My wife in front of the camera.

Our goal for last night was to get the glass photo that we already posted. But to get warmed up, I asked Tomboy to do a strip tease for me. Here are the photos from that. We hope you enjoy. ;)

attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


attachment.php


Sorry for the glitch, hopefully the photos show now.

wow!!!!!
 
Red hot thoughts ;)

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 1,691
Love the striptease poses. Tomboy's got a rocking bod, perfect model for you to shoot. ;)
 
Mmmm. More gorgeousity. That's right. I'm making up words. But that's how hot she is.
 
One more post tonight.

I am a fan of erotic couple photos, so it was time for me to get into the photos with Tomboy. This is the first of many we have planned ;)

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2,085
Last edited:
And it's a goodie. I'm a big fan of this thread. You guys have the magic combo. Great photography and an incredibly sexy woman. Kudos.
 
Fantastic

Your pictures are so beautiful, very arousing!
Thank you guys, gives us lots to think about....
Tomboy, you are stunning.
 
Awesome photography... the way u show her beauty is too good... thanks for sharing... love to see more...
 
Great photo. I love your photography skills and techniques. She is very beautiful and a great model. I look forward to seeing more of the couple shots.

One more post tonight.

I am a fan of erotic couple photos, so it was time for me to get into the photos with Tomboy. This is the first of many ;)

attachment.php
 
Love. This. Thread.

Rarely do I make it a point to review a whole thread, especially one that is already 11 pages in--but I love the interaction that you two have; not to mention that she is absolutely beautiful and the shots are tasteful, chic and sexy.

Subscribed.
 
Another couple shot. This is a copy of another shot I like.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,670
Last edited:
For those of you that have done couple shots in the past, I salute you!

After doing these last two shots I have an all new appreciation for the solo photographs. The shots I have taken up till now have all been hand held or with a phone. For these, I had to use a tripod and a remote trigger. The equipment worked great, but set up took much longer as I had to go to the camera to check the results. I will be looking into tethering a computer to the camera to make things a bit faster.

All the effort is worth it when you get nice images to share. :D

And...Tomboy got a good laugh out of it, watching me run back and forth naked.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top