Breakdown in Professionalism(closed for such_a_bad_man)

Amanda forced the thoughts of pain from her mind and started to move her hips, impaling herself on his cock slowly meeting his thrusts, when he pulled partially out then pushed himself back in she thought she was going to explode. Every part of her body was covered in goose bumps and she could tell that having something as tight as her vigil ass around Nate's cock was driving him crazy with need. His groaned words were all she needed to her as she moved her body in perfect cadence with his.

She felt him grind against her and could only assume that he was trying hard not to cum yet. But she could tell his was losing the fight as he started pounding harder and deeper into her quivering core. she had never felt anything like this in her life and she knew he was about to cum just from the tightness wrapped around his shaft. She could feel his balls slapping against her clit with every hard thrust and wasn't sure how much more she could take before she started to cum again. She shifted her hips and with a moa slammed her ass to his pelvis... "I'm so close Nate : .I....I.....I'm going to cum again.: She screamed out as her tight ass constricted around is cock

Last edited:
Nate groaned as he felt Amanda starting to move with him. It was so hard to keep from cumming and he started to shorten his thrusts. Then, he heard her moaning.

"I'm so close Nate : .I....I.....I'm going to cum again."

That's all Nate needed. He didn't hold back anymore and grabbed her hips harder and started to pump his hips like he was fucking her pussy, fast, deep and hard thrusts shaking her body back and forth. If she wasn't laying on a pillow, her tits would be shaking and swinging from how hard he was taking her. Despite how tight she was, he was able to keep up his pace for at least a minute. At the end, however, he felt his cock explode. His orgasm ripped through him so fast that he didn't have a chance to prepare. He drew back and moaned hard; his body arching so hard that he popped from her ass, spraying his cum on her back. More and more he coated her skin before he toppled over and laid on the bed beside her. His breaths were ragged and raspy, but he never felt better.

He lay there for a moment, trying to get his breath. He could only look over at Amanda and smile, licking his dry lips to moisten them. "You are too good to me..." he panted out and rolled over to kiss her softly. "I... I just need a moment..." he panted, still not getting his breath back. Rolling back, Nate settled onto his bed and passed out. The last two orgasms had tapped him and he had never felt so tired.

Last edited:
Amanda felt him move harder and faster inside of her, she had never had this experience before but it felt amazing and she was more then happy to do it more often. Right as he popped out of her, Amanda felt the burn of her building orgasm and when the first jet of cum coated her back she let go, squirting cum all over the bed beneath her, moaning out a garbled version of his name.

She dropped down against the pillow and bed beneath her, panting softly. She returned Nate's soft kiss and then smiled as he tried to catch his breath. She closed her eyes as his seed started to dry on her back and when she looked back over at him, Nate was asleep. Amanda got up from the bed and headed into the bathroom to shower and clean herself off.

She turned the water on, waiting for it to heat up, then pulled the curtain back and stepped into the warm water. She turned her back towards the spray as the water turned hotter and steam filled the bathroom. She stood under the hot water with her eyes closed, her bottom stinging from the last sexual excursion she experience. She hoped that she could sit after this and laughed softly at that thought.

Nate lay on the bed, dead to the world for a few minutes. Eventually, he came around as the sound of the shower stopped. He wasn't sure how long he was asleep, but his body was protesting that it wasn't long enough. He saw the stain on his comforter and grinned as he remembered what might have caused it. He was cumming so hard that he missed that Amanda had to have squirted when she came with him. He loved that she could do that; inadvertently, she had stumbled onto a hidden pleasure of his. 'I'll have to throw this thing in the washing machine at the end of this weekend at this rate,' he thought as he moved to lay with his head on the other pillow. He left the other pillow where it was in case Amanda wanted to put it to use again when she got out of the shower.

He relaxed and watch the bathroom door waiting for Amanda to join him again. They still had so much of the day left, let alone the weekend. He grinned as he wondered if they could keep up this pace all weekend. Nate, for one, was willing to try. The thought of which was already making his cock stir. 'No sense letting this go to waste...' he thought and slid off the bed and walked to the bathroom door as Amanda hadn't come out yet. He knocked on the door, wanting to make sure she wasn't using it for something other than the shower. "Can I come in, sweetie?" he asked through the door, hoping she'd say yes.

