Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014


I'm looking for a female co-author for a thread idea involving a pregnant woman having an affair. She is entering the latter portion of her gestation, so the bouts of morning sickness have passed and she is becoming quite comfortable with her new, curvaceous form. In fact, she's rather proud of her swollen bosom and burgeoning belly. She thinks she easily rivals any of the pregnant celebrities whose tasteful nude photos have graced the cover of Vogue magazine. Moreover, her surging hormones and the increased blood flow to her nether regions have substantially upped her own libido and increased her sensitivity. She feels more sexually alive than she has in months.

Unfortunately, her husband is currently proving unsatisfying in that area. Perhaps he doesn't share her appreciation for her new curves. Perhaps he's engaged in an extramarital affair already. Whatever the cause, just as her sexual energy is waxing stronger, her husband is increasingly disinterested in sleeping with her.

This unfulfilled need leads her into the affair. With whom can vary based on my co-author's preference. Perhaps he's an older gentleman who appreciates her situation and is glad to tend to her sexual needs. Perhaps he's the inexperienced 18-year-old whom she readily seduces after she notes his bulging attraction for her writ large under the denim of his jeans. Perhaps she complains of her plight to her handsome masseuse/doctor/trainer/co-worker/friend/etc. and they kindly offer to assist her. I suppose non-consensual is also a possibility if you've got a particular narrative in mind.

As for my co-author, I prefer a female writer with a fondness for somewhat lengthy detail. First or third person is fine, but please past tense only. I have a multitude of past threads and a detailed profile that I suggest you peruse if you are considering whether to write with me.

Please PM me if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from you.

 
I am in the process of creating a group role play in the Online Role Play forum that will need male and female writers both.

The role play will function more like a lot of 1x1 role plays connected by a primary IC thread. If you fear group role plays, don't be afraid of this one. Read more below.

Basics:
  • In the near future, a virus kills most of the world's population.
  • On a remote island in the South Pacific, a former-CDC virologist has immunized the population and saved them...
  • ...but at a cost: ever inoculated individual is now sterile.
  • Nearly twenty years have passed, and the only way future generations will be born is with the help of outsiders.
  • What happens when outsiders arrive at the island? Will they willingly breed with the Ashimi? And if they aren't willing, will they be forced to breed?
  • Let's find out.
Specifics:
  • I will be writing several characters, both male and female, to provide many opportunities for other interested writers.
  • You are welcome to write one or many characters.
  • While there will be a Primary IC Thread to hold the many individual stories together, many of the personal stories -- those involving just 2 or 3 or 4 characters -- will be written in personal threads that will be linked to the primary thread. This may seem radical, but I've seen it done on other sites with great success. It allows two writers to write a scene at their own pace without holding up the story for others; and it makes reading and writing easier.
  • While I prefer writers who post more than once a day, at least 4 days a week, the personal threads format will allow more flexibility in posting frequency. (More on this later in the OOC I am yet to create.)
If you want to know more about this role play, please PM me. I can answer any questions you have and -- when they are ready -- direct you to the appropriate threads for learning more about the story, creating characters, and ultimately participating.
 
I write, some would say good, so PM me with your plot ideas and I may just dive into the rabbit hole.
 
My writing samples speak fair enough for my writing abilities, not some 'gotcha'. But good on you, hope that one fed the ego.

So, minus the unnecessary, rude distraction, if any ladies would care to collaborate on a plot, please PM me. My past writings on the site can be found in a post search.

I decided to come up with a few plot ideas as well, some were posted ideas before.

-------------

Plot 1: What She Was Looking For
Characters Needed: Mine and one female
Sexual: Alien (humanoid or something) and human

Story Idea: Jess had always been an odd duck. Yes, she was attractive, she could sing, she was smart, and she had plenty of friends, but she was simply odd. She was a girly girl, but loved coloring her hair different colors, which definitely wasn't normal for a girl in their town, one that had been a cheerleader all her life, and had a rich family. She was full of odd dreams and fantasies, and one was to be abducted. Everyone laughed when she would tell it, some doubted her, but most knew she was just odd. And then one day, everyone looked on in shock as during a party, in front of them all, Jess was beamed on up.

