Haffa's Regeneration Late Night

"Ah. I understand." he said nodding. He sat down near the creek and watched the water flowing by. "Thank you for all your help. You did not have to do so. It is greatly appreciated though. I need all the allies I can get in this strange time and place."

He thrust into her a little bit deeper as he kissed her passionately exploring her mouth with his tongue.

She nodded. "It is no problem. At least you were found by good people originally."

She gasped, her mouth opening just a little wider before she twirled her tongue with his

She nodded. "It is no problem. At least you were found by good people originally."

She gasped, her mouth opening just a little wider before she twirled her tongue with his

He smiled and nodded. "I suppose it is up in the air, but what shall we do now?" he asked as he looked at her.

Feeling her tongue twirl with his he shivered some and wrestled his against hers as his thrusting got a little faster and deeper.

He smiled and nodded. "I suppose it is up in the air, but what shall we do now?" he asked as he looked at her.

Feeling her tongue twirl with his he shivered some and wrestled his against hers as his thrusting got a little faster and deeper.

"That I do not know. If you want I could tell you some more about this era, since both of your original 'teachers' are unable to help."

Her hips matched his thrusts perfectly, her hands exploring his back, chest and arms

"That I do not know. If you want I could tell you some more about this era, since both of your original 'teachers' are unable to help."

Her hips matched his thrusts perfectly, her hands exploring his back, chest and arms

"I would like that. Thank you, Lady Serena." he said with a nod.

While he thrust into her, creating a nice pace with her, he moved a hand to massage her breast, brushing his thumb over her nipple.

"I would like that. Thank you, Lady Serena." he said with a nod.

While he thrust into her, creating a nice pace with her, he moved a hand to massage her breast, brushing his thumb over her nipple.

"It'll be my pleasure." She sat down next to him. "Since obviously stuff about the bar is kinda out for the time being, what else did you want to know?"

Her nipple hardened under his touch, causing her to whimper

"It'll be my pleasure." She sat down next to him. "Since obviously stuff about the bar is kinda out for the time being, what else did you want to know?"

Her nipple hardened under his touch, causing her to whimper

"Anything about this time that you think would be of use to me." he said.

He pulled out of their passionate kiss to then move his head so he could suck on the hardened nipple as he thrust into her fast and deep, and pulled slowly out.

"Anything about this time that you think would be of use to me." he said.

He pulled out of their passionate kiss to then move his head so he could suck on the hardened nipple as he thrust into her fast and deep, and pulled slowly out.

"Hmm...well I may not be a doctor but I can definitely vouch that medicine has come a long way since your time. So many different antibiotics and procedures that can be done now. Granted there's also many other different diseases too but many of them can be contained and cured."

She gently held his head to her, as she bit her lip. "Gohan..." She murmured

"Hmm...well I may not be a doctor but I can definitely vouch that medicine has come a long way since your time. So many different antibiotics and procedures that can be done now. Granted there's also many other different diseases too but many of them can be contained and cured."

She gently held his head to her, as she bit her lip. "Gohan..." She murmured

"Wa..........That's interesting. Continue." he said shaking his head.

As he slowly pulled his mouth from her nipple with a wet pop, he moaned out her name. "Usa-chan..."

"Wa..........That's interesting. Continue." he said shaking his head.

As he slowly pulled his mouth from her nipple with a wet pop, he moaned out her name. "Usa-chan..."

"There's all sorts of tests and machines for doctors to use to help diagnose patients in earlier stages."

She shivered as he moaned her name

"There's all sorts of tests and machines for doctors to use to help diagnose patients in earlier stages."

She shivered as he moaned her name

"I wish I could take some back home with me." he said with a chuckle. "We would have a lot of fun with that kind of technology." he said.

He continued to thrust as he felt himself getting very near to climaxing. He moaned and pushed in deeper and deeper each time. "Usa-chan...." he murmured again in a now husky and hoarse voice.

"I wish I could take some back home with me." he said with a chuckle. "We would have a lot of fun with that kind of technology." he said.

