Sugartitties 2.0

So glad to see your transformation and how happy it seems to have made you.

I know that sharing naked pics can be frightening

You should probably start out by sending them to me in a PM.

😈 ;-)

Here is a before and after. I have some nakey ones but I am a little nervous about posting them just yet.

4519c4d6-88f3-4318-a395-0842875c6a27_zpsydgmha4l.jpg

Awesome job! You look fantastic!

Wow! You've really been hard at work. You look great. I still remember some of your old nakey ones. And you looked great then, too. ;) Keep up the hard work. :kiss:

Overwhelming!

The support I have received here, especially through PM, has been wonderful and a welcomed boost to my ego. I just wanted to say thanks and I hope we can keep this thread going.

The support I have received here, especially through PM, has been wonderful and a welcomed boost to my ego. I just wanted to say thanks and I hope we can keep this thread going.

of course. and I think there is an issue with profiles, i haven't been able to update mine either

Hey x

I really liked your post about helping each other with weight loss and stuff. Would love to send you a pic of me naked to get an honest opinion. I've lost 20 kills and still going...

If you wouldn't mind let me know x

Also it would be a bit of a turn in to be honest lol x danny

Wow. 73 pounds. Good for you. I needed to lose 30 to get to my ideal weight. I felt so much better and my knees stopped hurting. It's been about 10 years now and I am so glad I did it. Good luck and you are looking good.

Boob job?

Here is a before and after. The after was taken on Saturday. While my boobs are more proportional now, they are a bit deflated. I am 51. Is a boob job even worth it at my age?

9EBE366D-633F-4C0B-88FA-6F33DABB33CB_zps7uu6ppqz.jpeg

Sugartitties: I think your breasts are beautiful just the way are.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with those, don't line a surgeon's pockets with your hard earned gold, treat yourself to a new wardrobe instead

Here is a before and after. The after was taken on Saturday. While my boobs are more proportional now, they are a bit deflated. I am 51. Is a boob job even worth it at my age?
You look wonderful just as you are .. Don't change a thing :rose:

Congratulations on your accomplishments. It sounds like you are doing it for all the right reasons...you. I know the road is hard and it’s tough to keep your head in the game. I’m starting my fitness routine after being off for several months due to making excuses. I’m now back to the point where the sweat and the burn feel good.

I can relate to the body confidence issue’s. I’ve always been on the “husky” side and at 55 while at 55 I have an athletic body (for a 55 year old) I can’t compete with the younger guys. Good for you for bringing this subject to the light of day for discussion. I don’t think young and thin is the end all be all for beauty. I myself appreciate the curves and lines that come about from living life.

You look wonderful just as you are .. Don't change a thing :rose:

Thos ^^^^^^^

Really proud of you and anyone who can manage your health and weight just thought I’d give you a. Shout out Keep up the good work

Don't know besides this tornado warning, but great job on that weight loss my dear. And go get a boob job. Do what makes you happy!

I hope it turned out ok for you and that you are safe.

Thos ^^^^^^^

Thank you!

Really proud of you and anyone who can manage your health and weight just thought I’d give you a. Shout out Keep up the good work

I've been maintaining pretty well, just have a little more to go.

9EBE366D-633F-4C0B-88FA-6F33DABB33CB_zps7uu6ppqz.jpeg

Congratulations on your weight loss! Keep up the good work!

2 things...
First, both pics you posted of the before and after... Wow! You are one sexy and beautiful woman!!! You were hot before and smoking hot now! Wish I had a teacher like you... I would have really applied myself. 😉

Second, between last year and this year I have lost 156 lbs. I gained 50 lbs back but on track again to hit my goals. It's been a difficult road but finally found the right path for me in weight management (Ketogenic). In my research I found that deep, long term fasting (10-40 days) induces autophgy and will really help with the excess skin from extreme weight loss. Earlier this year I fasted for 40 days and lost 78 lbs and had very little saggy skin. I'm sure it was the autophgy that helped with that. I can't afford surgery to remove excess skin so this was the alternative. My confidence has always been solid but now I have keep myself humble 😊

Good luck and you're looking amazing!

Congratulations on your weight loss! Keep up the good work!

2 things...
First, both pics you posted of the before and after... Wow! You are one sexy and beautiful woman!!! You were hot before and smoking hot now! Wish I had a teacher like you... I would have really applied myself. 😉

Second, between last year and this year I have lost 156 lbs. I gained 50 lbs back but on track again to hit my goals. It's been a difficult road but finally found the right path for me in weight management (Ketogenic). In my research I found that deep, long term fasting (10-40 days) induces autophgy and will really help with the excess skin from extreme weight loss. Earlier this year I fasted for 40 days and lost 78 lbs and had very little saggy skin. I'm sure it was the autophgy that helped with that. I can't afford surgery to remove excess skin so this was the alternative. My confidence has always been solid but now I have keep myself humble 😊

Good luck and you're looking amazing!

I can't get over how much I LOVE fasting. I can really only handle the OMAD plan right now, especially through the holidays. I was hoping to hit my goal by my birthday, but that is next Tuesday and I am 5 pounds off as of this morning. I will be thrilled to maintain through the holidays then shed the last of it come January.

Thanks for the lovely compliments. Congratulations to you as well.:)

I can't get over how much I LOVE fasting. I can really only handle the OMAD plan right now, especially through the holidays. I was hoping to hit my goal by my birthday, but that is next Tuesday and I am 5 pounds off as of this morning. I will be thrilled to maintain through the holidays then shed the last of it come January.

Thanks for the lovely compliments. Congratulations to you as well.:)

i still think you did a great job. you will lose the 5 pounds soon enough. Enjoy the holidays!

Back