Amanda had been drying herself off when the knock on the door startled her. She thought Nate had been asleep and apparently she was wrong. She grabbed the comb on the counter next to the sink and started to run it through her hair, stopping when she noticed the hickeys that covered her neck and the top of her breasts.

Then she noticed the bite mark on her shoulder and giggled. 'when had he done all this?' She called out as she continued to comb through her hair "Yeah come on in" She looked over at the door as it opened and smiled.

She put the comb down and walked over towards Nate, dropping the towel as she did "when did you put all these marks on me? I can't remember you doing any of them" She hadn't even seen the ones on her inner thighs or the top of her smooth mound.

Nate stood in the doorway and smiled at her when she turned to him, dropping the towel. He loved to look at her naked body, but only now did he see all the marks he left behind. He laughed a little harder as he took them all in.

"Oh geez, I had no idea I left some of them. I was just going by... feel." He said, blushing a little redder than he already was. "By the end of the weekend, it'll look like you got in a bar fight." Nate joked, steeping closer.

He slid his arms around her body, pulling her close to him. "This... this has been so amazing. Think that we will be able to even get out of the house this weekend? I hope you say no." As Nate held onto Amanda, he felt so close to her, physically and emotionally. He was in deep with her and he didn't care what happened as a result of them being together.

"Ooh... I just had a thought..." he said out of the blue, his mouth curling into an evil smirk. "But I wonder if you're adventurous enough to try it." He said, practically daring her with his smile. Amanda seemed to be a little shy when they started this; after today, he wasn't so sure that assumption was accurate.

Amanda loved watching Nate blush, he really looked adorable when he did. She felt his arms wrap around her and smiled as he pulled her in close, the want to yell about all the marks completely lost from her mind when she saw his smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him softly, pressing her lips to his for a moment "why would we go anywhere? I don't know about you but I have everything I need, right here."

She kissed him softly again. She knew if the dean said no about them being together she would do everything she could to do it anyway, she hoped that Nate would as well. When she broke the second soft kiss she saw the smile as he spoke, she looked at him with one eyebrow raised as he dared her with something before even saying what it was.

She pulled back from his arms, but still stayed within them and gave him a sweet smile before answering him " I can do anything you can Nate....Bring it on." With that she leaned in once more, hoping for a deep passionate kiss from him as her lips met his.

As Amanda leaned in one more time, he kissed her deeply, lifting her up into him slightly. He loved feeling her lips on his. If only he had chosen to do this sooner... no, that was defeatist thinking. He was doing it now. That's what was important. He smiled as he looked in her eyes, gently pushing the hair back from her face. As he lingered he remembered: his idea.

"So... eventually we're gonna need some lunch. I figure we order in, since you seem so keen on staying in today." Nate squeezed her a little as he teased her. "My idea... when it gets here, you answer the door..." He bowed his head a little and kissed her again. "Naked..." he added with a smirk. After what they had already shared this weekend, he wanted to see if Amanda was really as shy as her personality had seemed since he met her. Plus, he wanted to push her boundaries a little if she was going to help him try some of his fantasies.

He stood there, holding her in his arms and waited to hear what she thought of that.

Amanda looked at him horrified, the first thought to cross her mind was 'what if its a student we both know? This whole thing will be over before we start' she stood there with Nate's arms wrapped around her and leaned her head against his chest. Maybe he wanted this over, maybe this was a one weekend thing...but if that were true why would he want to risk being exposed. Her mind was going in a million directions at once and she was getting that feeling of wanting to run. She started to pull back from him slowly, the voice in her head telling her to run and make it quick, but her heart said to stay. She was torn, should she listen to her head or her heart?