He continued to thrust as he felt himself getting very near to climaxing. He moaned and pushed in deeper and deeper each time. "Usa-chan...." he murmured again in a now husky and hoarse voice.

She giggled. "I bet. There's also the modes of travel. Yes we still use horses but there are also cars in all sorts of sizes and shapes. Plus airplanes to fly in as well and spaceships."

She felt herself getting close as well and began nipping at his neck. "Gohan...."

She giggled. "I bet. There's also the modes of travel. Yes we still use horses but there are also cars in all sorts of sizes and shapes. Plus airplanes to fly in as well and spaceships."

She felt herself getting close as well and began nipping at his neck. "Gohan...."

"Air planes? Space ships? You can go into outer space now?" he asked in astonishment.

He buried himself deeply with one final thrust as he come deep inside of her. His member spasmed as his body shook with his release.

"Air planes? Space ships? You can go into outer space now?" he asked in astonishment.

He buried himself deeply with one final thrust as he come deep inside of her. His member spasmed as his body shook with his release.

She nodded. "That we can. Air planes are used for cross country and international travel."

She moaned his name as his release triggered hers. She held him tight, her claws slightly digging into his back. Her walls tightened and squeezed around his member

She nodded. "That we can. Air planes are used for cross country and international travel."

She moaned his name as his release triggered hers. She held him tight, her claws slightly digging into his back. Her walls tightened and squeezed around his member

"Once this with these giants is over, I will have to see one." he said nodding.

He moaned her name back as he wrapped an arm around her to hold her close to let her ride out her orgasm.

"Once this with these giants is over, I will have to see one." he said nodding.

He moaned her name back as he wrapped an arm around her to hold her close to let her ride out her orgasm.

"Definitely. Cars have some nice modifications too. From air conditioning and heating, to heated seats, alarms for protection, key-less start. And they can be pretty fast too."

Her tail wrapped around him as she rode out her orgasm. She kissed his cheek. "I love you Gohan." She nuzzled him gently with a smile

"Definitely. Cars have some nice modifications too. From air conditioning and heating, to heated seats, alarms for protection, key-less start. And they can be pretty fast too."

Her tail wrapped around him as she rode out her orgasm. She kissed his cheek. "I love you Gohan." She nuzzled him gently with a smile

"Does sound very nice." he said nodding.

"I love you too." he said as he smiled and kissed her back. His tail wrapped around her the same way hers was around him.

She nodded. "There's motorcycles too."

She blushed and smiled

"Motorcycle?" he asked blinking.

Serena and Holmes would hear a light chuckle come from above them. "My my. Instead of a Sailor Senshi, you are indeed a sailor slut. Isn't that Mom's new human you're sitting there messing with?" Isis asked with a grin.

"And this would be?" he asked as he looked between Isis and Serena.

"Motorcycle?" he asked blinking.

Serena and Holmes would hear a light chuckle come from above them. "My my. Instead of a Sailor Senshi, you are indeed a sailor slut. Isn't that Mom's new human you're sitting there messing with?" Isis asked with a grin.

"And this would be?" he asked as he looked between Isis and Serena.

She growled softly at hearing Isis. "Your intel's late Isis. This is someone else and I'm merely teaching him things since he's not from around here. He just happens to look like Tony. By the way, word is your mother's not too happy with you for your attempt to kill Tony." She then looked to Sherlock. "That is Luna's psychotic daughter. Real trouble that one."

She growled softly at hearing Isis. "Your intel's late Isis. This is someone else and I'm merely teaching him things since he's not from around here. He just happens to look like Tony. By the way, word is your mother's not too happy with you for your attempt to kill Tony." She then looked to Sherlock. "That is Luna's psychotic daughter. Real trouble that one."

"I see. Obvious Mother issues." he said nodding. "Perhaps banished or thrown out of the family somehow and now in rage and dishonor she goes around trying to cause trouble for her family."

