Sibling Beach House (closed)

LukeNoln

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Posts
153
Andrew Foley: 21 years old, 5'9 in height. Not so tall, light messy brown hair that falls down at his face, making way to his stubble in his cheeks and chin. He has sharp eyes, thin lips and a warm smile

Backing vocal and lead guitarist of The Straps, a pop/rock with other 3 friends of the college he attends. They usually plays at fraternity parties around the campus and are always rehearsing at his home. Since our home is close to the campus, he doesn't stay at the college dorms.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Andrew and his sister had the beach house entire to themselves. The plan was for a 3 week-long family vacation to the beach, but after 1 day in the house, there was a problem at their parent company and the two headed back to the city, leaving the siblings behind to enjoy the beach. It had a pool by a wooden deck, surrounded by trees, after a short stone path in the middle of the trunks they could already see the sea. The beach was always empty, it had plenty of shadows to rest and a nice and warm sun to enter the water.

And there was Andrew, sitting over a wooden fence made of dry logs, looking at the sea, with his acustic guitar, playing something random, when he heard his sister approaching from the middle of the trees. "Hey, you finally took everything out of your bags?"
 
P. Wren O'Faolain
18 years old. Her driver's licence claims that she's 5'4 but in truth she's 5'2 on a good day.
Cinnamon mid-length brown hair turned honey by the sun. Slim fit body gained from years of hard training. Green hazel swirled eyes, sharp cheekbones, a cute upturned nose and cupid turned bow lips.

Co-Captain of the girls lacrosse team. Tomboy, the only girl friends she has are the other girls on her lacrosse team otherwise all her friends are guys. The only car she has ever owned and drove is a Lexus NX 300h paid for with her life's savings since she was seven, dressed in a bad ass sticker covering a good portion of her rear window.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was a shame. It really was. All Jane had wanted was a precious little daughter but in the end got a lacrosse player. Always covered in blood and bruises, not the make-up and dress she had always imagined when she picture her daughter. Maybe that was why Jane pushed her daughter so much, nagged her until it drove her away. It was all for the sake of love. What good mannered boy would want the tomboy her Priscilla had become.

"I just don't understand why I have to stay if you and Dad are leaving. I can still make it to the training camp if I leave now."

"Priscilla darling." Cooed Jane brushing her daughter's wild hair behind her ear. "If you leave it'll leave your brother alone and we'll be back in a couple of days at most. And when we return we'll have that perfect family vacation we've always wanted as a family."

Wren tried not to cringe hearing her first name. It didn't seem to matter to her mom that she had changed her first name to just P. when she turned 18. She still refused to call her anything but Priscilla and it drove Wren batty. "I still think it's unfair." Wren sighed knowing that no face begging or pleading would help her case. Her mom's mind was made up and that was that. Hmm, and she wondered where she got her stubbornness from...

"Be nice to your brother." Jane said between kisses and hugs. "And no "love hits" is not being nice." Jane reminded her daughter with a shake of her head.

"Bye Dad." Wren waved sadly as her Dad rushed by her to kiss her forehead and climb into the driver's seat. Her dad was a great guy and really supported her passion of lacrosse but when something this big happened at the company he was quick to turn his attention to work. A slight fault in Wren's books as it was her dad's wealthy paycheck that made their life as easy as it was. Not that they had money bulging at the seams but they were comfortable, which was more then most families she knew.

As the dust cleared from the dirt road Wren headed back inside the beach house looking for her brother. Her parents had already said their good byes to him and since then he was missing and out of sight. "Lucky little bastard." Wren grumbled hearing faint guitar cords from outside.

"Look at that, you unpacked all your stuff." Wren teased meaning that he still more then likely had all his bags still packed thrown in a corner. Which made the kettle black as that was exactly where her stuff was. "What are you playing?" Wren flopped next to her brother unphased by the wooden fence she was sitting on or the dirt that might be dirtying her black capris. It paired well with her mom's un-favorite 'i put so much effort into this outfit' shirt. Why, yes of course the wrinkles had to be tumbled by wearing it to bed the night before. How else do you get such perfectly creased chaos? Wren wasn't sure anymore if she put effort into dressing like this or if after years of trying to bug her mom it just came naturally.
 
