I.M. Fauve Gallery

Masked Ball

an illustration for a short story that I wrote:
 
Last edited:
an illustration for a short story that I wrote:
attachment.php

attachment.php
Any way to get my hands on said story?
Now I really wanna read it... :)
 
Your Ride

ugh...another needing a new title;
"formerly known as 'your ride' "
 
Last edited:
Any way to get my hands on said story?
Now I really wanna read it... :)
it used to be on LIT...
Probably short enough to post here. I like to write now and again, but do not have the patience, and consequently the developed skill to do it well (or frequently).

let me look.
 
Halloween Ball

"She was a black-haired beauty with big dark eyes,
Voice all her own sings way up high,
Way up firm and high"...funny that's how I always heard the lyrics to Bob Seger's “Night Moves,” and they always made me think of her. Funny that the words were actually about breasts and I thought it was clever how Seger could make an observation about her voice sound suggestive.

Anyway, it was her voice, but more than that, her throat, her neck that first caught my attention. She was pale, a black-haired beauty with big dark eyes. Actually she IS all that (and more), but here I am recalling a time, a wonderful time. This was a time when I was a professor at the University, a young professor. I was barely 30. I taught art; basic design, drawing, watercolor and figure drawing.

Elizabeth took my 101 figure-drawing course to fulfill a humanities requirement. Drawing was not her interest, sensuality was. She wore her ebony mane up in a ponytail...curious how 2 horse metaphors come to mind. With her hair up like that, her neck was exposed and vulnerable. Pale and kissable with subtle wisps of hair tickling and beckoning me. I wanted her immediately.

Of course I could not have her immediately, but as we became acquainted my desire only increased as did hers for me. It was a heady time. She was away from home for the first time surrounded by possibilities. The figure drawing added to the heat, studying nude bodies for hours can have some effect.... of course some students become desensitized while others become fascinated. Elizabeth was fascinated as well fascinating. She had a desire to learn, to be taught and trained. Our relationship began as a dance of passionate looks a duel of fiery stares. Eventually we succumbed. Frantically undressing each other in my office after hours, devouring each other. I was kissing her neck, biting my way down, tugging her nipples (those “points all her own, way up firm and high”)...her thighs her pussy, delving my tongue into her ass, mouthing her soft white thighs...I was famished for her. She as equally starved, her kisses were sex, not merely foreplay, but a mouth fucking of tongues, two pussies capable of tasting each other each with a prehensile clit... mmmmm the wetness, the swallowing, the softness! Beyond the kisses...I was dizzy with her kisses, but there was a beyond...she would kiss my entire body, she would engulf my cock with such passion, such wetness...that I could not even believe that we had not yet fucked. When we did it was better still.

She was hungry to learn and hungry to please. I was obsessed with her. I could mold her. At my direction she would shave her pussy to my desire; she would wear the underwear of my choice or hand it over at my request. She was mine.... and that made me utterly and entirely hers.

One of my favorite memories of Elizabeth is the Halloween Ball which a very rich friend of mine would throw every year at his estate. He was not affiliated (directly) with the University and the fact the Ball was a costumed event, lead me to be bold and invite Elizabeth as my guest. She was a bit apprehensive at first about "coming out", but with my reassurance she became excited and enthusiastic. I told her that I would take care of the costumes and she was to wear what I gave her, and only what I gave her, without question. Her neck inspired me. I would be a vampire a dark and mysterious count and she would be my willing victim.

An added perk to being a University professor is the access to the drama department's costumes. I was able to supplement my own wardrobe to be outfitted in leather pants, boots a "poofy" shirt, a billowing overcoat, gloves and a mask, also of leather. Best of all my friend in the Dental School fit me with some very convincing fangs.... not too long, but certainly noticeable, worth a double take.
 