Where it will go: More lighthearted and such, think The Navigator movie, but with a female, more adult aliens, and sex...lol. Will be fun and hope it could be a long term thread

---

Plot 2: The Hidden Beauty

Characters needed: One female

Sexual: Male and Female

Story Idea: The town was small, too small for Scott. However, he knew that he was never going to leave this place for no matter how boring it was he loved it all the same. He worked as an accountant at a firm in a nearby town, which to him was far more boring than he had expected. But, recently he discovered something about his town that he had never noticed before. There were farms all around town and Mennonite (think Amish-lite, look them up if need be) families owned them. The Mennonite families worked in farming, agriculture, building, and local stores, and at the local store was where he had first seen her. She wore a bonnet, dressed plain, wore no makeup, but she was naturally beautiful. Long dark hair, dark eyes, and a smile she failed to always hide. Scott was in love the first time he saw her, and when he saw her once, he saw her everywhere. He learned she was of a modern Mennonite family so she drove a car and lived the life of most girls, but chose not to wear makeup. The girl at the store said she simply didn't want to spend money on such things. He saw her riding a bike by his house, saw her rollerblading by in a light blue dress with friends laughing, and saw her even flirting with guys. He knew it wasn't common, but he had to ask her out, he couldn't control himself anymore. Dreaming about her, pleasing himself to the thought of her just wasn't enough. He would approach her and then one day, as he saw her riding by on her bike he ran out the front door to 'get the mail' at the perfect time.

Where it will go: They'll talk, they will have nearly nothing in common, but there is obvious physical attraction. He'll ask her on a date, which she'll have to reject, but on Saturday nights when the Mennonites go out to have fun, he'll find her on her bike outside his house looking in.

---

Would like to pick up this story that barely got started:

Knight in the Land of the Rising Sun
 
Last edited:
I'd like to try a simple romantic camping or hiking role play.. Something lite, out doors, and fun, the only thing I ask is the situations, sexual and otherwise be realistic, or at least be the realm of reality... The location could be the beach, the woods, mountains, desert or swamps it doesn't matter.

In another idea I have I play the part of two redneck brothers so loathsome they make the Swamp People look like high class socialites. Anyhow, these two dimwits stop by the small store were you're working the night shift to rob and kidnap you... This one will be brutal, they get drunk and force themselves on you in the most vile ways possible. Your only hope is that one of the actually falls for you and helps you escape the little cabin in the swamp which by the way lacks every modern convince: indoor plumbing, electric, cell phone coverage, as for the Internet in the words of one of the brothers, "What to fuck is that? Cans youse fish wit it?"


As for your writing style I'm not a grammar Nazi I understand that people sometimes mistake your for you're, and I never really understood why we words like: too, two, to or there, their, and they're made into the dictionary its begging for confusion. However, I do appreciate writers that use spell checkers, capitation, and a period now and again. I like detail, the descriptions of sights, smells, and sounds I like enough detail so I can picture the scene in my mind. And I like co-writers that feel free to discuss their suggestions, plot direction in PM, and please give me enough information so I have something to which I can write a decent response when IC

If either RP appeals to you feel free to PM me and we'll iron out the details
 
Last edited:
lady writer needed.

Any lady interested in playing an Elven woman warrior vs white man warrior.
can PM me to discuss a thread I have in mind.
 
Literate Writing Eagerly Sought and Freely Given (seeking Female writer)

Good Evening, Folks,

I am relatively new to Literotica and am currently a co-author of a closed thread, but would like to start another as well. I particularly like story threads with anticipation and build-up, but, of course with romantic and sexual tension present early on. I write reasonably well, I believe, and would enjoy similar female company. I am open to any number of consensual scenarios.