He opened his arms to regain balance as Wren made herself comfortable by his side, it wasn’t a steady log and Andres wasn’t so versed in the physical arts like his little sister, after all. “Look what are you saying. At least I know where everything is. If I need a new boxer, I know exactly in which bag it is. That’s what organization is all about”

His feet were swinging in the air, toe tips brushing along the fine sand below the fence. “What I was playing is called Burn One Down”, and he started playing the introduction again. It was a catchy song that his sister probably remembered from I all the times Andrew gave her a ride and her to listen to his playlist. They remained in silence until half of the song passed, and he stared the side of her face, since she wasn’t looking at him. Her eyes seemed to be searching the end of the sea’s horizon, with no avail, and there was a pinch of sadness in her countenance.

“I assume that your argument with mom failed, right?”

He finished the song and put the guitar away, placing it in the back side of the fence, when there was still little patches of dry grass making way between the sand.

“I know that lacrosse is a big deal for you, but this trip was a big deal for them, and... I’ve been hearing about it since I was 16” he chuckled “But I can't properly say this since they left us here... Look, let’s just hope they come back from the work emergency quick so we all can enjoy and hope your training wasn’t throw away for nothing. If it was to make a trip with just us two, we could have catch the road in any regular weekend”

It was hard to support her when he didn’t believed the own words he was saying. He always tries to balance his side between all members of the family during those discussions, but it wasn’t in his place to judge what was more important for any of them.

“Come on, brighten up this smile. At least we have a nice house, pool and beach just for us do nothing all day!”
 
“Oh well if I need a set of boxers I know just where to look.” Wren smiled having been known to steal clothes from Andres more than once. “Although if I want them to be clean…” She teased knowing full well that her clothes were just as likely to be dirty as his.

The song did sound familiar and Wren listened her mind drifting off into space. She really didn’t want to be here, what was the point when it was only her and Andres. What if she got rusty while she was on break? It was a legitimate worry, she was on a sport scholarship and without it her mom would force her home to become a lawyer or something as awful. Then there was Killian, captain of the boy’s lacrosse team, a friend that she had started to like a while back. He was tall, handsome and a great player. Wren wanted to train, get better and impress Killian when they met up again at the start of college.

“What-?” Wren hadn’t been paying attention and shyly admitted the fact to Andres. “Sorry I was spacing.” Wren had been trying to find a way to get Killian to notice her but she didn’t know anything but lacrosse. “Oh…” She caught up with the conversation. “It’s just so like mom.” She sighed but Andres was right. All they could do was hope that they returned as soon as possible, till then… “Race you to the beach?”
 
"Like if I'm gonna let you use my boxers. You sweat so much at lacrosse that I would never be able to clean them again", said Andrew with a giggle. It was a great change of pace, just being there, looking at the sea, talking about nothing. When they were at the city, everyone was so full of things to do that they never really talked about nothing like that.

And suddenly Wren ran. At first Andrew didn't got it, but he did remember she saying "race" - he was always a little more slow than the rest of the family. He imedietally jumped of the fence and started to run and take of his converse shoes. "That's unfair! You started earlier!!" - he yelled all the way. Finally his feet felt the wet sand beneath them, but Wren was already there way before him.

Andrew bent his body and leaned his hands on his knees. "Fuck sis, you are at Lacrosse, you need to give me a little handicap here.", he said slowly, trying to breathe some life into his lungs. " OK, I lost, what I need to do? Your laundry? Sandwiches? A back rub?" - it was always like this between them. Last time he won a bet about who was gonna arrive first at home, dad or mother, and she cleaned (pretty badly) his wardrobe and bookshelves.
 