Elizabeth's costume was actually quite simple to put together. The drama department had MANY dresses from period productions. I found a beautiful blood red velvet dress, which flowed way out from the hips, with a tight, embroidered bodice. Her shoulders would be bare, but there were long sleeves and black kid gloves. There was a piece at the top of the bodice, which I removed, knowing full well how precarious the dress would become. I purchased black thigh high stockings and a pair of dangerous pumps with ankle straps. For accessories I acquired a velvet choker collar with diamonds, a pair of diamond earrings and a velvet bow for her hair. When I gave her the box with the costume I repeated that she was to wear only what was in the box and to have her hair up.

I arrived early, knowing that there could be some adjustments to be made. I brought with me her mask of black and red feathers on a soft leather form. Elizabeth looked amazing. She had struggled to pull up the bodice, which I immediately tugged down into place.... exposing just the color of her nipples.... the outer aureoles. Funny word, aureole, I rarely speak it...it does not slip off the tongue easily yet...my tongue eagerly slides over them. She protested. I insisted, firmly. She relented. Then I startled her a bit by lifting the back of her dress. She had (still does) a beautiful ass... a lacey thong disappearing between her cheeks, nice! I reached up and quickly yanked them down tearing them in half as I did so. She gasped. "Only what was in the box," I reminded her.

She teased back, "I hope YOU are following the same dress code."
"I am," I replied with a grin, as she slid her hand over the length of my semi hard cock sheathed in supple leather pants.

I draped a black fox wrap over her white shoulders. The satin lining and the soft fur tickled her skin. I lead her outside to the waiting car. I was able to secure a vintage Rolls Royce from our host, as well as one of his drivers. In the back seat I could not resist her neck, or her breasts or for that matter her thighs...I found myself kissing and nipping and nibble everywhere. One hand up the skirt of the dress parted her thighs to brush my fingertips against the smoothly shaved lips of her pussy. Then grazing a bit higher to feel the tuft of ermine she left intact for my visual and tactile pleasure. With a nip to her neck two fingers plunged into her. We both gasped. I drew them out to taste her and offer to her. She sucked her own juices as if they were mine. We were nearly at the estate, so I helped her to rearrange herself.

When the car stopped I helped her out...as she bent forward her breasts were completely visible, to my delight. She resituated herself a bit more modestly. Once inside, Elizabeth was hesitant to surrender her wrap, again I insisted. Having the anonymity of our masks our inhibitions were easily surrendered. Upon wandering the festive rooms and seeing the outrageous and more blatantly sexual costumes as well as the antics of the other guests, Elizabeth began to release the woman I had begun to know privately.

There was a satyr.... a muscular man, oiled with convincing goat legs all in fur. Upon closer inspection the fur sheathed his actual cock, only the “head and shoulders” visible. He also sported two horns and a pair of pointed ears.

The Mermaid had a wonderfully tight, scaly tail encasing her legs with her feet neatly hidden beneath the fanning tail fin. Her breasts were bare save for the waterfall of red hair, which intermittently obscured them. The fact that her nipples had been colored blue-green, aided in their camouflage.
 
The dancing was no less provocative. The lights were dim save for the pulsing strobes, which followed the heavy beat. The Egyptian queen had an elaborate headdress and was only partially wrapped in gauze. The few strips of material over the pharaoh’s cock were barely holding the hardening staff down.

We began to dance. Close, one hand on her hip the other her shoulder. I stared into her eyes and she matched my stare. Her hips swayed and my hand slid in small circles on the curves there. I skipped a hand to the small her back and pulled her close. I kissed at her white neck and as I did she offered it by tilting her head to one side. I kissed, licked and bit lightly. I closed my fangs down firmer, just breaking the skin and raising a blush to her neck. My thigh was between hers and she pressed her mound against it. My hand went to her soft ass and squeezed. My cock grew and throbbed against her. Elizabeth in turn caressed and grabbed my leather-clad ass. My mouth wandered down...taking a fistful of hair to pull her head back I kissed her chest. She thrust it out, her nipples and breasts burst above her dress. I suckled at them each in turn. I had to have her. I turned her and guided her from the room. I held her arm to her side so she would not hide her breasts. I placed her near hand on the shaft of my cock straining at the leather...unable to spring upward.


