Haffa's Regeneration Late Night

"Again your intel is very late Isis." Her expression was still a cold mask and now her voice was just as cold. "If you'd done your research correctly, you'd know that Diamond is the one who killed the prince. I know how I was in the other world thank you very much but at that point, Endymion was not someone I really wanted to be around. Maybe you should go back to screwing Nephry. She's clearly been rubbing off on you."

He couldn't help but laugh a little at that.

"Sorry. More into blonds." she said as she put an arm around the other Serena's shoulders. She then glared at Holmes. "You're really annoying." she growled. She looked at the evil Serena and smiled. "What should we do with these two? I know you want to get back at her for Wicked Lady's sake. Then we'll go hunt down the mangy cat that had a hand in wounding you and Dan."

He couldn't help but laugh a little at that.

"Sorry. More into blonds." she said as she put an arm around the other Serena's shoulders. She then glared at Holmes. "You're really annoying." she growled. She looked at the evil Serena and smiled. "What should we do with these two? I know you want to get back at her for Wicked Lady's sake. Then we'll go hunt down the mangy cat that had a hand in wounding you and Dan."

"And you called me the whore. Who knows what sort of diseases she's got due to her Flaming lover with whatever escapades he's been having. And it's not like Nephry can't change her hair to blond. She's a kitsune you idiot."

"Hmm....so many things to do for some fun.

Isis would soon feel something slashing and cutting into her deeply even though Serena clearly didn't move.

"And you called me the whore. Who knows what sort of diseases she's got due to her Flaming lover with whatever escapades he's been having. And it's not like Nephry can't change her hair to blond. She's a kitsune you idiot."

"Hmm....so many things to do for some fun.

Isis would soon feel something slashing and cutting into her deeply even though Serena clearly didn't move.
"I like them natural, dumbass." she said. She then heard Evil Serena and grinned before crying out from the slash across her back and turning to see who had done it. "Who the hell!?" she exclaimed.

"Women certainly talk a lot more vulgar in this era." he said as he watched what was going on.

"I like them natural, dumbass." she said. She then heard Evil Serena and grinned before crying out from the slash across her back and turning to see who had done it. "Who the hell!?" she exclaimed.

"Women certainly talk a lot more vulgar in this era." he said as he watched what was going on.

"Then why you like her?" She pointed to Dark Serenity. "She's naturally a pink head like her daughter." Isis would feel another slash across her front, just as deep. Though again it would be clear Serena hadn't moved.

"Then why you like her?" She pointed to Dark Serenity. "She's naturally a pink head like her daughter." Isis would feel another slash across her front, just as deep. Though again it would be clear Serena hadn't moved.

"WHO THE FUCK IS DOING THAT!?" she screamed as she looked around.

He looked at Serena with a raised eye brow.

"WHO THE FUCK IS DOING THAT!?" she screamed as she looked around.

He looked at Serena with a raised eye brow.

"Aww, does widdle Isis have a poltergeist stalker?" She mocked in a baby voice. Her eyes were hidden behind her bangs now as she chuckled darkly. Isis would feel too more slashes. Dark Serenity would start feeling slashes as well.

She screamed in pain. "Who in the fuck is there?"

"Aww, does widdle Isis have a poltergeist stalker?" She mocked in a baby voice. Her eyes were hidden behind her bangs now as she chuckled darkly. Isis would feel too more slashes. Dark Serenity would start feeling slashes as well.

She screamed in pain. "Who in the fuck is there?"

Getting angry from her cuts she quickly gathered energy into her hands. "Renzokou kiko ha!" she exclaimed as she threw out a barrage of blasts. They flew all over knocking down trees and sailing towards Holmes and Serena.

"Watch out!" he exclaimed as he tackled Serena out of the way of the blasts.

Getting angry from her cuts she quickly gathered energy into her hands. "Renzokou kiko ha!" she exclaimed as she threw out a barrage of blasts. They flew all over knocking down trees and sailing towards Holmes and Serena.

"Watch out!" he exclaimed as he tackled Serena out of the way of the blasts.

She'd silently thrown up a shield spell just in time to block Isis' attack even with Holmes' knocking her over.

Dark Serenity's arms snapped to her sides and her legs snapped together before she fell to the ground unable to move any part of her body except for her eyes

She'd silently thrown up a shield spell just in time to block Isis' attack even with Holmes' knocking her over.

