where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night into my silk panties after watching a very hot jerk off video from here. I watched it three times and then decided to join in with him the last time. Loved the feeling of sitting in my sticky mess for another 30 minute or so before cleaning up.

Well, the plan was a messy facial, something pretty out of character for her to ask for in the first place, but in the heat of the moment we got distracted and someone I ended up inside her. But we're planning to try again once we've had a bit of a rest.

Well, the plan was a messy facial, something pretty out of character for her to ask for in the first place, but in the heat of the moment we got distracted and someone I ended up inside her. But we're planning to try again once we've had a bit of a rest.

Update: second attempt went as planned.

2 nights on the trot, into her worn panties.

Night before last, 3 sissygasm across the lounge floor. Then a cock stroke messy explosive wank all over myself. Before climbing into bed next to her

Inside of one of my partners! She was riding my cock in bed yesterday morning. Blasted a hard load right in her little pussy. Then got down and sucked her off and ate the cum out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back