Maybe this was a test to see how far she would go for him. But why would he want to test her? The turmoil she was in was evident in her eyes as she looked up at him and took a step back, feeling the loss of his arms around her instantly. She bit her bottom lip and crossed her arms over her breasts, hiding herself from him as she tried to decide how to respond to what he was asking. She turned from him and headed into his bathroom, not answering his question.

Last edited:
Nate felt her slip away and let her go. When he saw the look in her face, his face clouded slightly. What had been a light-hearted weekend suddenly seemed quite troubling. He watched her withdraw back into the bathroom like she was retreating to her sanctum. He stepped up behind her and slid his arms around her again. "Was that too much to ask? I'm sorry for asking for something so personal of you so soon in our relationship."

He leaned in and gently rested his chin in the crook of her neck as they faced the mirror. This way he could look in her eyes as they talked. "I was just trying to see where your boundaries were. There are... things I'd like to see us do together and I wanted to see what you'd be comfortable with. I think I went about it the wrong way this time. I think waiting until after we meet the Dean and find out if we're in the clear would have been better."

He looked at her reflected face in the mirror and waited to see if she had anything to say in response. If not, he was going to turn her chin and kiss her lips. He loved kissing them; they felt perfect against his in all the best ways. But for now, he waited to see if she said anything in response.

Amanda looked down so her eyes did not connect with his in the mirror just yet. She listened to him and everything that he had to say, all the while brushing her teeth and then washing her face. She finally locked eyes with him and gave a smile, turning to face him she pressed her lips to his softly and wrapped her arms around his neck as she broke the kiss.

"I'm not sure what my boundaries are Nate, this is all very new to me, but I think answering the door naked at this point in time might cause us problems. Thats all. If the dean found out before we told him it could end badly, just as it still might"

She kissed him again, her hands moving gently over his shoulders then down his back. She pulled away and smiled at him again, her thoughts moving to the other things he wants to try with her. She took a step back and tilted her head giving him a smirk..

"Ok you kinky man, what else is on that sexy mind?"

Nate smiled at her as she kissed him. He was so glad that her worries were well-founded. There were a few delivery drivers that he'd seen in class after a weekend of delivery pizza. In his haste to see how far Amanda would go for him, he hadn't considered the cat might have left the bag before they were ready. He kissed her again and held her around the waist gently. Then, she asked him a question he'd been waiting for.

"Come with me..." He said, slipping from her grasp, but taking her by the hand and leading her out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. He gave her a long slow kiss, lingering in the tingling sensations that radiated from his lips. Breaking the kiss, he stepped by the bed and slowly pulled the covers and the sheet completely off. In doing so, he exposed a set of restraints hanging out from between the mattress and box spring. He flipped them up to lay on the bed before pulling another set up at the head of the bed. He just left them laying there to let Amanda see them and register what they were.

"If you don't trust me enough, we won't use them. I just wanted to share with you what I had in my mind when you asked me." Nate said simply, looking up into Amanda's eyes.

Amanda moaned softly into his kiss after he led her to the bedroom. When he pulled away she instantly felt like she needed more. She needed his lips on her, his hands on her, anything really, she just needed him. She watched quietly as he stripped the covers and the sheet from his bed, her eyes widening as they landed on the restraints.

She walked to the bed and took one in her hand, her fingers moving slowly over it before she turned to Nate and gave him a shy smile. She turned away from him again, not saying anything as she opened the restraints and got a better look at them. She walked back over to him after a little while and traced her hand down his bare chest, casually biting the corner of her lip as she touched him. She made her way slowly back to the bed, crawling into the middle of it then laying on her back and looking at him, this time with an evil little grin

"Tie me up and have your way with me Professor....I've been such a naughty girl" She winked at him and waited, er eyes never leaving him.

Nate smiled as he saw Amanda climb onto the bed and lay back. His heart pounded in excitement for all the possibilities that this opened if she was truly willing to try this side of his sexuality. As she lay back, ready for him to slip the restraints on, Nate stood up and walked to the end of the bed. As he did, Amanda could see a change in his body language. He wasn't as casual or nervous anymore; he walked with purpose and held his body straight. He stood at the foot of the bed and looked up along Amanda's naked body and the restraints laying beside her legs and arms. It was such an erotic sight that Nate's body couldn't help but react. Reaching down for one of the leg restraints, he began to speak. His voice was different now, deeper, firmer, more professorial than his usual voice in class even.