Wren smirked. “Who said I would ask before taking them.” She countered already planning on stealing a pair of his boxers. “And the sweating is all part of sports. If I recall correctly you sweat when you’re on stage under all those hot lights.” She reminded him.

Andrew cried about her getting a head start and a nicer sister might have slowed down but Wren liked to win and she only sped up reaching the water’s edge first. She was barefooted and as Andrew took his time catching up she wiggled her toes in the wet sand. When her brother finally did made it to the beach he was out of breath. “Handicap?” Wren smiled turning around. “What is this, golf?” She kicked wet sand at Andrew missing him by inches. “Hmmm…” Wren was torn, was she going to make him cook dinner or give her a massage? “Massage, a good one. Not like the last one.” He cheated her with a five minute pat and rub and call it done with. “Like the ones I give you. Deep tissue kneading and the like.” She clarified. “But fist let’s just enjoy the beach. I’ll take by massage poolside with a mimosa.” She winked.

Wren turned and walked down the beach heading closer to the water until her feet were washed over by the waves. She loved the sound of the waves as gentle as they were washing ashore, the hiss of the sands and faint bubble sound of empty crab holes behind filled. “So we all know how I feel about being here, but what about you?” She asked Andrew spinning around so she walked backwards, heels dragging in the sand leaving trenches behind her. It was fun to watch them refill and wash away with every new wave as she waited for her brother to answer.
 
Andrew rolled his eyes up. "Okay then, but you're making the mimosa."

He slowly walked in the direction of his sister playing with the sand and smiling. The corner of his lips flinched when his warm feet felt the water that was lying on the sand, just before the waves starts to hit the shore. It was impossible to not be happy there. That horizon, that sounds, that wind blowing of his hair.

That moment was interruped because his sister was looking at him, asking him something about he felt. "Sorry, I doze off... you are asking how I feel?". He said that while walked in the direction of Wren. She was looking to the ocean, and Andrew wrapped his left arm over her shoulder, leaning his weight onto her. "I'm feeling pretty good. Since father told me about this trip, I wanted to do it for them, because I knew were longing for it, but my plan was always get here, stay still, just hearing the nature, and relax a little from all that noise that I'm used to" - he gave a smirk as a more outrageous wave reached their heels - "And actually, being just you and me here is pretty good. It's more silent, and also more fun. I mean, they're cool too but sometimes I can't stand dad jokes, or him wanting to talk everytime."

Well, Wren knew Andrew. He was always more quiet with the family. Not because he was shy, because, well, that's just the way he saw the world.

"I'm happy that you're having fun, sis. But there's only thing left". And before she said anything, he used all his body weight and threw her into the water.
 
“You mean big brother is going to let his underage sister drink?” She teased making a shocked face, eyes wide and mouth open.

Wren listened to his answer and it made her feel guilty. “Way to sound like the better child.” She grumbled. “Here I am sour about missing training and St You is happy just to be here because it makes the parents happy.” Wren rolled her eyes and gagged. “Couldn’t you have said something not so perfect, like ‘I had plans to go to Colorado and get high’? You know something to make my pouting not so selfish.” Wren leaned into her brother, her arm snaking around his waist. Getting over herself Wren could see herself having fun and yet again Andrew was right. It was nice to be here just the two of them. “When was the last time it was just me and you alone away from the house?” It had to be years ago, before high school for her when they visited their Grandparents.

“What’s left? Didn’t we just begin-!!!” Wren was caught off guard and she tripped over self and was tossed into the water. “ANDREW!!!” The water wasn’t that deep but the way Wren had landed left more than half her body wet. “Oh it’s on like Donkey Kong!” She laughed jumping up and out of the water and towards her brother. She threw herself at him knocking him off balance but not off his feet. Wren didn’t want him going down, she needed him off balance so it would be easier to drag him into the water with her. Her plan kind of worked, she had position them so Andrew was deeper in the water, leaving her at the high point of where the waves foamed out over the sand. Wren didn’t stop there as she launched herself at her brother again, driving him deeper into the cool waters.
 
