Vampires in Pine Grove... (Closed)

StFornicate

Sinful Salvation
Joined
Mar 22, 2013
Posts
3,509
Pine Grove, Kansas. Population 1,327

Not much ever happens around the little town of Pine Grove, Kansas. It's remote, and serves mostly to support the surrounding farmers in America's breadbasket. It's tiny liberal arts college, Mary Elizabeth College, is its pride and joy, and the four-hundred or so students who attend school there do a lot to help support the local economy.

Pine Grove has all the usual accoutrements of small-town America. A cafe, a couple bars, grocery store and gas station, doctor's office, sheriff and a few deputies. A small park. Main Street. All the locals, of course, know everyone else. The only faces that change around these parts belong to the students at the college.

Some students, however, haven't come to Pine Grove for the education... Some are there seeking a long-hidden secret. Some are there to protect it.

And some are just there looking for a fresh meal...
 
The light streaming in the window of her bedroom pulled Cordelia rudely from a deep slumber. She sat up in bed and stretched before walking into the bathroom. She looked into the mirror and saw all of the telltale signs of a successful night out, her makeup was smeared and her hair was a mess, it wasn't an unusual sight.

Her focused moved to her neck, her fingers quickly following. Where those bite marks? She'd had bite marks before, hell she'd left bite marks before, but they'd never looked like this. She turned on the water and washed her face and her neck, putting a bandage over the marks before walking back into her bedroom towards her closet.

As she crossed the stream of sunlight shining into the room, her skin began to blister, excruciating pain coursing over her body. She cried out and moved to the floor, quickly getting out of the path of light.

"What the fuck?" she thought to herself as she looked around her room. She slowly slid her hand back into the beam of sunlight, retracting it quickly as she swore in pain. Careful to avoid the other window, Cordelia walked to her closet and changed into black yoga pants and a hoodie. She grabbed her Macbook and walked down the hall to the common area and sat down at an empty table. She turned on her computer and opened up a new browser to try to figure out what was happening to her.

She looked up when she heard footsteps approaching. She bit her lip when Alex walked in with one of his friends. Her attention immediately focused on his bloody knee. As hard as she tried she couldn't return her focus to her internet search, the guy she saw every day and never gave a second glance was all she could think about, she wanted desperately to taste the blood trickling down his leg...she craved it. The thought disgusted her but she had to taste him.

Cordelia cast her gaze quickly back to her laptop screen when she felt him looking at her.
 
Last edited:
Alex Carter had been outside, smoking cigarettes and kicking a hacky-sack around the circle with a few of his buddies, when he clumsily tripped over his own damn foot going after the sack, and a tumble later he found himself with a pretty good, bloody scrape on his knee. He tried wiping it off a couple times, but it was a bit of a bleeder, and he figured he ought to get inside and get it cleaned up properly.

It stung like hell too, but he limped through the common room, heading towards the communal bathroom, when he spied Cordelia Smith sitting in front of her computer. Damn but she was just the hottest thing around, and all Alex could do was shake his head. She was way out of his league. With a body like that, she surely had some big stud of a boyfriend, right?



But, her eyes caught him for a moment. There was something different there today. Alex had no idea what it was, but it kind of scared him. He kept moving, though, heading towards the bathroom...
 
Last edited:
Cordelia couldn't control herself, she had a plan and she needed to taste him, the smell of his blood was driving her crazy. She closed her laptop and tucked it under her arm, walking after him into the co-ed bathroom, locking the door behind her.

"You looked like you could use some help" she said, biting her lip as she looked again at his knee. A sudden surge of hunger like she'd never experienced hit her like a ton of bricks.

"Maybe with more than your knee?" she added suggestively, stepping closer to him, slipping her thumbs through the belt loops of his shorts.
 
Alex turned, shocked, when Cordelia entered the bathroom after him and locked the door.

He blinked, gulped, not sure what to make of this situation. Her touch sent immediate electric tingles through his system.

"I, uhh, I, I... Cordelia, what are you doing..?" he stammered, his eyes locking with hers. He felt himself being drawn in, inexplicably to her. Never in his life had he been on the receiving end of this kind of feminine attention, and he felt a rush of blood hit his loins immediately, creating a tent out of his mesh gym shorts...
 
