homemade dildo how to

My problem with the Clone-A-Willy is that the casting material is too hard. My wife would like something between Silicone and Jelly dong consistency.
 
Nice how people have been answering this question for six years. Let me continue the tradition.


Casting Sculptures in Silicone.

A. You can get a big block of wax at a hobby shop, cheap. Work with a hot knife until you get the basic shap. Make base 2 to 3 inches longer than finished work; this part needs no detailing.

B. Warm it up in the oven to smooth it out. Don't wander, it may melt.

C. Use hot knife and additional wax to add or subtract details as needed.

D. Go to B until satisfied.

E. Find or make a wooden box your sculpture fits into.

F. Use a heated metal rod(s) to make a hole through the base of the sculpture and remove.

G. After rod cools, reinsert into sculpture and lay it across top of box so that the sculpture hangs into it, leaving at least an inch of space at the bottom.

H. Pour with plaster, gypsum, or whatever air-cure medium you have. Avoid the ones that produce heat caused by chemical cure. A high grade casting plaster is fine. Mix carefully and pour slowly to avoid air bubbles. Allow to set thoroughly.

I. Place box cavity side down in a large pan, lifted a bit on small blocks, and put it in the oven on warm, if it's too large point an electrice heater at it. This will melt the wax out. This can be time consuming and depending on your details you may have to reposition the box a few times. Make sure you get all the wax out.

J. Flip the box over and pour with silicone. You can use any A-B Silicone Compound with a shore A hardness from 20 to 40. Higher 'shore A' values means harder product. 40 would be pretty rigid. Oomoo makes an A-B tincured silicone that doesnt require vacume or heat to process and is available in shore A 25 and 30, these are ideal. Again, mix carefully and pour slowly to avoid any air bubbles. Allow to cure thoroughly.

K. Bust that bitch open with a hammer.


Should take two days.
Silicones are expensive.
If it seems a bit much for you send me $100 and a sketch. * )
 
Sounds good, but somehow I find the idea of dunking willy the one eyed wonder worm in hot wax rather unappealing if you ask me... :p

Sorry but that made me chuckle... And clone a willy! what is next lol...:D
 
Back
Top