I have started two threads:

This one "Like Daughter, Like Mom (http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1031038 ) was my first, and is now ended. It turned rather hostile, which had not been my intent at all, but it shows some of the quality of my writing.

My current thread (closed) is "Union" (http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1036010) . I can only take half credit for the writing quality because I have an excellent writing partner, but, again, it shows my style.

PM me if you are interested. I will eagerly await your message.

Gr8chtr
 
A bump of all my thread concepts.

I am look for a literate female writer who can contribute at least a paragraph or two per post. Details! Characters thoughts! Background information! Good stuff like that, please! All of these are to be plot-heavy tales with lots of build up and teasing. I don't want or expect the characters to be fucking on the first page. Still reading? Good.

(Modern/Bikers/Crime) Last Chance - A member of a biker gang (my character) has fallen out of favor with his gang and risks being kicked out or killed (for a past job gone bad). To make good, he is given a job to bring a backpack of cash to a drug sale on the American-Mexican border with a drug cartel. To make sure he doesn't fuck up, the boss' daughter/girlfriend (your character - I'll leave her relation to the boss up to you, but I think the idea of my character and yours together should be taboo in the context of the gang. She should also be tough and take no shit, she stands on her own around tough bikers and isn't just a slampiece for them) is sent to go with him on her own bike. During the trip, they're ambushed by rival gangs, the police and the drug deal itself doesn't go according to plan, and soon, the two find themselves on the run across the desert on their motorcycles.

(Fantasy) Her Protector - In a typical fantasy world (dwarves, elves, etc.), the human kingdoms and their Church has outlawed the use of magic by humans. Those who can weld magic are put to death immediately for crimes against God. In a modest hunting village far to the north, a hunter (my character) is tasked with bringing the Chief's daughter (who has started showing signs of being able to control magic - your character) to the Elven realms, with the hopes that the Elves will grant her asylum and teach her to control her magic powers.

(Modern/Vampire) Together In The Dark - 40 years ago, vampire Edward Largo (my character) left his female vampire lover (your character) in New Orleans without a note or warning. Now in 2014, he tracks her down and hopes to rekindle the old flame, but is it too late? Actually a bit more to the story than this, but I don't want to give anything away outside of a PM. I know vampires are passe but indulge me, si vous s'il vous plaît. :)
 
Hey there!

I'm looking for a female partner, I have couple of ideas that I really want to play around with:

A bachelor party for her
Your wedding were quite soon, and one of your girl friends who is much kinkier that you ever were kept suggesting that you have a "night and day of your life", she would show you clips of dominatrixes and dominant males on her phone, and games they performed with girls, send you emails with picture while you were working, making you blush and hide your display. You kept telling her that you are faithfull, sometimes joking about it, but you couldn't deny it to yourself that thought of it arroused you.

One quite day, you received nothing from your girl friend, you worked and came home, sitting on your couch you texted a bit with your future husband when someone knocked on a door. Few moments later you opened you door and saw tall, muscular man with raven black hair. He was wearing fitted shirt and leather trousers that did a poor job of hiding large bulge. – "Hello there" – You hear his hoarse voice as he greeted you.

Adventures in the Maze
Main protagonist (your character) want's to complete the challenge, which is to complete the Maze. Maze will be series of room, (in no particular order, I will give some indication of what wait's behind it, or if you crave for something just request it over OOC), that will have challenges and/or characters that will seduce, take advantage, have their way with Protagonist. I will be playing multiple roles.
 
Looking to try something new and do a reluctance rp. Im looking for a male character who is rough around the edges a bit who tempts my character a good gkrl into doing things shed never dream of. It will be sex scenes but i want a story line as well. They are going to have a complicated relationship we cam either have them have hookups or date we can decide that through pm or email and this is also intended to be a long term thread.