She didn't answer, only licked her lip and stepped even closer.

"I need to fuck" she whispered in his ear as she tugged at his shorts. "Fuck me Alex" she purred, her eyes locking with his. "I've seen the way you look at me, the way you watch me on campus."

She couldn't explain why she craved him, but she was going to get what she needed one way or another.
 
Alex nodded immediately; he had no idea why this gorgeous co-ed was coming on to him like this, except for what she had declared: she needed to fuck. His cock throbbed as his hands found hers, and he tugged his shorts down, exposing himself to her, his cock, rock-hard, standing up proud and tall in the moment.

He reached out to her, grasping her hoody, pulling it up to get his hands underneath, to paw amateurishly at her large tits, groping her, squeezing, and it just the feel of her luscious globes in his hands was almost enough to make him blow his load right then and there, all over her yoga pants!

"Fuck, yes, okay, yeah, whatever you want!" he said, a little too much excitement in his voice...
 
When his hands were on her tits, Cordelia brought one of her hands to his cock, jerking him gently. She closed her eyes and backed up against the wall, sliding her pants down, her bare pussy ready and waiting for him.

"What are you waiting for Alex?" She whispered, her trip on his cock tightening as she grinned. "Fuck me like you do in your dreams."

She scraped her teeth against his jaw, the sound of his pulse filling her ears, sensing his blood pumping through his body driving her wild.
 
Alex's body shuddered at her tightening grip on his rock-hard cock, but it was her teeth scratching along his skin that really sent him over the edge.

Her lusty words sealed the deal.

In an instant, he cried out, "oh jesus fuck!" as his balls clenched up and his cock spasmed in Cordelia's hand, and without warning and against his every wish, his cock spewed forth his cum prematurely, spraying his gooey seed across her belly, thighs and then oozing out over her hand still gripping his cock.

"Oh my God, fuck, Cordelia I'm so sorry..."
 
Her eyes shot open when she felt the warm ribbons of cum landing on her torso and thighs, coating her hand. Her grip tightened even more, her nails breaking the skin of his softening cock.

"You worthless, pathetic fuck!" Cordelia hissed, her hand moving to his neck, backing him against the opposite wall. He tripped on his shorts a couple of times but her grip on him prevented him from falling.

"I give you the chance to fuck me and you can't even manage to get your worthless cock inside of me before blowing your load?" Her grip tightened on his neck as her entire being filled with rage, everything in her view turning a brighter shade of crimson as her anger multiplied.

She felt a snap beneath her grip as his body went limp. She let go of him and watched as he crumbled to the floor at her feet. She couldn't hear his hear beating anymore and she panicked, feeling at his neck for a pulse. "What did I do?" she whispered to herself as her eyes locked on his bloody knee again. She brought her hand to the wound and slid her fingers into the blood before bringing her fingers to her lips, sucking it from her skin.

Her eyes closed and she groaned as a sharp pain started in her gums. She shook her head and brought her hand back to her mouth, feeling the fangs that had just protruded in her mouth. Before she could stop herself, she was sinking her fangs into his lifeless neck, drinking his blood.

Her desperate need for blood driving her on as she tore his neck open, blood draining all over the bathroom floor, covering her exposed body and his.

When every drop of his blood was drained from his body, she turned towards the door when the handle jiggled. She could hear bumping blood through the door and impulsively opened the door part of the way, reaching out with her blood coated arm, pulled the unsuspecting captain of the soccer team into the bathroom, locking the door and sinking her fangs into his neck, her eyes rolling back as she tasted his pumping blood. It was like a high she had never experienced before.

All too soon his lifeless body joined her first victim on the floor in a puddle of blood. She looked in the mirror and cleaned herself up as best she could before picking up her laptop and making sure no one was in the common area before running back to her room. She locked her door behind her and ran straight into her bathroom, kneeling at her toilet and voiding the contents of her stomach, the blood that she had just consumed.

She sat back against the wall of her private bathroom and buried her face in her hands. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" she asked herself as she reached for her laptop again.
 
Last edited:


Bridget O'Connor was walking along through the Quad at the college when she caught a whiff of the carnage happening in the bathroom at Johnstown Dormitory. Her vision flared red at the smell, strong, pungent, inspiring the hunger within a bit too strongly for her liking.