Dark Serenity's arms snapped to her sides and her legs snapped together before she fell to the ground unable to move any part of her body except for her eyes

She turned and looked at Serena. "You're doing this. It's you, isn't it?" she growled. She then smirked. "You and your witch powers. Two can play at this." she said with a smirk. She would disappear. Everything would seem to calm down until Isis returned holding a crystal. She would wave her hand over it causing all magic in the area to be nullified.

He had pulled himself up and was starting to help Serena up when Isis returned. He saw the crystal and tilted his head a little before shoving Serena behind him.

She turned and looked at Serena. "You're doing this. It's you, isn't it?" she growled. She then smirked. "You and your witch powers. Two can play at this." she said with a smirk. She would disappear. Everything would seem to calm down until Isis returned holding a crystal. She would wave her hand over it causing all magic in the area to be nullified.

He had pulled himself up and was starting to help Serena up when Isis returned. He saw the crystal and tilted his head a little before shoving Serena behind him.

She watched as the crystal Isis used nullified her spell on Dark Serenity and glared at Isis. She then glanced to Holmes. "How well is your hand to hand combat?" With magic being nullified, Serena's spell to hide her weapon fell, revealing her sword at her back

Dark Serenity had to fight to hide her slight fear. She sucked at hand to hand combat, having been used to hiding behind her powers.

She watched as the crystal Isis used nullified her spell on Dark Serenity and glared at Isis. She then glanced to Holmes. "How well is your hand to hand combat?" With magic being nullified, Serena's spell to hide her weapon fell, revealing her sword at her back

Dark Serenity had to fight to hide her slight fear. She sucked at hand to hand combat, having been used to hiding behind her powers.

"I do some boxing now and then." he said with a smirk as he started to pull off his coat.

"Looks like we're all on fair standing. Drop your weapon Serena. That's not fair at all." Isis said wagging a finger at her.

"I do some boxing now and then." he said with a smirk as he started to pull off his coat.

"Looks like we're all on fair standing. Drop your weapon Serena. That's not fair at all." Isis said wagging a finger at her.

"Oh no. It stays on me. I don't know what weapon you may or may not be hiding. Plus, more than likely I'll end up too close to you to use it." She heard Holmes and smirked. "Awesome."

She stood waiting.

"Oh no. It stays on me. I don't know what weapon you may or may not be hiding. Plus, more than likely I'll end up too close to you to use it." She heard Holmes and smirked. "Awesome."

She stood waiting.

"Indeed." he said before looking between Isis and Dark Serena. "So, light or dark meat?" he asked pointing to Dark Serenity, then Isis respectively.

"We'll see." she said with a smirk as she got into a stance very similar to one Goku would take.

"Indeed." he said before looking between Isis and Dark Serena. "So, light or dark meat?" he asked pointing to Dark Serenity, then Isis respectively.

"We'll see." she said with a smirk as she got into a stance very similar to one Goku would take.

"Might be better if you take my clone. Otherwise might make things a little confusing." She took a stance similar to one Amara might take.

She took a stance but didn't seem quite confident in it

"Might be better if you take my clone. Otherwise might make things a little confusing." She took a stance similar to one Amara might take.

She took a stance but didn't seem quite confident in it

"Good choice." he said. He looked at Dark Serenity and shook her head. "I could just tie your pigtails to a tree and be done. Your unconfident in this fight. You wont know when to kick or punch while I'll always be one step ahead of you. Why don't you sit down like a good girl, and we will watch the big girls fight, hm?" he asked.

She growled as she jumped ay Serena trying to aim a punch for Serena's collar bone.

"Good choice." he said. He looked at Dark Serenity and shook her head. "I could just tie your pigtails to a tree and be done. Your unconfident in this fight. You wont know when to kick or punch while I'll always be one step ahead of you. Why don't you sit down like a good girl, and we will watch the big girls fight, hm?" he asked.

She growled as she jumped ay Serena trying to aim a punch for Serena's collar bone.

Though she wasn't confident, she wasn't going to give up that easily. She ran at him, attempting to punch him in the gut

Serena blocked it by catching Isis fist with her hand, bringing her knee up at the same time to hit Isis in the groin

Though she wasn't confident, she wasn't going to give up that easily. She ran at him, attempting to punch him in the gut

Serena blocked it by catching Isis fist with her hand, bringing her knee up at the same time to hit Isis in the groin

He dodged to the side and sent a chop to the back of her neck. "I gave you a fair warning, my dear."

