What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry...Here is the pic...My current craving...men in kilts

Attachments

• 99e25cee66f02028ca967fb8500b3d1d.jpg
    99e25cee66f02028ca967fb8500b3d1d.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 569
After this past week-end, I'm changing mine to either my wife wearing cum in public ... or getting caught masturbating under my desk at work :D.

Being choked. I love to have a man's hand(s) around my neck even if we're just kissing, I'll occasionally do it to myself while masturbating as well

My suggestion - look up old X-Files episode Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose:

"You know, there are worse ways to go, but I can't think of a more undignified one than auto-erotic asphyxiation."

This one is dangerous. Depress the carotid sinus just right - and it's a trip you may not come back from. Depressingly common form of death - that usually gets classified as suicide.

If you are going to do it - wear clean undies. Leave a key out and do it where the emergency crews can get you (or your corpse) easily. Might want to put the sex toys away.

Rimming. Personal hygiene is important of course, but licking a beautiful woman's butt hole is the only way I have ever had an orgasm without even touching my dick.

Agreed! I'm an anal enthusiast and having a woman squat on my face so I can eat her cum (mine or someone elses) filled ass is always a pleasure.

Cum,public,pain,smoking,scat,uncut cocks. Anything fun,dirty or nasty i guess LOL

Last edited:
I don't know if this is a fetish or not buy here it is.Im turned on by woman that wear jewelery on a everday kinda thing.I nice silver or gold watch and braclet to match I think is hot.

combo

Right now a combination of incest and pee play. Having a wonderful conversation with someone about mother and daughter pissing.... my cock is so hard right now I think i could hunt with it

mmmmm

I really enjoy it when I'm told what outfit to wear.....and told to change into another! Love to escape to my sissy slut, submissive, and thankfull...thank you, maam. :)

at the moment... watersports, Mom(s), smoking, transwomen, anal, exhibitionism, getting very into the fake/bimbo thing too.

having somebody watching me stroking and caressing my own breasts, shaping them to become full and feminine. The one, be it male or female, should blush, because he/she would have to admit that my breasts looking the way I make them is a huge and embarrassing turn-on.

Anal with a willing enthusiastic partner. Giving or receiving, rimming, fingering, toys, pegging - as long as it's clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back