Andrew was laughing his ass off. The face Wren made right after she fell in the water was perfect. Here he was talking about being the good brother and at the next second, he tossed her, she could never predict it.

"Hey, now let's take easy. I had a cold yesterday if I'm not mistaken, don't do the same to me.. UWAAAHH!" - and he received a tackle. Well, when she had her guard up, she was waaaay better at this than him. There's no way that a lazy guitar player could win over a lacrosse player in child fight like that.

When the water was already reaching his knee and he saw Wren running towards him to perform her finishing blow, there was one move left to do. He smirked when she was getting close and stood there, waiting for her tackle, so when she did it, he quickly wrapped his arms around her body and dragged her underwater with him. He didnt let her go of his grip until he made sure that she was completly soaked. It hurt a little, his back hit the sand and all, but it was just a bruise, now he just wanted to see the look on her face covered in salty water.

"Yeah, it's been years since we did that", he thought.
 
Wren hadn’t meant for the tackle to be so hard but then again she hadn’t expected him to hold on. If he hadn’t of grabbed her he would have just stumbled, possibly tripped into the water himself. “Aggha, you’re such a pain.” She laughed rolling out of his grip to slash water at Andrew’s face. “Take that.” Wren jumped up and ran deeper into the water diving out of sight once it was deep enough.

When she felt like she was far enough Wren surfaced gasping for breath. She was a little bummed that her clothes were soaked but the cool water felt nice with the warm sun on her face. Looking around she didn’t see Andrew and went on high alert. Where was he? She was sure he was mounting an attack but from where? It was stupid of her to have lost sight of him, it was never a good idea to lose sight of your opponent.

“Andrew?” She called out scanning the water’s surface for a sign of her brother.
 
Wren hit the spot when she splashed the seawater at him, hitting his eyes. So, seeing that she went underwater, Andrew did the same and started to swim below the surface at her direction. He wasn't actually seeing where he was going, since he always has been scared of opening his eyes underwater, so he was relieved when his hands touched something soft. He immediately recognized: it was her waist.

He began then to do the secret weapon he always used since he was a kid: tickles. With his thumb and index finger, he grabbed the skin on the side of her waist and pinched it. His sister yells seemed like were far far away since he was underwater, so, unable to hold more of his breath, he surfaced without letting it go from her waist.
 
Wren screamed like the girl she was when she felt something grab her waist. The water wasn't the clearest and she hadn't been looking in the direction that her brother had come from she defended to no one but herself. He was still underwater and now that she knew where to look she could see his blurry outline, watching as the shape took on more detail and Andrew surfaced.

"Punk." She smiled splashing him with water again. He was trying to tickle her, much like he did when he was a child but it had been years since she had been ticklish and she broke out of his hold easily swimming out deeper into the ocean. When she could no long touch the sandy bottom Wren laid back and let the ocean carry her. The clouds were moving quickly in the sky and she wondered if there was a storm coming or if it was just windy up there.

There was a time when Wren was real young and she had wanted to be a mermaid. It was simpler back then, even her mother had doted on her. "Did I turn out so badly?" Wren asked her brother still staring up at the sky.
 
He was already swimming in the direction of his sister when she threw her question. He first approached her and tried to stay in the same place for some seconds before talking, since the ocean ripples kept trying to push him away from Wren.

Analysing her sister figure floating in the water, there's no way someone would think that she turned out badly. She was a pretty woman, she did good at lacrosses, and was always was cheerful, but she didn't show this side of her when our parents were around. Around them it's her usual self, she always yells and the mother orders something, fight for no reason with simple house tasks, and laugh a lot.

Somehow, Andrew felt good knowing this side of her that few people knew. Made him feel special.

"What are you saying? I don't think that way. When I think about when you were smaller and now, you improved in every aspect of your life, physically and emotionally.", another ripple made him interrupt the sentence. " I think the decision to join the team really made you grow, stand your foot down, and fight for what you love, don't you feel this way?"
 