"What will happen as I slip these on has nothing to do with punishment... rather submission and trust." He said as he slipped the first restraint over her foot to her ankle and tightened it in place. The padding on it was definitely designed to hold without cutting into the skin. It was yielding to the touch but firm in its control. "You trust me to not take advantage of your body while you are restrained, to not inflict harm on you while you are helpless, much as you would trust a doctor." He continued as the other cuff slid over her other foot and tightened around her ankle. The restraints were short enough to force her legs apart, but long enough to keep the tension off her hips.

Walking around to the side, Nate continued to speak. "I also must trust you. I trust you to not be afraid to tell me where your limits are flexible and where they are untouchable." He said, gently taking her hand and lifting it for a kiss. As he looked in her eyes, he lifted her arm up to the side and slid the thinner arm restraint over her hand to her wrist before tightening it like her legs. "If you don't enjoy this, then I won't enjoy this. You must also have the trust in me that I will stop if you ask it of me, but you must also know that if something is new or unusual it being done to see where we can take this." Slowly, Nate prowled around the bed to arrive at the other side. As he moved around her, Nate never took his eyes off of hers, holding her gaze until he had to take his eyes away to watch what he was doing.

"Trust... It is important in all things as we explore this new relationship. With your inexperience, there is so much I can show you, but you must trust me and let me show you just as I must trust you to tell me what is too far too fast like my request I made earlier. Understand?" He asked as her arm slipped into its restraint. The padded ring closed around her wrist and finally, Amanda was completely at Nate's mercy. As it locked in place, Nate allowed a grin to curl his mouth before he leaned in and kissed Amanda softly, sweetly... lovingly.

"Are you ready to begin?" He asked softly against her lips.

A shiver ran through Amanda's body at the sudden change in Nate's attitude. He seemed more in control then ever before, everything about him now gave off the air of someone that knew what he want and how to get it. She laid motionless as he moved around her, locking her into the restraints on his bed speaking of trust and limits.

As new to this as she was a thrill still went through her body each time one of the restraints locked, She trusted him, more then she had ever trusted anyone, but even with the thrill there was uncertainty. She returned his sweet, loving kiss and when he pulled back she couldn't help but offer him a slight pout. She nodded her head when he asked if she was ready and then for some reason she felt a simple nod was not enough, looking up into his eyes she smiled shyly and whispered softly "Yes Sir."

Nate smiled wide as he heard her breathe out her response. He leaned down and kissed her again. "Very well..." he spoke in the tone he used to explain what it would be like to put the restraints on. He walked back around the bed to his nightstand. Ducking down out of sight for Amanda, he reached inside and grabbed something from inside. Standing again by her side, he let the nipple clamps he grabbed dangle from the chain that link them together. They swing back and forth as Nate grinned down at Amanda as she saw what he got. He waited to see the varying emotions wash over her face before he slowly dragged the metal clamps across her skin. The trail of goosebumps was so erotic to Nate as he bit his lip while watching them slide over her pale skin.

Eventually, they caught on her nipple before they pulled free. He saw her body react to that and grabbed one of the clamps, opening it slowly. Holding it up for Amanda to see and anticipate what was coming. Part of what made this so sexy to Nate was the waiting, the aching need for feeling whatever was coming. He could see it starting to build in Amanda's face. Once the clamp was finally open, his other hand reached down and cupped one of Amanda's heaving breast, holding it up as the clamp came down. The cold metal of the clamp made the nipple swell and harden with each beat of Amanda's heart. Once it was hard enough, slowly the clamp closed around it. Nate watched Amanda's eyes as it finally closed around her hard bud.

