Hot pics that turn you on and why

Agree, that is hot. Me, doing nothing but offering my tool for somone to use. He enjoys my throbbing heavy and hard fullness. Soon I begin to ooze a steady stream of clear cream as he strokes me faster and faster. He hears me panting breathless as I get closer to climax. My dick seems separate from my body, as if it belongs to him ... and, I feel the hot liquid rise from within and I spew my molten hot white load, shooting thick gobs of cum flying in the air.

Afterwards, my cock convulses still spewing the remainder of my seed. My sex snake is covered with my ooze and his saliva, but remains semi hard in his still stroking grip.

Agree, that is hot. Me, doing nothing but offering my tool for somone to use. He enjoys my throbbing heavy and hard fullness. Soon I begin to ooze a steady stream of clear cream as he strokes me faster and faster. He hears me panting breathless as I get closer to climax. My dick seems separate from my body, as if it belongs to him ... and, I feel the hot liquid rise from within and I spew my molten hot white load, shooting thick gobs of cum flying in the air.

Afterwards, my cock convulses still spewing the remainder of my seed. My sex snake is covered with my ooze and his saliva, but remains semi hard in his still stroking grip.

Very hot description Bookworm!

https://imgur.com/4dh4Qi3

This guy's hot ass, smooth balls and hard cock are the reason that I am bicurious. I would love to bury my tongue in his hot ass and then suck a big load of hot cum out of him!!!

love being the top in this position. the position for both parties is meant for extended savoring of the other guy's body. on top, my cock is passionately worshipped ... he enjoys my meaty flavor and knows my cock's thickness and throbbing, and self-lubing is due to his fantastic sucking. the sound of him slurping my streaming pre-cum sounds so sexy and fills the room. his rhythm is fantastic, a little fast, but so damn enjoyable ... and incites my own oral cravings. love how he slides down my rod so effortlessly, hitting my balls slightly before sliding back up and continuing the cycle again and again. his hands eagerly spreads my muscular cheeks as he feasts on the best part of me. my cock is his for the taking.

at some point, he will want me to pass the point of no return. he wants to hear that deep guttural sound that my orgasm is near and that my seed will soon spew in thick dollops into his hungry mouth, draining me completely, as my hips circle and thrust powerfully into his face -- his reward for a fantastic suck.

love being the top in this position. the position for both parties is meant for extended savoring of the other guy's body. on top, my cock is passionately worshipped ... he enjoys my meaty flavor and knows my cock's thickness and throbbing, and self-lubing is due to his fantastic sucking. the sound of him slurping my streaming pre-cum sounds so sexy and fills the room. his rhythm is fantastic, a little fast, but so damn enjoyable ... and incites my own oral cravings. love how he slides down my rod so effortlessly, hitting my balls slightly before sliding back up and continuing the cycle again and again. his hands eagerly spreads my muscular cheeks as he feasts on the best part of me. my cock is his for the taking.

at some point, he will want me to pass the point of no return. he wants to hear that deep guttural sound that my orgasm is near and that my seed will soon spew in thick dollops into his hungry mouth, draining me completely, as my hips circle and thrust powerfully into his face -- his reward for a fantastic suck.

That's beautiful, bookworm69...a perfect and delicious description of how I pleasure a top like you, from the bottom position when we sixty-nine! 💝

And, YES! I absolutely long to hear your deep groans as your climax nears...just before I feel your whole body tense...just before I feel your luscious cock swell and give that telltale jerk inside my mouth...wanting...begging...you to cum in my mouth! 😮

And, YES! I really and truly am HUNGRY to feel those thick dollops of your semen jet into my hungrily sucking mouth...HUNGERING to drain you completely...eagerly sucking to pull every single sperm-swimming drop right up out of your lovely balls! (BTW...Your succulent testicles just happen to be lying lewdly across the bridge of my nose as you ejaculate into my mouth! How delightful is that?!!!) I'm not fulfilled until I've tasted and loved and swallowed every drop of your cum! 💓

Finally, every single time I open my mouth to receive a man's needy cock, I do EVERYTHING within my power to give him "a fantastic suck!" 💋

Last edited:
That's beautiful, bookworm69...a perfect and delicious description of how I pleasure a top like you, from the bottom position when we sixty-nine! 💝