“Honestly, no.” Wren disagreed still floating in the water. She was feeling valuable and could gather the bravery to look at her brother as she said what she was about to say. “Don’t get me wrong, I love my team, love lacrosse but every once and a while I can’t help but feel like I’ve let mom down.” She sighed the magic of seeing animals in the clouds fading with her smile. “I’m not like other girls, even the other girls on the team know how to be girls and have a better relationship with their mothers. It wasn’t so bad when I had dad but even he’s stepped back.” Wren wasn’t one to cry but she could feel the telltale signs of nearing tears. “I just feel alone because I’ve messed up somehow.” Wren was leaving out a large part about how she felt like no one noticed her, how she had never had a boyfriend and all her guys friends just took her for a lesbian and the girls all thought her to be a slut banging all her guy friends.

Wren loved the person she was but just didn’t feel that there was anyone else out there that saw her for who she really was and loved her for that. She had tried to ask her mom for help a few years back but it had turned into a fight so large it felt like it should have had a name. Something as devastating as the Hiroshima bombing or Chernobyl. It was one of the last true mother daughter days they had together before The Fight. Now it seemed like her mom had just given up and Wren didn’t know who to turn to, too ashamed to admit that she didn’t know how to be a girl.

“How come mom doesn’t seem to harp on you like she does me? I mean they let you do your music thing why can’t I do my own thing?” She vented. “And why do guys just assume things? Not that girls are any better.” She huffed finishing her tyrant. Her thoughts on Killian and how he only saw her as one of the guys.
 
Andrew was trying to put himself in the place of his sister and was beggining to understand how she felt, but he didn't know if she was talking about him or someone else during the time she was blowing of her steam. "You didn't messed up. The best you can do now is the best you are doing. Our life is made of choices, and the problem is not what you're choosing, but what you will leave behind. It's always a though choice, but know that mom and dad, even if they treat you different, they like you. You are their child. They just don't know how to deal with it yet. And no matter where you are, don't feel alone, I'm here to be by your side sis".

He tried to finish the sentence with a coy and warm smile. It wasn't easy to talk like that to her, specially because he knew that their parents treated them different - but he believed in what he said, that's for sure.

"I'm feeling you are a little down, why don't you head inside so I can spoil you a little. Maybe that Mimosa, a nice sandwich to eat, a good massage, what do you say?" - Andrew didn't saw any reaction on his sister face, but he was determined to help her to get out of that gloomy mood. "Come on Wren, I'm here to help you? There must be something I can do to take that frown of your face!"
 
Wren turned over treading water as she looked at her brother. Maybe he was right and her mother just didn’t know how to handle her. But the more she thought about it the more it felt like a cope out. Wren had been like this all her life, and as a parent wasn’t it her mother’s job to love her no matter how far from perfect her daughter was? The only thing that saved Wren from going overboard was Andrew’s comment about him being there by her side. Even then her mind spoiled the thought because he wouldn’t be there forever, there would be some girl or some gig that would take him away and Wren would be alone again.

“Yeah.” Wren sighed after a while, unable to kick the mood she was in. Wren had never been a fan of change and as natural as it was to go from high school to college the change was a big one and she was maybe just a little scared. “You’re right, a sandwich does sound good. Maybe even a grilled ham and cheese?” She smiled pushing her luck.

She swam to shore making it to the sand first. The once comfortable sweatpants like material of her capris hung heavy and low, making walking an annoyance. If Wren had been any other girl she might had thought about what she was doing before doing it. As it was Wren spent most of her time in locker rooms and her teammates where it didn’t matter what or what they did not wear. So as Wren walked out of the water she let her pants fall, picking them up mid-step. Under the capris Wren wore a simple set of boy cut panties in bright blues and green stripes.

“Hey Andrew…” Wren started waiting on her brother. “If I understood your strange taste in music…” Another pause as she drew circles in the sand with her toes. “And, and wasn’t your sister, would I be cute? I mean would you think I’m hot?” She clarified with a little more strength in her voice.
 