Dragging the chain across her chest, he leaned down and flicked her other nipple with just the very tip of his tongue. Nate even took great care to not touch her with anything else, letting it be the only other thing she felt beside the clamp on her nipple. "Do you want this one too?" He asked, more to gauge how she was doing so far with the much slower pace of everything this time.

Amanda gasped again as the clamp tightened against her hardened nipple. As the tip of his tongue flicked against her other nipple Amanda couldn't help but arch her back, pushing her breasts forward and moaning as the clamp on her nipple bit into her skin.... "Yes....Yes Please....Sir"

Amanda looked down at him, pulling slightly at the restraints on her wrists, for some reason unknown to her she was getting even wetter then the last time they were together. There was a burning pain in her mound but it wasn't pain per say....more of a need. She gazed down at Nate waiting for his next movement, her nipple having already hardened from the flicks of his tongue. She honestly couldn't wait to see what else he had in store for her and just the thought of what there could be made her even hotter.

"Yes....Yes Please....Sir"

Nate smiled up into Amanda's eyes as she gasped her reply. She was enjoying it as much he hoped she would. She was ready and her second nipple had grown enough for him to slowly tighten the second clamp until it closed on her pert nipple like the first. Nate adjusted the chain so that it wouldn't lay on her skin. He gently took up the slack by wrapping it around one of the clamps. He wanted to make sure that the only thing she felt was the clamping pressure on each nipple. He stepped away, letting her fell it and nothing else for a moment. While she lay on the bed with no further stimulus, Nate was looking in his toy cabinet for something in particular. Finding it, he slid around the side of the bed, keeping down as to stay out of sight from Amanda on the bed, until he arrived at the foot of the bed.

There he stood again and looked down at Amanda who was still twisting and writhing in her restraints. He slid onto the bed and carefully hid what he found from her until she felt the egg vibe sliding against her slit slowly. He grinned as though an electric charge zapped up through her body before he reached up and started to swing the small sphere back and forth against her clit. Hearing her gasps each time it bounced off her sensitive nub made his own body react, getting more and more aroused. Leaning up and holding himself over her body, Nate let her feel the air pulsing around the toy without touching her body. His eyes looked down in her eyes as he pressed the small vibe against the portion of her nipple protruding through the clamps.

"Maddening, isn't it?" He said slowly and firmly. He smiled and watched her react, loving every movement and reaction he drew from her.

Amanda knew from the look on his eyes that Nate was loving every second of the quickly maddening torture he was putting her through. Not that she didn't love it too, but it was really driving her crazy with need. She gasped when the egg touched her skin....."oh god" She pulled a little harder at the restraints her entire body starting to quiver in time with the egg. This secret fantasy of Nate's was driving her insane. She both loved and hated the way he was making her body, her entire being crave a single touch from him. She felt the wetness dripping from her core and bit into her lip. She wanted so much more and was just about to start begging for what she needed. Her hips raised from the bed slightly as if following a direction he had yet to give her. "Please Nate.... God I... Need......YOU"

Last edited:
Nate smiled wide, an evil naughty smile, as he heard Amanda's deliberate words. "You need me? Surely, you've gotten plenty of me this weekend. Your hunger couldn't possibly be stirred up again, could it?" He teased her with words now as he took the egg vibe and wound the cord back around the controller as he walked back to the toy cabinet. He didn't take long in finding the next toy, standing up with it and letting Amanda see it this time.

The bulbous shaft and dancing butterfly angled over the base of the vibrator were unmistakable. He walked slowly to the foot of the bed, where he started dragging the rubberized shaft up and down her legs. "Surely what you need it just simple penetration. I can give that to you..." He leaned over the bed and brought the end up to her opening where he slid it up and down her slit, wetting the tip from the sex that seeped from her pussy. He didn't press it in; instead, he turned on the vibration, letting her feel that against her opening.

AFTER CAREFUL THOUGHT I HAVE DECIDED TO STOP WRITING IN HERE. BEST WISHES AND GOOD LUCK TO ANYONE THAT DECIDES TO PICK UP THIS STORY.... HUGS AND KISS MIDNIGHTBLISS

Back