day. I started celebrating at my local parade 2 weeks ago. Awesome time hahah

Saturday going hard in the city.

Well well. I see you are as gorgeous as ever. Good to see you posting again sweetheart. As always, looking forward to seeing more ;)

Have a great day Cari. I guess you didn't want that gorgeous butt of your pinched after all, since you picked up a green thong. But I will still do it for fun ;).

and it looks perfect on you :kiss:

thank you!!

Yea such a good day. I started celebrating at my local parade 2 weeks ago. Awesome time hahah

Saturday going hard in the city.

woo lol. I'm going hard at various keggers lol.

How could I not miss my 2nd favorite Canadian?

aww thanks!

Well well. I see you are as gorgeous as ever. Good to see you posting again sweetheart. As always, looking forward to seeing more ;)

thank you! I hope you continue to enjoy my thread!

Have a great day Cari. I guess you didn't want that gorgeous butt of your pinched after all, since you picked up a green thong. But I will still do it for fun ;).

haha I always get my butt pinched, slapped, I don't know what it is with people and my butt :p

Back