Once more with feeling.

I doubt that. You're bum is looking very firm and shapely in that pose. You're definitely a woman who looks to be in her prime. And the pose in that pic is very inviting. It's one of the best in the bunch. :)

Well thanks, I think I was being a bit overly critical of myself then :D
 
Don't worry, it was originally a compliment :D

I need to save being a dick for later in my thread I'm gonna scare off noobs...

Here have a naked pic

connbird.jpg
beautiful and so natural
 
Well thanks, I think I was being a bit overly critical of myself then :D

Your body has lots of wonderful curves and shapes. And a little exaggerated perspective increases the impact. That pic definitely has impact. :)
 
Impact in your pants? :p

That picture reminded me of an anthropologist describing the female primate's "okay, go ahead and mount me already" pose as being one where she faced away from the male, bending slightly forward with her ass thrust towards him and her legs spread.


Apparently we males are programmed to really like this pose. :D
 
you know that but there may be some men on here thinking 'damn, Conn has really let herself go' :p

you have got to be kidding!! Your body is better than ever! That bum makes me think of all kinds of things I would love to do to it! :devil:
 
Mornin' Nubi...thanks for the wakeup pics. Woke me up down below as well:D:devil::heart::kiss::rose: (did I overdo the emoticons?)
 
Your sex face is the Billy Idol snarl? This is making me reconsider things. :rolleyes:
 
My sex face is kind of like this. It's a good counter to the snarl.

face.gif
 
Damn I couldn't figure out where to stop and comment. I didn't want to miss a thing anyway thanks for the Subday morning *lift*. Beautiful picture as always from you and any negative comment on that incredible body is a total bald faced lie and oh yeah one more thing. I love your sex face :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Jeff Goldblum has a pretty awesome one.

tumblr_m67xepfUUl1r9poo7o2_400.gif


And Baby, if I got to rock your world, you'd totally make this face.

vinegarstrokes2.gif


:rolleyes:
 
.....................................................
 
Last edited:
you have got to be kidding!! Your body is better than ever! That bum makes me think of all kinds of things I would love to do to it! :devil:

Thanks :)

That picture is gorgeous. :D

Thanks, glad ya like it ;)

Yes, you have a very expressive face...and nipple.
My nipples are exceptionally expressive.
Mornin' Nubi...thanks for the wakeup pics. Woke me up down below as well(did I overdo the emoticons?)
Had to delete the emoticons because you can only have 10 in each message :rolleyes:

I love this! The curled lip showing a bit of 'tude... sexy as!

Haha ty

Your sex face is the Billy Idol snarl? This is making me reconsider things.

Yes it is, it's one of my flaws

I have to disagree there. If I were in that picture, most of your bum would be obscured by the back of my head. The rest would be covered by my hands. That's the closest I could come to an objective standard.

Hello! I don't doubt that you would :D
My sex face is kind of like this. It's a good counter to the snarl.

face.gif

you and I should make some HOT porn.
 
Back
Top