If it’s wrong…I don’t want to be right.

Myslkdk

Virgin
I can say I’ve led a plentiful and diverse heterosexual lifestyle. I’m experienced and confident enough to say I can fuck a women in ways she thought was only possible in fantasy. Honestly I found this scares most women when those feelings began to unravel and they find themselves no longer able to resist these temptations ultimately surrendering to become the hot wet mess they desire. Thats how it usually goes with the women I fuck and it’s awesome. But how can I say I’m a great lay if I’ve never done this to any men? What if I’m turned and become their hot wet mess? I was told it’s wrong to sleep with men. Well then I don’t want to be right. So guys let’s hear from any of you willing to contribute because I’m going all in and bet I can be a tasty piece for you too. Don’t hold back because I won’t.

Too bad you're on the opposite coast. Your sales pitch certainly piqued my interest 😉

That is to bad. Cause I’m pretty sure when (not if) I get turned out whom ever that would be is in for a fuck they won’t soon forget. I’m clean but a total slut by heat. Lol

Back