shy wife, testing the waters

Great thread. Kelly is freakin' beautiful. You are a very lucky guy. Thanks for sharing her with us.

12 x :rose: for your sexy wife.

Nice!!!
I'd love to be in her!! Do you get to play motorboat alot??;)

motorboat?? never heard that before but I can imagine what it might mean...

:)

GLORIOUS
WHEN CAN WE HVE MORE

we'll see, it's all up to kelly....

Great thread. Kelly is freakin' beautiful. You are a very lucky guy. Thanks for sharing her with us.

12 x :rose: for your sexy wife.

thanks hocky... kelly smiled at your screen name since I play hockey too!

thanks hocky... kelly smiled at your screen name since I play hockey too!

Well, if there is anything else I can do to make Kelly smile, just let me know. I will do my best. ;)

Unfortunately for me, I hurt my ankle pretty badly a couple of years ago and am unable to play as well as I could before. :(
But the shot is still as hard as ever. :D

Well, if there is anything else I can do to make Kelly smile, just let me know. I will do my best. ;)

Unfortunately for me, I hurt my ankle pretty badly a couple of years ago and am unable to play as well as I could before. :(
But the shot is still as hard as ever. :D

As long as you can still get it hard! the shot that is.... the shot... mind out of the gutter here. wait it's lit, that's where I'm supposed to be!

would if Kelly is on her hands and knees :)

but of course.... ironically that's one pose we didnt do.... hmmm thinking outloud again.

we are going out in a bit..maybe if she's up to it we'll have some fun when we get back.

I guess we'll see.

but of course.... ironically that's one pose we didnt do.... hmmm thinking outloud again.

we are going out in a bit..maybe if she's up to it we'll have some fun when we get back.

I guess we'll see.

nice!! Would love to see that!

As long as you can still get it hard! the shot that is.... the shot... mind out of the gutter here. wait it's lit, that's where I'm supposed to be!

Oddly enough. . .THAT and the shot are still quite hard. Though, one happens after looking at Kelly. And its not the shot. ;)

Back