She immediately turned and made her way across campus to the dorm. It was clear on the other side of the school grounds, and as she strode towards the building her enhanced senses took in more and more.

She, her brother Brendan, and their friend Malcolm had been on the lookout recently for interlopers. They had sensed a powerful presence recently in town, but had so far failed to locate its source. As she walked, quickly along, she got her smartphone out and quickly sent a text to Brendan and Malcolm.

"Johnstown Dorm. Now!" Was all it said.

The red-headed beauty went into the dorm and followed her nose upstairs. Most of the students that lived here would be in classes at the moment, but there were certainly a few that would be around. Hopefully some were still alive.

She stopped at the bathroom door, with a pretty good idea what she would find inside. It took every bit of willpower to force down the hunger brewing inside her. She'd been surviving mostly off stolen bags of blood from the local blood bank, and the occasional wild animal.

But there was nothing like live, human blood, a beating heart, the squirting of it into her mouth from the wound...

She opened the door.

Her eyes narrowed. Two bodies. Blood everywhere... But clearly, these boys had been drunk from. One of them had his pants down around his ankles.

She left quickly, looking around for clues. A bloodstain on a wall, bloody fingers dragging along for a moment... there. Door handle. Bridget went to the door and looked at it. She could sense the vampire inside. Terrified. New.

Dangerous.

She should waitfor Brendan and Malcolm to show up... but that could take a while. Malcolm was working at the health clinic, and Brendan... Well, who knew where Brendan might be, but Bridget knew she needed to do something now before this vampire got loose again.

Their secret needed to be secure.

She studied the door, a name written across a whiteboard in colorful markers: Cordelia.

"Cordelia, honey, you in there?" Bridget called out, knocking on the door. She didn't know the girl, personally, though she might have met her at a party or something. It was a pretty small town, after all.
 
Last edited:
Cordelia bit her lip when she heard a knock at her door, a familiar female voice calling out. She wiped her mouth and hands on a towel before walking into her room and pulling on clean jeans and a white vneck tshirt and walking to the door.

She opened the door and was more than a little surprised to see Bridget, the sexy redhead she had recently spent a drunken night with during and after a frat party. Her memory of that night were a little hazy but she didn't remember telling the girl where she lived.

"Hey," she said, as she leaned her hip against the wall, only opening the door part of the way. She relaxed slightly when she realized she wasn't experiencing the desperate hunger she had with Alex just a short while ago. "What's going on?" She asked.
 
Last edited:
Bridget blinked, recognizing the girl before her from a recent, unexpected, impromptu lesbian hook-up. Bridget rarely engaged in that kind of thing, but Cordelia had been rather irresistible, impossibly sexy in her intoxicated state, and Bridget just had to have her way with her that night.

She recovered quickly, though, raising an eyebrow at Cordi. She ran her finger over the doorknob, and raised it up for the girl to see, the crimson blood clear as day on her finger.

"You tell me, Cordi," Bridget replied, raising her finger to her lips and sucking the blood off of it. The mere taste of fresh human blood was enough to cause Bridget's fangs to begin extending out, and a dark shadow filled her eyes. "Quickly."
 
Cordelia's lips parted when she saw the blood on Bridget's index finger, the insatiable hunger returning. She blinked and bit her lip, fighting to maintain control of herself.

"I don't know what you're talking about Bridge, I just woke up," she lied. "I've got a huge paper to finish though today but maybe call me this weekend and we can hit up a party or two," she added before reaching to shut the door.

She could feel her fangs twinge when she glanced at the blood smear on the outside doorknob. This was too much, this was all too much. How did this girl know? How was any of this happening?
 
Bridget's hand came out immediately, throwing the door open and knocking Cordelia back into the room.

"Don't you fucking bullshit me, Cordelia," Bridget hissed. "I'm talking about the fucking mess you made in the bathroom just now," she said, shutting the door behind her. She glared at the girl.

"Here's the deal. Somehow, you've become a fucking vampire. It probably has something to do with someone who seduced you last night and left those little bite marks on your neck. You just killed two people because you don't know how to control yourself. And you'll kill a bunch more if you don't come with me right now and get the fuck out of here."

