The New Housekeeper

Hearing foot steps come back she hushed herself some taking a deep breath to calm herself as well. When he opened the door and turned on the light she covered her face for a second untill her eyes got used to the light and just thought to herself how dumb of her not to look for a light switch. she then looked aorund to see what she had really seen in the dark and gasped.

When he then also started to explain what this room was she blushed slightly unknowingly she then turned to him she wanted to ask him if she would ever have to play with him here but didnt dare to as she tried to mae a face as if she was not distracted or even a bit scared of him now even more as she then asks.

"Well if I am to clean here then I need the things you wishme to clean with if or whatever the last Housekeeper used to clean ummm..rooms of your house...."

She had to swallow slightly to keep herself from not looking around again as she feared she got herself into more then she had thought or wanted to she did think he was very good looking thou she would have never thought he was such a person.
 
Jesse watched her reaction and smiled. He certainly had her off balance and he was happy with himself for doing it so effectively. He was able to make her believe it was partially her doing by turning on the light and letting her see that, at least for the moment, she would have had it within her power to rectify the situation in the darkness.

"So, do you like my playroom? It really is a great place to come and have some fun." He did not wait for her response he moved around the room and walked over to the cabinet. "Maybe if you are very good at your job you will get to see what is in here. Then again, maybe you will get to see what is in here if you do not do your job well."

He walked toward the door to exit the room. "Come with me. I will show you where your supplies are and I will also show you to the room where you will be staying while you are working for me."
 
She just looked at him bitting her lower lip ever so slightly thou her eyes showed she was thinking about what he said not sure if she wanted to see what was in the cabinet or not thou no matter what she would do he might just show her anyways.

He then told her to follow him so he could show her where her room was and her supplies but before she left to follow him she looked over to the cabinet once more and then turned to quickly walk behind him her eyes carefully looking around to remembered each and every room so she would know where she is at all times and not get lost. She didnt say anything thou her cheeks were slightly blushed as she tried to stay close but not to close.
 
Jesse led her down a hallway toward a closed door. He opened the door and then placed a hand lightly on the small of her back and allowed her to go into the room first. He followed her inside and said to her, "this is your room. I think you will find it comfortable enough. You will notice there is no dressed because you have no need for a place to store clothes. You will, however, find extra sets of the outfit you are wearing in the closet."

Jesse walked over and opened the Oder to show her that there were extra uniforms for her. "Right outside of your room is a closet that has all of the supplies you will need to do your housekeeping chores. Right next to that is the laundry room, so everything down here is convenient for you. Now I will show you where your supplies are upstairs."

Jason led her out of the room and up the stairs. They walked through the kitchen to a room at the back of the house. He opened a door and it revealed a closet with more supplies for her housekeeping duties. "These supplies will be used on this level. There is a closet in the hall bathroom upstairs that has the supplies for that level." He looked at her to gauge her reaction to everything. Then he stepped closer to her. "You look very good in that outfit. It shows off your body very well. I am going to enjoy you being here."
 
She looked around while standing there listening to him noding every once in a while to show him she understood if he looked at her. He then steped closer to her to tell her she looked good she smiled some while her eyes where locked ot his her finger tips tried to pull the dress a bit down without showing more of her breasts.

"Soo each level has its own Supplies ok understood any rules of the house I should know about? and any orders in which I should do my tasks and chores? what is with cooking and grocery shopping?!"

She tried to stand straight and show him she wanted to do her best to please him about her being his housekeeper.
 
He watched her adjust her uniform and he smiled at her. He knew that he was making her uncomfortable and he was certain he was going to enjoy his new housekeeper. "You do not need to worry about cooking or grocery shopping. Those tasks are handled by others. Your role is to make sure that everything is clean and that I am happy. Those are your main chores and those are my general rules for you."


"I don't care what order you do your chores in. Just make sure that the house is clean and I mean spotless before 2 pm. After that, you must be available for any other tasks that I may have for you. Trust me, my dear, I will have other tasks for you."
 
