Confessions: What are yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I don't understand how a woman can be your best friend and not want to at least make an effort once in a while to please you sexually, in the way you like....and you live like that...being denied. If you're happy, kudos and more power to you. I just don't comprehend it though. :confused:

ICT I don't understand how a woman can be your best friend and not want to at least make an effort once in a while to please you sexually, in the way you like....and you live like that...being denied. If you're happy, kudos and more power to you. I just don't comprehend it though. :confused:

ICT... I have a best friend who I AM going to please sexually Thursday. :D
IACT... I have wanted her for YEARS!:devil:
IFCT... She's unhappily married...:eek:

Or man....

Took me 17 yrs but ICT I finally walked away from exactly that.

ICT I've been abstinent for two months and I don't intend for that to change.

I will not have sex unless I feel it's more than him using my empty cunt.

IFCT if a guy gives me the "couldn't text I was too busy routine" I'm done. It takes 15 seconds to pick up your phone and say "I'm ridiculously busy but you still crossed my mind. Hope to chat tonight"

I know I'm not the only woman bothered by this

ICT I think text messages are the curse of many a relationship. If you've got the time to send a bin load of SMS, pick the bloody phone up and talk to the person instead. No misunderstandings and much more intimate.

ICT I think text messages are the curse of many a relationship. If you've got the time to send a bin load of SMS, pick the bloody phone up and talk to the person instead. No misunderstandings and much more intimate.

ICT I'd be thrilled with this but if the excuse is they don't have time to send one MSG... They certainly don't have time for a call.

Please don't read that as anger towards you. It's not.

ICT I told a close friend something else no one else knows.
IACT it felt good to get it off my chest.
IFCT it helped that he didn't judge me for it nor say silly consoling words.

ICT I'd be thrilled with this but if the excuse is they don't have time to send one MSG... They certainly don't have time for a call.

Please don't read that as anger towards you. It's not.

Hmm.... we can convey more in 30s of speech than we'd get across in 30s of punching out an SMS, but I take your point. Perhaps it's time to err... issue a yellow card.... (nobody is THAT busy :( )

Didn't think for a second it was aimed this way :kiss:

ICT I've wondered the exact same thing.

ICT this weekend is going to be a struggle for me.
ICT putting on my happy face and being what everyone else expects me to be is just exhausting.
ICT I will use all the patience I have the next 2 days.
IAFCT I'm "this close" to loosing my sanity.
IAFCT when I walk away from my marriage and choose me for once, I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do because I've covered it up for so long.

Last edited:
ICT I had a death of someone very close to me shake me quite badly this morning.
IACT my love was there for me in an indescribable way.
iFCT I love her more than ever

I confess all of you with a few exceptions can FUCK OFF

Last edited:
ICT I had a death of someone very close to me shake me quite badly this morning.

ICT I lost someone recently and it was hard. My thoughts are with you.

I'm not racist but I confess black dudes/white women pics disgust me.
I confess black women/white dude pics or videos turn me on very much.
I confess it drives me bonkers when people use the terms "cum" and "come" in the wrong way.
I confess if my c**k was a Glock I would have emptied the clip in a matter of seconds.

I confess this so called confession is contradictory to itself.

ITC my heart goes out to you
ITC the friendship and support of you 2 is so great
ITC I m blessed with wonderful friends
ITC I love your endlessly love for each other

ICT I am uncharacteristically prickly today. I'm not sure if it's me, or the amount of irritating people I've talked to. Normally, I'm better at compartmentalizing that.

IACT I need to get my ass in the shower, or I'll be late. Hopefully, spending time out of the house with people I adore will help the first confession.

ICT that while I am looking forward to my week off vacation at the cabin, it's going to be lonely there alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back