Shy Paki woman (Closed to Obablee)

ohhh my god. black is huge and full of hot white milk. as he spurt all his hot milk on my whole body, more guys come inside booth from the door. i have become full slut and i want to take bath with their hot white milk. today i want to croos all the lines and limits which no pakistani woman ever crossed
 
Watching the guys streaming in, and using the Pakistani woman as their bukkake slut, was something I had never experienced. By the end of it, there were almost 20 men who spurted their cum on her, and her brown body had thick ropes of cum all over.

Finally, when the orgy was done, she put on her clothes and the hijab, over the cum and we made our way out to the car.

Looking at her I asked, "Do you want more, or is this enough?"
 
OMG! there is so much hot cum all over my body. i was feeling smell of hot cream. what a hot experience i had done. i was feeling like a princess of hot cocks and cum.
Mr. Rob asked me what should i want now? i told him plz i want to take all sexual experience before coming back to Pakistan. Please take me to some nude beaches please.
 
I considered her request to take her to a nude beach. The closest one was over an hour away, and since it was only 11am, I thought it might be interesting to take this cum covered woman and display here on the beach in her full glory.

I nodded and we got in the car, with her again fully dressed in her conservative clothes, including the hijab. She had not wiped the cum off her, and there were streaks on her hair and sticky portions on her face and neck, and over her body which was now covered. The smell of cum was all over the car as we drove to the beach.

Arriving at the beach, we took off our shoes and sandals and walked from the car onto the beach. The beach was not crowded, but had a fair sprinkling of people. We found a secluded spot, and I told her to take off her clothes, while I stripped naked. Soon she was naked too, and we lay on the sand, with her lying on her back, exposing her big brown breasts. I could see the sticky remanents of cum on her breasts and stomach, and my cock quickly grew hard again.

Looking around and realizing that we were quite alone, I asked her, "Do you want to suck this? It would be quite erotic to be sucked off in the open on the beach."
 
sorry for late reply. as you already knew that i have been busy to take care my ill husband. for last few days my husband's health condition is not stable. so i have to take more time on his medicare. Please make story for litererotica.com based on our this role playing story
 
Back
Top