She nods and Looks around not seeing a other Soul but them two wondering if the others only showed to the time they are needed or if she just hasnt even seen half of the house yet and they are just there.

"Till 2 pm ok that shouldnt be hard at all.....and now?! want me to start downstairs or is there somthing else you feel the Need to Show me or explain to me before I go to work?!"

She says as her eyes lock to his and her teeth bite hard beind her lips to Keep her from nibblign or bitting on her lower lip which she always did when she was nervous or scared and many had told her when she is very aroused as well.

Raising her ears sligtly as if waiting for a reply or some Kind of reaction on his side of this conversation she stands there perfectly still triyng to hide the fact that she is so nervous she should be shaking uncontrolable she didnt know what he was doing to her but there was somthing about him she just didnt know yet to put in place.
 
Jesse kept his eyes on her. He listened to her as she spoke and he could sense that there was some uneasiness in her voice. She had come to him looking for a job that would give her experience so that she could open her own business. Now, she wasn't quite sure what she got herself into. He certainly knew what was up and what was in store for her.

"You should get to work and become familiar with the house and what you need to do around here. It will take you a while to get used to it. Start upstairs and work your way down. That would be the best way for you to get to know it. "

He waited for a second and then moved back closer to her. He placed a hand on her ass and caressed it lightly. "Finish your exploration of the house in the playroom. I want to show you exactly the way I want things done in that room." He then smacked her firm ass and walked away from her.
 
She jumped and gasped some as he smacked her ass her eyes watched him leave as she then took a deep breath griping her face some as if asking herself what did you get yourself into now. You just had to have this Job you just couldnt leave it be with the words your not good enough.

She always had a Problem with People that told her she wasnt good at somthing which she knew she would be able to do maybe not better then all but she could master after some time or People that tried to put her down to where she never was going to land as in saying she was worthless or such this made her blood boil. Somthing about this man made her blood boil to but because of other things and she just didnt understand it just yet but she knew she would quickly.

She then took one last deep breath straighting out her Outfit and headed upstairs to do her Tasks so she Ends in the Play om as he told her to.
 
Jesse went back to the study and started working. He had several business calls he needed to make and he was a little overdue in making them because of the time he spent with the new housekeeper. After finishing up with the calls, he called his personal assistant and told her to clear his calendar for the next couple of days. He was going to need some time to train the new housekeeper in her duties.

His personal assistant told him that she would take care of everything. She understood what he meant, because she had started out as his housekeeper. She had done well, actually enjoyed the role, so, when it came time for him to name a personal assistant the choice had been easy.

After a while, Jesse headed down to the basement to see how the new housekeeper was doing. He did not see her around, so, he headed toward the playroom to be things ready for her first night in the new position.
 
She was wearing headphones lisstening to music as she worked she had gotten out of her purse as she went to start her chores making it easier for her to keep her mind on the task that had to be done.

She was mumming slightly along with the music she was listening to and while cleaning also swaying with her hips. She was kneeling on the floor before the door of the playroom as she was wiping up the last bit of dirt she had swept up till then not thinking about him coming any time soon down to the playroom threw bending over her black lace panties could be seen slightly.

She didnt hear him coming down the long hall way
 
Jesse saw her bending over at the end of the hallway. He had to admit that it was a beautiful sight. He thought how great it would be to bend her over and move in Behind her. He took his time walking down the hallway; giving him more time to take in the view.

He moved up behind her. She had t seen him nor did she hear him coming. He stood close behind her and smacked her ass lightly. When she stood up and looked at him he said to her, "I must admit that you were showing off a fabulous asset."

He walked past her and into the playroom. "When you are finished out there I need you to go get your cell phone and then join me in here. I need to show you some things in here." He knew that would get her mind racing again. He went into the room and waited for her to join him.
 