Bridget opened her purse and pulled out a small ring. "Put this on. It will let you walk in the sunlight. That's how you got those burns, right? Now, god damn it!" she said, moving to Cordelia and placing the ring in her hand.

"We have to go. Now, bitch."
 
Cordelia cried out as she fell backwards against her desk, quickly getting back onto her feet as Bridget walked in and shut the door behind her.

"How do I know you didn't fucking do this to me?" She hissed in response, clenching her fist as the uninvited guest summarized everything that happened so far today. "How else would you know about me?"

She threw the ring across the room and stepped back from Bridget. "Why should I trust that a stupid little ring is going to protect me? I'm not as naive as you must think I am" She said as her jaw tensed.

"I'm not going anywhere."
 
Last edited:
"Put it on and try it out," Bridget replied tersely. She wasn't in the mood for this. Any minute now, someone was going to walk in on that bloodbath murder scene and scream bloody hell.

"I didn't turn you," she continued. "I don't turn people who aren't ready...." she said, a bitterness in her voice. "Come on. We don't have much time."'

As if to emphasize her point, there was suddenly a scream heard from down the hall. Bloody murder.
 
Cordelia didn't like this at all, she was still trying to remember what happened last night and how exactly any of this was real. She especially didn't like to be bossed around by this girl she hardly knew, though she didn't mind it during their drunken night together.

She hesitantly walked across her room and picked up the ring, slipping it onto her finger, glaring at Bridget as she cautiously moved her hand in front of the window, her body tensing, expecting more of the blinding pain she had experienced earlier...nothing.

Before she could say another word there was a shrill scream from down the hall, no doubt someone found the leftovers from her breakfast.

"What now?" she asked, glancing at her 5th floor window.
 
"We have to go. Now!" Bridget said, standing up and moving towards the door. She looked back over her shoulder at the brunette behind her. "The sheriff will be here any minute. And the campus police. Unless you want to be responsible for even more dead people, I suggest you come with me," Bridget said.

More screams from down the hall. This was bad. If anyone saw them now, running away like this, it would make them prime suspects. Bridget couldn't let that happen.

"Bitch move it!" she yelled!
 
Cordelia jumped at her tone, She picked up her backpack and quickly slid her laptop, wallet and a change of clothes inside, hurrying after Bridget just as she yelled for her to hurry up. She was scared, the fact that she had just killed two of her classmates had yet to sink in, but the horrified screams coming from the bathroom were forcing her to accept her current situation. She swallowed hard, fighting back the urgent hunger that was flooding her senses as she grabbed a sweatshirt from the closet and followed Bridget.

She pulled her hoodie on as they walked down the hall to the back stairwell, avoiding the common area and bathroom that were in the center of the floor.
 
Bridget led Cordelia down the stairwell, and a few short moments later they were on the ground floor. "Come on," Bridget said, throwing open the door and heading out. A red SUV pulled up to a quick, short squealing stop in front of them. Thank God, it was Brendan. "This way!" Bridget called to Cordelia, and threw open the back door of the Ford Explorer.

"Get in!" Bridget shouted. The screams from two floors up could he heard even out here, and there was a few people looking up at the building quizzically. One of them was getting her cell phone out, and eyeing them.

"Hey, what's going on?" a guy asked Cordelia...
 
Cordelia was following Bridget, matching her step for step as they made their way down the stairs. She closed her eyes as Bridget pushed open the door, sun flooding the door frame. She exhaled in relief when she didn't feel the excruciating pain from the sunlight.

She put her brought her hair over her shoulder to cover the bite marks on her neck and looked over when a red suv stopped in the street directly in front of them. She moved quickly when Bridget opened the door, yelling for her to get in.

Just as she was about to crawl into the back seat she heard someone ask what was going on and she froze. She obviously couldn't tell him she had slaughtered two of her classmates in a public bathroom. There was no cover up coming to mind. She glanced at him and then the building, stammering as she tried to think of something to say as the breeze blew his scent to her nostrils. She inhaled deeply, her intense hunger returning as she stepped away from the Ford Explorer. She could practically taste his blood...
 
Back
Top