Andrew followed her to the shore, but we all know he wasn't good at sports like his sister, so it took a little while for him to do it, compared to Wren. He got out of the water feeling heavier than before. He looked to his front and saw Wren taking of her capris and exposing her wet bottoms. He was used seeing her sister in underwear, but this time, it was all wet, almost transparent, so he decided it would be wise only take his shirt off, not his pants.

He got next to her side when she asked that. He was a little surprised, but understood that she was just worried by how girly she looks. This has been bugging her more lately. Andrew put his left arm over her shoulder and started to walk with her.

"Of course Wren. You're cute even as my sister, and more than that. I don't know any guy who would go crazy after seeing what I saw getting out of the water", he said with a giggle, giving her a light tap on her ass. "You're fit, you're pretty, there's no need of anything more".

By this time, they already left the sand and were walking on the grass, only some meters from the house balcony.
 
Urg, that wasn't the answer Wren had wanted to heard and she shrugged off her brother's arm. "I feel even more like a child then before." She sighed having no idea what he meant by what he had seen getting out of the water. She hadn't seen anyone else around that would make a guy go crazy. He tapped her ass and plainly pointed out some general features that she displayed and Wren only rolled her eyes.

There had to be more than that, if there wasn't then Killian should have noticed her by now. "Couldn't you have said something like 'I'd bang you in a New York minute'." She teased doing a bad job at impersonating Andrew's voice. "I mean if it's all fitness and doll faces that guys are looking for what am I missing? You claim that I have it but what do you look for in a girl." Wren pushed wanting a grown up slightly more personal answer then the one she got before.

"If you were my age how could a girl get your attention?" It was something she was eager to hear because if it was something within power to do then maybe she could try it out this summer as practice and if it worked use it on Killian to get him to see her as a girl and not just a friend.
 
Andrew got a little surprised with her answer. He never into such personal conversation with Wren, but well, it was natural since she is his sister and have needs - he could help here, something that he would really being able to have if he was the younger one.

"Okay Wren, you wanna get into the details, I got it" - Andrews reached the balcony and stopped for a minute. "Oh shit, I guess it would be bad for the wooden floor if we wet it", he said, and finally took of his pants. He was using a white boxer beneath it, that was wet, but not as much as his jeans, that he left drying at a tree trunk very next to the balcony.

He laid into a hammock that was already set up there, and it had plenty of space for him and Wren. Without waiting for her to come, he continued to speak. "I like girls who tease. I don't know this guy you're after, of if there is a guy. But something that drives us craze is a little bit of tease, and well, guys are either into boobs or butts, I'm into the second. And you have some nice shaped buttcheeks Wren, I don't know if you realized that.", he stopped for a moment, thinking if it would be right to continue, but well, they were only talking of if's.

"If I was a guy, not your brother, right here in this situation, and you, only in those panties, sat in my lap here in the hammock, well, I'm sorry to say, if he didn't acted and made out to you right away, he would be an idiot. I'm serious."
 
Duh she wanted details, she wasn’t the type to ask questions just to hear her own voice and Wren perked up when Andrew said he would give her want she wanted. It didn’t faze her in the least when he took off his pants and hung them up to dry. It was a good idea and Wren added her capris next to his to dry as she waited for him to continue.

“Girls who tease.” Wren whispered under her breath not sure if she even knew how to tease. Boobs or butts? Wren smiled and turned around to get a look of her butt cheeks. The cotton panties clung to her hips but there were a little too big, like most of her clothes, and sagged unattractively where her cheeks formed. “I didn’t.” She smiled stopping. “So you’re a butt guy.” Wren laughed picturing all the girls she had ever seen him with. They didn’t seem to have much for butts, they all were little band bunnies some on the goth side of rocker reject. Okay, that was harsh but Wren had yet to meet someone she even halfway liked.