She gasped and jumped to stand pulling her headphones out of her ears a she wante dto say sorry thou he spoke first. She nodded and watched as he walked in the room she finsihed quickly bringing the things back to the room they belnged in and then went to her room where her purse was and got her cell hpone wondering why he needed her cell phone.

She just didnt understand why didnt he use his cell phone or what was he going to do with it. She then headed slowly back to the play room she knocked on the door as she slowly opened the door to walk in closing it behind her staying standing there were she was looking at what he was doing or may had in his hands maybe for what he needed her cell phone for as a slight blush was on her cheeks from the sight she had given him earlier.

She held out her cell phone to him rasing her eye brow as she did and then said.

"Here but why My cell phone?!"
 
Jesse waited for her to come into the room. He was really happy with his decision to take this one on. She had been feisty at the beginning and there was still a little of it in her, which he enjoyed.

When she walked in and closed the door behind her and held out the phone he smiled. "Don't question me. You are MINE and will never question anything I say. I am not sure where you get off questioning something that I tell you to do." Jesse walked over, grabbed the phone from her and threw it against the wall..... shattering it into many pieces. "Now clean that up."

He waited to see her reaction. He knew she would not be happy, but he needed to establish the guidelines under which she would "work." He saw her hesitate for a second. "Do it right now."
 
When he took her cell and threw it against the wall she wanted to smack his face but got scared of doing it very quickly as his voice did tell her he was angery or was getting angery.

"WHY?!.......!!...That was not needed ....and I am your housekeeper not YOURS...."

She said without thinking as she walks past him bumping into his shoulder slightly as she then droped to her knees to clean up the mess her cell phone made as she hoped maybe she could fix it.

She was angery it was hers and not his to break she thought as she ignored him for a few mins as she gathered every piece of her cell phone as it then hit her what she just and how she just talked to him.

Fear grew in her with what he might do now as her question early brought him to break her cell what would he do to her now or what would he break of hers now thou she wasnt wanting to show that she was scared of him and that it was growing with each min that pasted.
 
Jesse waited a few minutes and the he walked up behind her. He grabbed a handful of her hair and said to her "stand the fuck up." He pulled her to her feet and turned her to face him. "Who the duck so you think you are talking to and who do you think you are bumping into?"

He pinned her against the wall. "What you don't seem to understand is that you are much ore than my housekeeper. You are whatever I want you to be. You wanted this job so fucking bad and now you have it. I hope you enjoy it because I certainly will."

He dragged her over to where the rings were on the wall. "Do I need to use them on you or are you going to follow directions and obey me?" He waited for her response. He hadn't intended things to progress this way but she just pushed his buttons.
 
She screams and quickly goes to follow his hand. Her body shivered and she got scared her breath quickend as her hands wanted to grab ahold of him but she didnt dare.


He then dragged her over to some rings as her hand went ot his that had ahold of her hair as she whimpered.

"Yes...Yes Ill obey... Im sorry..."

She bite her lip to keep herself from crying as her knees shivered she took a deep breath holding it as her eyes went to look at him
 
Jesse smiled at her. He knew he was having the effect that he wanted on her. There was no doubt in his mind Jesse smiled at her. He knew he was having the effect that he wanted on her. There was no doubt in his mind that he was going to have his way with her.

He moved his face very close to hers. " understand something you belong to me. You will do anything and everything that I want you to do without question. ". He watched her closely to see her reaction. He could send some fear but fear was not necessarily what he was going for.

"if you do what is expected of you you will be well taken care of. I will reword you for good service and that we ward you will find very pleasurable. If you do what is expected of you you will be well taken care of. I will reword you for good service and that we ward you will find very pleasurable he wanted her to understand that if she did what she was told she could become a very very happy person.
 
She licked over her lips listening to him as she nods not saying a thing and relaxing some as her body still shivered as it did get a bit excited at his words.