(the illustration went here)
 
Last edited:
We headed to the huge marble bathroom and went in together. She turned to me and began unbuttoning my shirt, slowly. Running her nails down my chest she undid the button of my pants, dancing her fingers through my pubic hair she reached in and eased my cock out to it's full erect state. In a moment Elizabeth as on her knees kissing my cock, licking the length of me. Then Suddenly engulfing me in her hot wet mouth only to bob back up leaving a wet shaft dancing below. She would look up at me to note my smile of approval, knowing full well that she pleased me with her subservience.

I lifted her to her feet and kissed her deeply and long...my tongue exploring her mouth as I would her pussy. My hands were holding the sides of her head. Then I stopped and gazed. Elizabeth could read my mind...she turned slowly to face the counter...looking back over her shoulder as she bent forward placing her legs apart, she flipped up her dress and stuck her bare ass out towards me and wiggled side to side. Her pussy gaped open; her lips extended out and I could easily see her wetness. I was crazed. I took her hips and plunged deep as we both gasped. I fucked wildly seeing both my cock entering her and our reflected image. My cock had never looked so dark and glossy...pulling her lips outward with each stroke. Her breasts danced provocatively. I told her to pull her nipples and she did as told. I pulled out. I lifted and turned her swiftly, setting her hot, soft white ass on the cold, hard black marble. I plunged in again, her legs spread widely at first knowing I loved to watch. She reached down. Her finger felt the contrast of my hard shaft and her soft lips...felt the flowing of fluids. Then she wrapped her legs around and pulled me in ...gritting her teeth she began to cum....deep spasms. This set me to my own...my balls tightened and I could feel it coursing up my shaft and deep into her...waves and streams. I was dizzy... I fell forward onto her and gasped, resting a moment or two. Then slowly sliding down, slipping out...kneeling down...before her open self...nearly steaming from the passion. I watched in awe as I saw the evidence of my own passion begin to ooze and drip from her...slowly running down the crevice between the perfect globes of her ass. Before it could drip to the floor, I caught it with my tongue and lapped upward towards the wellspring. Diving my face into her...smelling and tasting us. I cupped those cheeks and devoured her, licking and lapping until she tensed and shuddered again.

next illustration:


Finally I stood and buttoned only my pants I lifted her and carried her out, a rag doll spent. Her dress was flipped up her breasts exposed and her lids half shut...she did not care that all saw her. In fact she was proud and I as proud of her. She was the finest woman there and she had given herself to me. I carried her to the steps and the car was brought around. I lifted her in, went ‘round to sit beside her. At her apartment I helped her to her door. Inside, I undressed her and let her hair down. I undressed and climbed into bed beside her. Nestling close we both slept long into the next day avoiding the sunlight, which would surely break the spell.
 
Last edited:
That's it.
Not even certain that was a proofed copy. (though I don't really bother proofing):rolleyes:
I have not reread it in years. (and did not now)





hahaha! well! that was a "rave review":rolleyes:

*crickets*


back to the drawing board, as they say.< kinda funny!
 
Last edited:
Waiting for Permission to Drop

She won't have to wait very long.;)
 
Last edited:
My ex wife was a freak. Not good wife material though. Can't have everything I guess.

hmmm... by "freak" you mean sexually "daring"?

My 1st wife* started out moderately "daring" (not really a "freak" by any stretch)...
that changed (diminished). :( The "wife material" aspect is not so hot either (though I think it should be a package deal).

"Can't have everything" is right! Though just now, feels like "Can't have anything!"






*still married... by a steel thread.
 
hmmm... by "freak" you mean sexually "daring"?

My 1st wife* started out moderately "daring" (not really a "freak" by any stretch)...
that changed (diminished). :( The "wife material" aspect is not so hot either (though I think it should be a package deal).

"Can't have everything" is right! Though just now, feels like "Can't have anything!"






*still married... by a steel thread.

By that I mean anything you wanted to do, she'd do it. Too bad I wasn't more outgoing back then.
 
Back
Top