"I see. He's not the other human, but he is human and if he continues to talk, I'll rip his tongue out." she growled. "I don't give a shit if 'Luna' is mad or not. You know who you should be worried about though? The Serenity working for Loki as well as her lover. She's not happy about what you did to her daughter." she said with a smirk.

"I see. Obvious Mother issues." he said nodding. "Perhaps banished or thrown out of the family somehow and now in rage and dishonor she goes around trying to cause trouble for her family."

"I see. He's not the other human, but he is human and if he continues to talk, I'll rip his tongue out." she growled. "I don't give a shit if 'Luna' is mad or not. You know who you should be worried about though? The Serenity working for Loki as well as her lover. She's not happy about what you did to her daughter." she said with a smirk.

She didn't bother looking at Isis this time. "I only healed her. She should be happy her child's still living, even if she won't remember her anymore."

She didn't bother looking at Isis this time. "I only healed her. She should be happy her child's still living, even if she won't remember her anymore."

"She'd rather her be dead than forget about her. No one ever wants to be forgotten." she said. "Isn't that right?" she asked as she looked over her shoulder.

"I don't understand. The mother is mad because the daughter was healed? Shouldn't she be glad her child is alive?" he asked as he looked at Serena in confusion. "A cold hearted woman if I've ever heard of one."

"She'd rather her be dead than forget about her. No one ever wants to be forgotten." she said. "Isn't that right?" she asked as she looked over her shoulder.

"I don't understand. The mother is mad because the daughter was healed? Shouldn't she be glad her child is alive?" he asked as he looked at Serena in confusion. "A cold hearted woman if I've ever heard of one."

The evil Serenity appeared behind Isis. "That's right. Little Miss Goody Two-shoes there should know that from experience." She looked dead at Serena with a smirk. "It was painful when Rose-boy had forgotten you, wasn't it?"

There would be a hint of pain in Serena's eyes at Dark Serenity's words but only for a brief second before a cold mask took its place. "Oh please. You'd wish your daughter was dead because then you'd have a rightful excuse to attempt to kill mine. Your daughter told me you're quite fond of the 'eye for an eye' belief." She then glanced at Holmes. "She's a dark clone of me and her daughter was one of Chibi-Usa."

The evil Serenity appeared behind Isis. "That's right. Little Miss Goody Two-shoes there should know that from experience." She looked dead at Serena with a smirk. "It was painful when Rose-boy had forgotten you, wasn't it?"

There would be a hint of pain in Serena's eyes at Dark Serenity's words but only for a brief second before a cold mask took its place. "Oh please. You'd wish your daughter was dead because then you'd have a rightful excuse to attempt to kill mine. Your daughter told me you're quite fond of the 'eye for an eye' belief." She then glanced at Holmes. "She's a dark clone of me and her daughter was one of Chibi-Usa."

"I'll ask for an explanation of clone later." he said as he watched the two woman carefully.

"Still you took something from us." Isis said. "Does your husband know of your whoring ways? Oh, of course he does. You were all over him after all. Even when you were still suppose to be with the prince? Or at least that's how it was in the other world, wasn't it? What did you do? Kill of Daren this time for a good reason to bone a reptile?" she asked with a laugh.

"I do think, she likes to talk to hear herself talk." he said with smirk.

"I'll ask for an explanation of clone later." he said as he watched the two woman carefully.

"Still you took something from us." Isis said. "Does your husband know of your whoring ways? Oh, of course he does. You were all over him after all. Even when you were still suppose to be with the prince? Or at least that's how it was in the other world, wasn't it? What did you do? Kill of Daren this time for a good reason to bone a reptile?" she asked with a laugh.

"I do think, she likes to talk to hear herself talk." he said with smirk.

"Again your intel is very late Isis." Her expression was still a cold mask and now her voice was just as cold. "If you'd done your research correctly, you'd know that Diamond is the one who killed the prince. I know how I was in the other world thank you very much but at that point, Endymion was not someone I really wanted to be around. Maybe you should go back to screwing Nephry. She's clearly been rubbing off on you."

Back