She just noded her eyes droped down to his lips and then back up to his eyes as she tried not to breath to deep not to maybe press her breasts against his chest not sure how close he really was as her body was distracted.


She then whispered softly and tried to smile softly lnowing now pleasing him kept her happy and well taken care of and able to do her work without much problems.

"Yes Sir!"
 
Jesse knew he was making her uncomfortable being this close to her. He also knew that he had eased her mind just a little bit. He reached down and took her hand and squeezed it a little. "I am not a mean person to work for, but you have to understand your place. It is not your place to question me......ever. If that happens again, I will put these rings to good use."

He leaned in a little farther and kissed her on the cheek...his body pressing lightly to hers. Yes, it was another way of keeping her off balance. Keeping her off balance would work just fine for him, and if she followed directions, it would work out very well for her.

"So, tell me, what do you think I have this playroom for?" He wondered where she would go with her response. He had noticed how she always carefully chose her words, and he was interested to see if the words she chose now showed some type of fear, excitement, or some other type of emotion.
 
Her eyes darted to the rest of the room as he asked her the question as she then looked back at him and said softly.

"I dont live behind the moon thou I might sometimes act like that I know what these rooms are used for therefor I can think of maynthings you use it for the question you might want to ask is if I know with whom you use it with or on...."

She swallowed some nervously and then quickly added

"Sir..."

She had always ead of these kind of rooms and had always wanted to see one and maybe be used in one before but never thought she would get the chance and now that it was so close she was nervous but also aroused scared only of his anger that she may upset but the room only made her mind play tricks on herself.
 
He stepped back away from her. "There you go again, telling me what I should do. I asked you a simple question and you couldn't answer it. You had to give me a question that you think I should have asked you." He allowed his eyes to once again roam her body and then settle on her firm tits.

"Here is what is going to happen now. You are going to undress. All I want you to leave on is the heels and the collar. When you have accomplished that task you will return yourself to this spot on the wall and stand here....perfectly still. If you do exactly as you are told, things will go well for you. If you fuck anything up....." He did not finish his sentence.

"You see, I can tell by your reaction that you are intrigued by my playroom. Something tells me that you are interested in knowing what goes on here. Actually, your suggestion for a question tells me that you actually wish that you had been here in my playroom before." He waited to see if she would follow his directions.
 
She watched him move away from her and sighed osme knowing her mouth was going to get her in more trouble then it was going to help her out of she thought.

Before he even could finish his sentence she stood there wher he wanted her to afterwards as she let her dress lip to her ankles not bending over she looked at him a blush rising to her ccheeks as she then ask softly and shyly not really wanting to upset him once again.

"were do you wish my dress to lay? and do you wish my hands on the wall on my back or at my sides?!"

She ahd read many books about women that gave themself willingly to men that likes the upper hand over women and how they somtimes reply to their masters as she then thought maybe she should try some of their sentences they used in the books.
 
"I am not concerned about where your uniform is." He stood back and looked over her body. It was nicer than he had anticipated. Oh yes, he was most certainly going to enjoy her. It was going to be a very pleasurable experience for him, and she was going to enjoy it as well.

He watched her move back to her spot on the wall. "Here is what you are going to do. You are going to answer the question that I asked you. You are going to tell me what you think goes on here in my playroom." He reached out and cupped her breast. How would she react? Would she simply answer his question or would she have a comment that she should not have.
 
She went to answer as she then felt his hand cup her breast she gapsed nad held her breath for a second and then nibbled her lip thinking twice about what she wanted to say again.

"I believe you take what you want when you want and with whom you want Sir... with the things as a help that are in here for punishing torturing or pleasing I believe Sir....does my answer Please you this time?!"

She just couldnt help herself to ask a question as well she feared her mouth would really get her in more trouble then get her out of trouble but maybe that was going to be the fun part about it she would soon learn to know what really was deep in her or if only reading these kinds of things aroused her.
 
Back
Top