“You make it sound so easy.” Wren sighed. He had warned her that if he wasn’t her brother he might do something but he was her brother and therefore made the warning useless. Plus she had a shirt and a sports bra on so it wasn’t like she was in only her panties. “You know I like guys, right?” Wren asked joining Andrew on hammock, sitting on the opposite side so she could see his face. “Before you said if there was a guy… there is, a guy.” Leaning over Wren pushed off the ground adding a swing to their hammock lounging.

“Don’t laugh, I swear if you laugh I’ll kick you in the face.” Wren warned taking a deep breath. “I can’t get him to notice me. I’ve worn my hair down, in a ponytail, got new cleats in a girlish blue color, tried laughing at all his jokes but nothing I do seems to work.” She confessed with a frown. "I just don't know what to do."
 
Andrew adjusted his position in the Hammock as she joined him, and wrapped her waist with his legs, so at least one leg of him would rest inside his sister thighs. "I knew there was someone!", he said, proud of himself. "And okay, stop Wren. I guess where I found where you got it wrong. Ponytails are sexy, and cleats are not my thing but, maybe are his. You got wrong when you laughed at all his jokes!", he looked at her eyes, trying to read what she was thinking. "We don't like when a girl is extremely easy into you, you need to show him that you're interested without laughing at everything.", he laid in the hammock, putting his arms behind his head. "Sometimes I would even do a horrible joke to a girl just to check if she is laughing at everything I say or if she is being honest".

"One thing is for certain. He already is interested in you, you just have to ignite him." - Andrew voice started to get more animated as he continue to speak - "Go into one training session with a tight underwear or with no underwear at all, only the shorts, well... don't tell mom I said that, okay? And when you notice he looked at your direction, do something, like, bend over a little to catch a ball, or push your shorts up to rise your ass a little bit... and don't laught at everything he says. I guarantee he will look at you with new eyes", he finished with a smile.
 
“But the girls at school and in movies all laugh at stupid things.” Wren frowned. Maybe her plan hadn’t been as well thought out as she had thought.

Wren hated Andrew’s idea and wrinkled her nose in disgust. “No way! I’m not slutting it up just to get someone to notice me.” Why couldn’t there be something a little less extreme that she could do that didn’t lower her self worth? “So don’t laugh at his jokes but flash him my body?” Wren rolled her eyes and pushed at her brother’s leg. “I want him to see me as a partner, someone he wants to spend his time with not just some easy lay. Don’t you have any other ideas?”

As much as she liked Killian she wasn’t quite sure she wanted to change who she was. Why couldn’t it be as simple as liking someone for who they were? Wren sighed feeling even worse about her chances. “Maybe everyone is right and I should go after girls.” She laughed dryly. There had been two such occasions where she had been flirted with by the same sex. It was flattering but Wren never had a taste for girl, despite what the rumors were.

“Anyways let’s talk about something else.” Wren was silent for a moment. “Like that sandwich I’ve heard about or the mimosa and back rub.” She smiled.
 
Yeah, it was pretty obvious now that Andrew and Wren lived on diferent worlds. He was kinda disapointed that he was of no help to her sister when it comes to love subjects, but maybe he could still cheer her up.

"Well.. ok.. when you put like that, it sounds really horrible what I just said..." - he scratched his chin, looking up to the left, trying to remember what he was about to say - "Maybe the panty thing was a little to extreme but... make a move. He won't notice that you like him, some guys can be really slow when it comes to that. Ask him out, go to a sports game with him, or just go to somewhere nice to eat ice cream"

He got out of the hammock, making it swing a little, and started to head inside the house, thru the glass door that was between the balcony and the living room.

"Try to focus first on a good realtionship with him. You need to be able to talk to him like you do to me. You both need to be comfortable around each other. Do normal things that you used to do alone or with your friends with him." - and with a suddenly change in the subject, Andrews asked Wren with a little smirk, frowning his eyebrows - "And you gonna go with orange juice or something or grape fruit on your mimosa?"
 
Back
Top