She winced then tried to send her long nails towards Serena's eyes.

He dodged to the side and sent a chop to the back of her neck. "I gave you a fair warning, my dear."

She winced then tried to send her long nails towards Serena's eyes.

She winced and fell to the ground from the chop to her neck, groaning in pain

She dodged and sent a elbow jab to the middle of her back

She winced and fell to the ground from the chop to her neck, groaning in pain

She dodged and sent a elbow jab to the middle of her back

"Do yourself a favor and stay down." he warned. "I was being gentle with that last hit."

Isis fell and hit the ground too, but got up into a squat before sending a sweep kick to Serena's legs.

"Do yourself a favor and stay down." he warned. "I was being gentle with that last hit."

Isis fell and hit the ground too, but got up into a squat before sending a sweep kick to Serena's legs.

"Don't exactly have a choice." She muttered

Serena fell from the sweep kick but rolled to the side to push herself up

"Don't exactly have a choice." She muttered

Serena fell from the sweep kick but rolled to the side to push herself up

"Did not really think so." he said smirking.

Isis pulled a knife from her boot and acted as if she were going to throw it at Serena, but at the last moment, threw it at the distracted Holmes.

The knife ended up getting him in the arm causing him to let out a half growled half shouted noise. He grabbed the knife handle and started to pull it out.

"Did not really think so." he said smirking.

Isis pulled a knife from her boot and acted as if she were going to throw it at Serena, but at the last moment, threw it at the distracted Holmes.

The knife ended up getting him in the arm causing him to let out a half growled half shouted noise. He grabbed the knife handle and started to pull it out.

She heard the noises Holmes made when the knife hit him and what was clearly a chance for her to take him out, she couldn't because as she'd told Holmes, she had no choice but to stay where she was because she couldn't move

"I wouldn't pull that out unless you're prepared for the blood gush that's bound to happen." She turned to Isis and ran forward before sliding to knock her down

She heard the noises Holmes made when the knife hit him and what was clearly a chance for her to take him out, she couldn't because as she'd told Holmes, she had no choice but to stay where she was because she couldn't move

"I wouldn't pull that out unless you're prepared for the blood gush that's bound to happen." She turned to Isis and ran forward before sliding to knock her down

"I see your point." he said as he looked down at Dark Serenity. "I hit you harder than I thought."

Isis hit the ground, but rolled back and away from Serena. She then dove to tackle Holmes, pulling a second knife. "How much do these weak humans mean to you, Lunarian?" she hissed as she stood holding the knife close to Holmes' neck. She used her free hand, and wrapped it around him in a way that she could grab hold of the other knife and give it a slight turn getting a pained yell from her captive. She kept her eyes focused on Serena although she desperately wanted to kick Dark Serenity in the face.

"I see your point." he said as he looked down at Dark Serenity. "I hit you harder than I thought."

Isis hit the ground, but rolled back and away from Serena. She then dove to tackle Holmes, pulling a second knife. "How much do these weak humans mean to you, Lunarian?" she hissed as she stood holding the knife close to Holmes' neck. She used her free hand, and wrapped it around him in a way that she could grab hold of the other knife and give it a slight turn getting a pained yell from her captive. She kept her eyes focused on Serena although she desperately wanted to kick Dark Serenity in the face.

She couldn't even move her eyes at this point.

Hands would quickly but carefully slide under Isis's arms and stab her hard in each shoulder with very sharp daggers. "Thank god my brother in law isn't as stupid as you. And I'd be careful moving. The more you move, the faster the poison from those daggers moves in your bloodstream. Shed smirked as she then hooked her arm under Isis' neck and held a third dagger to Isis' back.

Serena could only smirk.

She couldn't even move her eyes at this point.

Hands would quickly but carefully slide under Isis's arms and stab her hard in each shoulder with very sharp daggers. "Thank god my brother in law isn't as stupid as you. And I'd be careful moving. The more you move, the faster the poison from those daggers moves in your bloodstream. Shed smirked as she then hooked her arm under Isis' neck and held a third dagger to Isis' back.

Serena could only smirk.

Isis screamed out in pain as she ripped the knife from Holmes arm. She then dropped the crystal she had to the ground and stomped it causing it to let the magic back up. She grunted and disappeared to quickly get medical attention, leaving Dark Serenity behind.

He held a hand to his arm as he sat on the ground. "That can't be good." he murmured. He then looked at his rescuer. "Hello."

Back