I will update most likely on a daily basis so id also like someone who can frequent that.
Im operating by moblie so I apologize for typos. I find it easier and I can write on the go just my preference.

We can decide title of thread during discussion.
 
Seeking female writers

Most of the threads below are 1x1s that need one female. The last one needs 1 or more female writers.

Be aware that I am anal about spelling, grammar, and punctuation checks, so if you are role playing on a phone or other portable device upon which doing these checks is too much work for you, please don't ask to write with me. No offense: I just don't want to write with you.

These first two threads are still available. Ignore the posts by marla56: she posted without asking. If you are interested in either one, I will begin a new thread just for you.

"Down By The River": My male character discovers your female character on the river's edge, wearing his coat and little else. What's her story? Why's she here? Why's she in his clothes? And what happens between them in the hours and days to come? Let's find out.

"The Taste": My male vampire becomes infatuated with your female "blood donor"; and your character is intrigued with what is happening to her body as a result of being fed upon.​

"How to Get the Promotion You Want": Your female character (~24 years of age) is an intern at a prestigious law firm. She had a bright future, until she publically embarrassed a partner of the firm (an ~30 year old female, my first character). That partner has since made the young woman's life at the Firm an absolute hell. My second character (an ~30 year old male and your intern's immediate supervisor) is the only person who can put her career back on track. And he will ... if you (the redhead) do this to the partner (naked on the bed): Part 1 and Part 2. My thanks to Lit member LoveHerNow for discovering these gifs.)

"Caught Ogling": When my character -- male or female, your choice -- gets caught ogling a woman in a café, the latter exposes her breasts in a sort of You want to see them, here they are gesture. My character -- embarrassed -- goes back to his/her meal, only to later get a note from your character. What does it say? It's your note: you tell me.

"Out of Control": My male character (18-20 years old) has always been infatuated with his sister's school mate. The two of them know this, so one day at home they begin teasing him with lesbian play acting to tease him, and -- as the title would suggest -- things get out of control, resulting in this, and more.

"Summer Babies": The Summer Babies are a close knit group of friends, ages barely 18 to almost 21, whose common thread is that their birthdays come after their Prep school lets out for the summer. Each June, as the end of the school year approaches, the member(s) about to graduate or -- if none are -- the eldest of the group poses a dare that all the others must fulfill. This year, that dare is to have sex with the school's sexiest male teacher. I will write both the teacher and the eldest of the Summer Babies. I am looking for one of the following:
  • One writer who wants to write the other 4 Summer Babies. It is not necessary to post for every girl in every post, but instead only for the one or more who are currently involved in what ever activity is taking place.
  • One writer who wants to write 3 Summer Babies and have me write the 4th one as an in the closet lesbian who will want one of the other girls -- her closest confidant -- to be there with her for moral support when she has sex with the teacher. There will be a lesbian encounter between the two, followed by your character having sex with the teacher, maybe with her friend there in a threesome for moral support. We can discuss this.
  • Or 2 or more writers who want to write 1 or more Summer Babies. If we go with this option, I have a way to make what will essentially be a Group RP play out more like connected 1x1s. (Trust me: I've done this before, and it works really well.)
 
Last edited:
Once more I come here looking for a female writer interested in stories of Dominance and submission. I am comfortable in write in historical, present day or futuristic settings as well as fantasy, ScFi, and even Steam Punk. I love detail in posts, a story line and a plot. I am open to suggestions.

Enclosed is a sample of my writing. So if interested PM me.

Jane Bond http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=302146

The Young Bride http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=126904

Into the Abyss http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=852554
 
Does anyone write on any other SRP forums? Are there any other web sites that people know of? I feel as if this board has a small pool of writers.
 
I am currently looking for a female co writer for a freaky Friday type body swap role play. My thoughts on this role play would be a married couple that is having marriage problems and that are on the verge of divorce. The husband played by me would switch body's with his wife. The couples hidden secrets would be discovered. Off the top of my head we could take one down the path of BDSM. Maybe the other is having an affair. I am open for discussion on the secrets part of the rp. But that is a general idea.

