Why are you a bottom?

I want to be a bottom just to feel then sensation of a cock filling me up. Havent acted on this yet, but I want to try
 
I enjoy being used as a sex object and for pleasure. That feeling of being desired and needed sexually really turns me on.
 
Being on all fours with a guy behind me, firmly gripping my hips, balls deep, and spurting cum. What's not to like about that?
 
Being a bottom seems to be an acquired taste. I just love giving all you boys the cock you deserve.
 
Bottoming is a more holistic sexual experience for me because I'm not only focused on my cock. Release is more satisfying because I feel like I have to earn it.
 
Having my ass filled with a dick or a dildo while I am jerking off is one of my favorite positions. It's great looking at the lust in someone's face while they are fucking you.
 
I love hearing the sound of my partner moan as I give him pleasure, feeling him tighten just before he cums and then taking his load and feeling complete. No pressure, just pleasure.
 
Bottoming is a more holistic sexual experience for me because I'm not only focused on my cock. Release is more satisfying because I feel like I have to earn it.

An anal-centric climax can be a serious game changer. It has the power to open the mind at least as much as it opens, well..........you know what!
 
I've had one anal orgasm and that basically put me on the road to bottoming.
 
I've been known to enjoy both. But I have to say: Tops have to deal with a lot more performance anxiety.. expected to consistently deliver.... Bottoms OTOH, just have to relax and enjoy the ride..

I'd have to disagree with the ladder half of this statement. As a bottom, one has the position to do a LOT of things than just lay there and take it. Just because a person is A bottom, doesn't mean they have to literally BE on bottom. One of my personal favorite positions to assume is a reverse anal cowgirl (or "cowboy" in my case). Switching up on positions makes sex a lot more fun, for me.

One of my favorite things to do to a guy is to work him up to a point where he has to tell me to stop or slow down. haha. It lets me know I'm doing a good job.
 
Last edited:
Looks like Im in the majority here. I really get into pleasing whoever Im in bed with, even women. My wife is submissive in bed, and I try to get her to take charge and use me like I do her, but she wont. So, when Im with a guy I like to bottom. Ultimately Im versatile, but I prefer to bottom more than anything.
 
Oh, Of course I was being a little flip. Yes the "penetratee" has to do things to make it a good fuck, of course. Lots of participation and focus by both/ everyone involved is necessary to make it a great fuck. I merely meant the bottom doesn't have to maintain the hard-on for an hour(s), and that can be quite a task.. See, Sometimes modern life puts all kinds of junk in our heads we can't clear completely in our off-time-- the reason many people have to do many drugs to have sex.. but also a frequent problem for a top/ "penetraor" needing to focus on thrusting and maintaining a solid woodie........Poll 5 or 6 tops and you'll see-- if they're being honest, that is...

Well, I'm a strict bottom. I've tried topping before and I just can't do it. :/ So I guess I can sorta understand what it is like to be under some kinda pressure to perform on that end... sorta.
The beautiful thing about kinky sex is, if for whatever reason there needs to be a break, or reload time or whatever, persons involved can switch to other play. haha

Woody go down? Bust out a flogger and go at that for a while. lol ;)
 
bottom vs topping

I like to bottom because it feels good to me. I love his cock in me, sliding over different parts of my inner sanctum...the feel of his hips slapping against me. Reaching under and playing with his balls while I feel his power. Listening to his vocal sounds while he enters me long and hard. Opening myself and allowing him to milk me or taking his cum.

The fact that I am submissive and desire to serve is beside the point.

xox

:)
 
I have sucked cock and loved it and I have bottomed and absolutely loved it. For me it was originally because my bf at the time had experience as a top and a good sized cock to go with it. Now I love the feeling of a cock in me and even the feeling afterwards, weak legs, knowing he used you for his own pleasure... so nice.
 
I have sucked cock and loved it and I have bottomed and absolutely loved it. For me it was originally because my bf at the time had experience as a top and a good sized cock to go with it. Now I love the feeling of a cock in me and even the feeling afterwards, weak legs, knowing he used you for his own pleasure... so nice.

good answer:devil:
 
Yet to have my first experience, still looking, but for me only interested in bottom. Just want to be used in what ever way the guy wants
 
Back
Top