Your BDSM celebrity fantasies...

Well, normally my fantasy's revolve around faceless people. They're rarely focused around a specific person. But their are a few celebrities that I occasionally fantasize about.

Keifer Sutherland

Christian Slater

Eric Roberts
 
Vin Diesel is my favorite marginally insane obsession, but I don't tend to have BDSM fantasies about him.. just general drool-fests.

I'd imagine Christian Bale would make a sexy Dom, and after Phantom, I have a definite burn for Gerard Butler. ;)

I'm not really into girls, but I have to admit to having an attraction for Angelina Jolie that C shares.. he says he'd appreciate it greatly if I'd bring her home sometime for both of us. *laugh*


Edited to add that Gerard was also pretty smoking hot in Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life, and in Reign of Fire, which also gave me Christian Bale and Matthew McConaughey to lech at. :D
 
Last edited:
sunfox said:
Vin Diesel is my favorite marginally insane obsession, but I don't tend to have BDSM fantasies about him.. just general drool-fests.

I'd imagine Christian Bale would make a sexy Dom, and after Phantom, I have a definite burn for Gerard Butler. ;)

I'm not really into girls, but I have to admit to having an attraction for Angelina Jolie that C shares.. he says he'd appreciate it greatly if I'd bring her home sometime for both of us. *laugh*


Edited to add that Gerard was also pretty smoking hot in Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life, and in Reign of Fire, which also gave me Christian Bale and Matthew McConaughey to lech at. :D

Oh yeah...Gerard Butler is pretty smoking hot in anything. I'm gonna see phantom this weekend now that I realized the other night he was in it. He has some ammmmazing eyes. Of course, he has some nice amazing muscles too. *pantpant*

Hmm...who else, who else? I agree Vin is just a general drool fest. Gary Oldman from Dracula, yes. Brad Pitt from Troy, YES. Oh my yes.

I'm sure there's more, but I',m feeling too blah to think sexy thoughts right now.
 
mmmmmm

I am heterosexual...but I do have delicious fantasies about
Nicole Kidman.
Yummy.

As for the gents, let's break them down:

The Good
Harrison Ford.........sigh

The Bad
Russell Crowe.....bigger sigh

The Evil
James Marsden...faints
 
Professor Snape! ;)

Actually, I'd play against Alan Rickman in any role he wanted.
 
Dave Navaro and Carmen Electra

anything to do with them would make my life worth wild. I'd be in heaven!

But I'd want Dave to have Me and Carmen strapped together in 69 fashion me on top, so that way he could whip me. mmmmm. And then... I'd better not continue this thought. I have to do work in a short while. I can't be distracted with images of me and Dave doing naughty things with Carmen.
 
for females.
Everyone that I listed in this thread. https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=317067

& maybe a few others. Ohhh how I would find ways to tease, torture & humiliate them all, as would my BF if I let him (ok, fine if he let me would be more like it)

Guys?
Justin Timberlake. I would have him dress up as a woman & go out in public. Of course that would be after a great fucking & before the next one.

Randy Orton. I would GLADLY be a slave for him. No one said this thread had to be all about being the "dom" in the fantasy.

I would also love to the sub for Tia Carrere or Lucy Lawless. Something makes me think they would be able to work me over well.
 
Shadowsdream said:
Janet Jackson...in a skimpy lacy white bra and panties. Garter belt holding up the sheerest white stockings imaginable. 5" acrylic heels randomly lit with rhinestones that match a choke chain around her throat.

On her knees at My feet with a fist full of hair in My hand forcing her to look into My eyes exposing her deepest need to submit. Listening to the intake of her breath when she sees that I know her inner most desires.


I want to be Janet !! :D
 
I've always had this fantasy of being kidnapped by Angelina Jolee (sorry if I can't spell her name) and made into her complete and utter slave. I know this sounds kinda extreme but it has always been a turn on for me!

In particular she beats and hurts me mercilessly. It would never happen but a man can dream can't he?
 
bdsm celebrity fantasy

Ashlee Judd in a black patent leather armbinder-elbows touching. Add a ball gag to keep her quiet. She is so beautiful and with enough bitchy spunk about her that I think the above equipment would be necessary (and fun).
 
bdsm celebrity fantasy

That gorgeous, sexy, southern-drawled blonde lady cop on CSI Miami wearing her own handcuffs.
 
List time!!!!

Not the actor, but Spike, from buffy. Oh my GOD would I love for him to hurt me *grins*.

Vin Diesel (sp?) but only as the Riddick character. My fiance had a laughing fit over the gasp i let out when he lifted that girl up by the crotch in riddik

I'm seeing a trend as to character, rather than actor preferences...

I've had a thing for lindsey lohan since i was, like 12...

There's a whole host of anime characters I'd do, but that's a completely different problem.

edit: forgot jewel (i don't know her last name) she was in firefly recently and in flash foreward when she was younger and i've had a crush on her since that nickelodeon show about being lost in space.
 
Last edited:
In watching "Queen of the Damned" ... Lestat ... *drools* all that black leather ... the attitude ... and I've always had this thing about vampires anyway *blush* The thought of him, under my control ... it doesn't even have to involve sex at all, but to have control of that power. It just gives me happy little shivers.
 
Hmm Salma Hayek *drools*. After watching the Oscars last night, I just remembered how hot and sexy she is when she dances in Dogma. I would love to have her give me that show in privat, but here she would strip totally, and then I would spank her for teasing me!
 
I'd like to paddle Renee Zellweggar and fuck her in the ass. She has this very innocent look, and her voice is such that I frequently wonder what she'd sound likeif I made her squeal, scream and sob.

Likewise for Lindsay Lohan or that young brunette from the Princess Diaries, among others.

Oh and Michelle Pfieffer, but domming me instead, and preferably in that catsuit from the Batman movie she was in.
 
Halle Berry with her hair long like in the cat woman movie...ooooooooh, pretty pretty girl...*sigh*
 
Sandra Bullock kneeling hands tied up to her elbows by ropes on her back, her breast red and swollen in a a tight breast-bondage, six inches heels and a large plug in her ass visible under a slutty micro skirt. Her face blushing in humiliation.

Katie Holmes in the same situation. Add quivering pouting lips and her natural begging eyes to the picture.

Nicole Kidman in tight black leather trousers and boots and a black corset with lots of cleavage. She tramples my chest and squats down facing me, her crotch well visible and marked by the shiny tight leather and her spread thighs. With her elbows on her knees she leans forward and just stays like this with a sassy expression spitting on my face, a long string of spit linking her red pouting lips to the pool of saliva on my face. (sorry if you went ugh! This is one of my not very frequent but present every now and then fantasies and I love to feel dirty).
 
Here's a bizarre one...

I've dreamed of Gerard Depardieu in Balzac several nights running. Weird, huh? He seems like such a nice guy, not evil at all. Usually nice guys don't do it for me.
 
Back
Top