I am currently looking to do any of the following pairings
Dom/sub
Vampire/Human
Werewolf/human
Mother/Son
Brother/Sister.. (twins)
Transgendered

I prefer to do role plays in the forums here rather than email or im. Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Sub needed.

I have an older thread I would like to start over, and I’m looking for a sub lady to play the part of the slave aboard a Pirate ship

PM if interested.
 
The Companion Adventures (Seeking 1 Female to cowrite with me)

I am a female writer looking for 1 female co-writer to join up in writing this SRP with me. You must have a good to great knowledge of the series Doctor Who, especially when the Series included Rose, River, Martha and Amy. Would have to be willing to play Martha Jones and Amy Pond. I would like to see this SRP have all the women meet up in someway. As seen above, River and Rose have already met. You would have to have Amy and Martha meet in some sort of way, entirely up to you. I'm flexible and can basically write in accordance with whatever is written by my partners. The characters would involve them having lesbian sexual and pleasurable times together, as well as going on trips together time to time in River's T.A.R.D.I.S.. Again please private message me if you are interested.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1061778
 
I'm a new writer here, though not a new writer. I'm looking for some roleplay partners.

A few possible scenes:

1. A young, wealthy woman takes a cruise to clear her head after a painful breakup. Someone on the staff catches her eye and flirting quickly turns physical. Of course, if he gets caught, it's his job, and while the cruise is only a few days, the attraction makes it hard to say goodbye.

2. A policewoman goes undercover to expose corruption in the court system. She's supposed to be posing as an office worker, but when the judge under investigation invites her to join him for a weekend at his cabin, she thinks its a golden opportunity to get close to him. Unfortunately, she finds herself falling for him.

3. The guys from tech support are working late to finish upgrading the building. She's in her office getting caught up on her paperwork. She accidentally overhears them talking about what they'd like to do with her, and she can't stop thinking about it. Before the night is over, she decides to make their fantasies come true.

4. A new professor finds herself irresistibly attracted to one of her students. The feelings are mutual, and when he invites her to a party at his frat house, she knows she shouldn't. But when the night comes, she tells herself she'll just stop by for a few minutes. When she gets a spiked drink, though, she finds that she can't say no.

5. A weekend in the country all by herself seems like just what the doctor ordered. She arrives late at night at the secluded cabin, but there's no power. She drives back to the next cabin to see if they can help, only to discover a bachelor party in full swing. They mistake her for the stripper, and she finds herself going along.
 
I'm a new writer here, though not a new writer. I'm looking for some roleplay partners.

A few possible scenes:

1. A young, wealthy woman takes a cruise to clear her head after a painful breakup. Someone on the staff catches her eye and flirting quickly turns physical. Of course, if he gets caught, it's his job, and while the cruise is only a few days, the attraction makes it hard to say goodbye.

2. A policewoman goes undercover to expose corruption in the court system. She's supposed to be posing as an office worker, but when the judge under investigation invites her to join him for a weekend at his cabin, she thinks its a golden opportunity to get close to him. Unfortunately, she finds herself falling for him.

3. The guys from tech support are working late to finish upgrading the building. She's in her office getting caught up on her paperwork. She accidentally overhears them talking about what they'd like to do with her, and she can't stop thinking about it. Before the night is over, she decides to make their fantasies come true.

4. A new professor finds herself irresistibly attracted to one of her students. The feelings are mutual, and when he invites her to a party at his frat house, she knows she shouldn't. But when the night comes, she tells herself she'll just stop by for a few minutes. When she gets a spiked drink, though, she finds that she can't say no.

5. A weekend in the country all by herself seems like just what the doctor ordered. She arrives late at night at the secluded cabin, but there's no power. She drives back to the next cabin to see if they can help, only to discover a bachelor party in full swing. They mistake her for the stripper, and she finds herself going along.