And, YES! I absolutely long to hear your deep groans as your climax nears...just before I feel your whole body tense...just before I feel your luscious cock swell and give that telltale jerk inside my mouth...wanting...begging...you to cum in my mouth! 😮

And, YES! I really and truly am HUNGRY to feel those thick dollops of your semen jet into my hungrily sucking mouth...HUNGERING to drain you completely...eagerly sucking to pull every single sperm-swimming drop right up out of your lovely balls! (BTW...Your succulent testicles just happen to be lying lewdly across the bridge of my nose as you ejaculate into my mouth! How delightful is that?!!!) I'm not fulfilled until I've tasted and lived and swallowed every drop of your cum! 💓

Finally, every single time I open my mouth to receive a needy man's cock, I do EVERYTHING within my power to give him "a fantastic suck!" 💋

totally love your sublime thoughts and passionate articulation of hunger and need, glori. but, I forgot two things in my first post.

First, I love the sexual dynamic of being, literally, on top -- yet, the bottom has the control, as HE sets the tempo and depth of the sucking. it makes me feel that he is using my cock n balls as his sex objects for the gratification you describe. :rose: (btw, I LOVE attention spent on my balls ... mmmmmm)

Second, I love the hands on my ass ... so reminiscent of deep fucking, hands gripping and spreading my cheeks as the sexual frenzy builds and builds. Also, the thought that the bottom knows that increased attention in that erogenous zone, from caressing the inner cheeks to probing my asshole with a wet finger, will unquestionably increase my cock thrusting. This waiting for digital attention also serves to remind me that, although I am on top, I am NOT in control. :heart:

As an avid cocksucker... 💗

...how could THIS beautiful scene NOT turn me on?! I simply ADORE pleasing men with my loving mouth!!! 💝💋

Attachments

• th (6) (2018-05-22T00_17_26.562)_kindlephoto-161735945.jpg
    th (6) (2018-05-22T00_17_26.562)_kindlephoto-161735945.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 0
I just LOVE being on the bottom in a classic sixty-nine like that one! And, I'm just like that happy guy when I'm under another man...enjoying an absolute "licking-fest!" BUT...there's soooo much more! Like...

..****ing there for that heavenly moment when he kneels beside your head and swings his leg up and over your face...positioning himself to lower his entire manhood into your open mouth and onto your face in an almost unbelievable way...completely owning you for his pleasure!

...suddenly seeing him as you may never have before...his dripping cock pointing directly down at your open mouth...his hanging balls right over your eyes...his ass open to you and available to be licked! It's all there! And it's ALL yours!!!

And then...he lowers his body down over yours...covering you...possessing you...owning you! His mouth slides down over your throbbing cock, but you hardly even notice that! What you DO know, is that his wet cock goes all the way into your mouth as if it were a cunt...like a sheath for his sword! His big balls are suddenly lying right on your nose, and you see his beautiful scrotum in a detail you had never seen before! The flavor of his manhood and the oh-so-male scent nearly cause a sensory overload inside your brain!

In an amazing flash if realization, it dawns on you that you're now looking directly up between the lovely cheeks of your lover's ass...and that little, brown pucker-hole just seems to beckon to you! And you know...without a doubt that, before your oral lovemaking is done, you'll be licking and kissing and trying to get your eager tongue as far up into that sweet hole as you possibly can! You just want to please this man ANY way you can!

And...you suck...and lick...and LOVE it...that you're sixty-nining with some man! Your tongue explores and caresses the upper surfaces of this beautiful penis in ways it never has before...while your upper lip softly strokes the underside...feeling the thick, throbbing urethra...the "cum tube"...and the big pulsing veins of the lower surface of the cock in totally new ways! And you savor the flavor of the precum that is continuously flowing up through that tube and into your mouth! Amazed, you discover that, by pressing his urethra with your upper lip and moving your chin down just so, that you milk out yet another drop of the tasty liquid onto your tongue! And...you hear the man moan with pure pleasure!

