Any truth to this?

Hm

This is strictly upon my own observations...
but I've noticed that a lot of guys (not all) who are bi or interested in exploring men seem to enjoy licking pussy/ass, are into hard core "manly" sports or seemed to be attracted to ethnic women if they're white or go for a more European looking girl if they're ethnic. Just wondering if it's just me or if there's any truth to this.

A few of those add up actually....
a lot of male athletes are coming out

Maybe I am the Exception

I don't fit in any of the categories you mentioned. I don't have any interest in sports, no particular preference in what ethnic types. I do have a open mind and even though so far not much Bi experience I am interested In going down on a guy. It sounds fun for my wife and I to share a guy or a girl. My wife's Bi but I would say our definition for each of us is very different. I think those that know me would say I am more dominant or submissive. I don't have anything to prove to anyone. I am just me and she knows I believe in being who I am. I don't judge others and do wish I could be more open to everyone about how sexually flexible I am. Sorry, I rambled on a bit.

This is strictly upon my own observations...
but I've noticed that a lot of guys (not all) who are bi or interested in exploring men seem to enjoy licking pussy/ass, are into hard core "manly" sports or seemed to be attracted to ethnic women if they're white or go for a more European looking girl if they're ethnic. Just wondering if it's just me or if there's any truth to this.

Pretty much all true for me! I am bi, but particularly enjoy the beauty and femininity of a TS the most.
I adore performing oral sex on all. Yep I love contact sports. I do adore all races/ skin colours.
So yep, I think I tick all those boxes.

Interesting

Pretty much all true for me! I am bi, but particularly enjoy the beauty and femininity of a TS the most.
I adore performing oral sex on all. Yep I love contact sports. I do adore all races/ skin colours.
So yep, I think I tick all those boxes.

Well I wouldn't necessarily consider TS women, but I appreciate the feedback.

Last edited:
I guess I would fit into the enjoy eating/licking pussy and not really into manly sports, but I am more attracted to white women.

Back