Hi Alexa, i'd be interested in a rp with you about the cruise , i have actually been on several cruises & feel that i could inject some reality into the scene apart from that I consider myself to be a quite skilful roleplayer able to add twists to the story & of course sex scenes can be very erotic.
I am usually able to post at least once a day & usually two or more paragraphs Give me a call if interested
Roger
 
Hey guys;

Been playing around with the idea below, and wondered if anyone fancied roleplaying it with me...

Teacher Taught

As a newly qualified teacher, at an all-boys school, Marianne Harwood was nervous. So nervous that, in order to exert some control, she overstepped the mark. She bullied some of her weaker, less able pupils, made their final year a misery. Perhaps the worst treatment of all was saved for Carl Mandel, a quiet, nerdy, spotty youth.

Fifteen years later, now a confident woman in her late 30s, Marianne meets a powerful, rich, successful business man. Carl Mandel has changed a lot since is boyhood - and wants to exact a long, humiliating revenge.


I'm thinking lots of spanking, BDSM, forced nudity etc....PM me!

Nikki xx
 
New Scenes for RPs

I am always looking for male role play partners through email. It's much more fun that way. I'm also more drawn to interracial stories, so that will be a huge factor. You must be able to be a CO-WRITER in these RPs. I will not write it all on my own I am hoping to find someone who can role play and establish each others styles together so we can explore and have some fun making stories together. If you are looking for a jack off session and then to log out midway through the story, I am not interested. People who type like they are texting also should not contact me. If you can't tell the difference between their, there and they're, same thing, do not contact me.*

I like the role play to be as realistic as possible and have the emotions that a normal person would have, not porn guy pizza delivery boy knocking on the door to find a woman naked and fingering herself. The build up, reluctance and hesitation is a huge part of what makes role playing exciting. I also like detail of sights, sounds and smells. BE DESCRIPTIVE!!!!! I hate the one-line RPs. They're not enough to imagine.

MY top 5 Scenes that i want to try:

1. I have been used and abused in every relationship that I have ever been in. So, I decided to move to a new neighborhood and start fresh, where no one knows me. What happens when I meet the new neighbor and he begins to get into my head and uncover things about myself that I never knew?

2. I have been working as an administrative assistant in my office for about 1 1/2 years. The entire time, I've been getting a feeling from my boss. He's married, yet he seems very unhappy. I'm newly single and have had a crush on my boss since i first walked in the door. Now, he tells me that I will be accompanying him to a month-long conference in Florida. Wonder how this will turn out?

3. I have been stressed and drained and tired for months now after my last relationship, so i decide to pack up, grab my best guy friend, and take a little trip into the mountains to the cabin. We have both been through hell in our love lives. We've been best friends for about 8 years. We always come to each other when we have problems. Could we have been looking in the wrong places all this time? When it's always been right in front of us? We have 2 weeks together. Will we remain friends or become more?

4. My brother's best friend is a student at the college that I just got accepted to. Now, I have been passed off to him to take to school. We are driving from New York to California for school. It's going to be about a 7 day drive. I've had feelings for him since I was a teenager. Now, we are going to be in a car together for about 6 hours a day. Will he ever see me as more than just his best friend's sister or will i be stuck in that zone forever?

5. I have been living in this apartment by myself for the last year. Now, I have heard that there is a new guy that wants to move into an apartment. Well, i could always use someone to split the rent and everything with. When we meet, we can feel the attraction to each other. How long can we go before we give in and try out a relationship?

And as bad as it may sound, I am a sucker for romantic stories that become more aggressive, but not like "rape-y" aggressive. So if you can be gentle, descriptive, and creative, that's what I'm looking for. If interested, PM me with the scenario you'd like and your character.
 
Looking for a male RP partner for a scenario based on Assassins Creed 3, message me if interested.
 
Back
Top