Twisting your head to the side briefly, you dislodge the wet cock from your mouth and move it up to his balls...the saliva-slick, precum-dripping dick now lying wetly on your upturned chin and throat. Playfully, you begin licking his balls...rolling them with your lips and tongue...fondling them...feeling of their weight and fullness...kissing each testicle repeatedly...really loving and worshipping them...feeling each wrinkle of skin and crinkley hair with your restless tongue. Then, as you lovingly inhale one ball, and then the other, into your mouth, alternately, gently closing your lips behind it, actually sucking on it and caressing it with your tongue, suddenly, another revelation seems to flash into your lust-swollen brain! That testicle that you've taken into your warm, wet mouth...THAT testicle is FULL...filled with billions of potent little sperms...and those little sperms are getting excited...responding to YOUR stimulating caresses...to your stimulation! They're wanting out...and YOU'RE preparing them for just that ejaculation! Soon...those sweet little wigglers will be swimming into your body...through one warm, wet hole and into another! Amazing!

And you still have that sweet asshole to work your way into!!! 😍

Such a lovely fulfilling and romantic image... I love every sweet detail.
And of course, being the bottom in such a delicious sixty-nine, as he fucks down hard into your face, playfully implies that you cannot escape, you are pinned down to the bed, impaled by the hardness of his cock, and even in the highly unlikely instance that you'd want to escape, you are totally trapped there until he's had his fill of your mouth...

I just LOVE being on the bottom in a classic sixty-nine like that one! And, I'm just like that happy guy when I'm under another man...enjoying an absolute "licking-fest!" BUT...there's soooo much more! Like...

..****ing there for that heavenly moment when he kneels beside your head and swings his leg up and over your face...positioning himself to lower his entire manhood into your open mouth and onto your face in an almost unbelievable way...completely owning you for his pleasure!

...suddenly seeing him as you may never have before...his dripping cock pointing directly down at your open mouth...his hanging balls right over your eyes...his ass open to you and available to be licked! It's all there! And it's ALL yours!!!

And then...he lowers his body down over yours...covering you...possessing you...owning you! His mouth slides down over your throbbing cock, but you hardly even notice that! What you DO know, is that his wet cock goes all the way into your mouth as if it were a cunt...like a sheath for his sword! His big balls are suddenly lying right on your nose, and you see his beautiful scrotum in a detail you had never seen before! The flavor of his manhood and the oh-so-male scent nearly cause a sensory overload inside your brain!

In an amazing flash if realization, it dawns on you that you're now looking directly up between the lovely cheeks of your lover's ass...and that little, brown pucker-hole just seems to beckon to you! And you know...without a doubt that, before your oral lovemaking is done, you'll be licking and kissing and trying to get your eager tongue as far up into that sweet hole as you possibly can! You just want to please this man ANY way you can!

And...you suck...and lick...and LOVE it...that you're sixty-nining with some man! Your tongue explores and caresses the upper surfaces of this beautiful penis in ways it never has before...while your upper lip softly strokes the underside...feeling the thick, throbbing urethra...the "cum tube"...and the big pulsing veins of the lower surface of the cock in totally new ways! And you savor the flavor of the precum that is continuously flowing up through that tube and into your mouth! Amazed, you discover that, by pressing his urethra with your upper lip and moving your chin down just so, that you milk out yet another drop of the tasty liquid onto your tongue! And...you hear the man moan with pure pleasure!

Twisting your head to the side briefly, you dislodge the wet cock from your mouth and move it up to his balls...the saliva-slick, precum-dripping dick now lying wetly on your upturned chin and throat. Playfully, you begin licking his balls...rolling them with your lips and tongue...fondling them...feeling of their weight and fullness...kissing each testicle repeatedly...really loving and worshipping them...feeling each wrinkle of skin and crinkley hair with your restless tongue. Then, as you lovingly inhale one ball, and then the other, into your mouth, alternately, gently closing your lips behind it, actually sucking on it and caressing it with your tongue, suddenly, another revelation seems to flash into your lust-swollen brain! That testicle that you've taken into your warm, wet mouth...THAT testicle is FULL...filled with billions of potent little sperms...and those little sperms are getting excited...responding to YOUR stimulating caresses...to your stimulation! They're wanting out...and YOU'RE preparing them for just that ejaculation! Soon...those sweet little wigglers will be swimming into your body...through one warm, wet hole and into another! Amazing!

And you still have that sweet asshole to work your way into!!! 😍
I'm dripping!

Back