Simply Spanking

only got my wife to spank me once EVER - it was probably on the HOTTEST weekend we ever had, but she was not really into it (spanking) and has never done it again

love both, love the feel of a hand or belt across my ass, making me squirm and cry out. love to see a ass turn red hear them crying out both turm me on so much

just like me the sound of the belt hitting the bottom makes me horny

hmm

love pulling knickers down and spanking

love to feel her wetness with my fingers

love to feel her anticipate the next slap and then to caress her until she is relaxed and then spank her hard

love to spank a pussy and listen to her moan

I think he really likes my reaction to spanking.

The jump, jiggle, moan... I really like it, too.

I definitely prefer to be on the "recieving end" of an OTK Spanking from a Woman. Wow...talk about how a woman that spanks can *grins* Heat things Up! ;-)

Love to get spanked

And I love to spank, wish you were around the corner!

A general query to followers though. I enjoy personal delivery, but am increasingly likely to 'direct' the recipient via a vid link, in spanking themselves. Not as essy to achieve the same pleasure for either of us, anyone experienced to give tips??

Love spankings

I really enjoy both giving and receiving spankings especially sensual/erotic ones...hence my name.

I could mention several stories but the main reason I like spanking is because it can be a very intimate thing between two people. I love having a gf with a nice firm butt that I can affectionately slap from time to time in public and in private. I just can't help it, IF I am intimate with a woman, touching her ass and lightly spanking it when I walk by is a great thing that I love to do. Sometimes I like giving her a hard slap on the ass leaving a hand print.

There are so many things involved in spanking. Their is submission on the part of the person being spanked. In some cases there is humiliation if they have to be naked etc. There is control on the part of the spanker and his/her control of the person being spanked. It involves pain but is also a turn on and when done correctly the spanking can be a flood of different sensations, pain, pleasure, warmth, and emotions.

It is fun to do during intercourse especially in the "doggie" position though I have done it in other positions. It is really a great form of foreplay and a wonderful form of play period.

ES

I really enjoy both giving and receiving spankings especially sensual/erotic ones...hence my name.

I could mention several stories but the main reason I like spanking is because it can be a very intimate thing between two people. I love having a gf with a nice firm butt that I can affectionately slap from time to time in public and in private. I just can't help it, IF I am intimate with a woman, touching her ass and lightly spanking it when I walk by is a great thing that I love to do. Sometimes I like giving her a hard slap on the ass leaving a hand print.

There are so many things involved in spanking. Their is submission on the part of the person being spanked. In some cases there is humiliation if they have to be naked etc. There is control on the part of the spanker and his/her control of the person being spanked. It involves pain but is also a turn on and when done correctly the spanking can be a flood of different sensations, pain, pleasure, warmth, and emotions.

It is fun to do during intercourse especially in the "doggie" position though I have done it in other positions. It is really a great form of foreplay and a wonderful form of play period.

ES

Love your thoughts on this. Well said! :)

Spanking

I love being on the receiving end of a spanking. I love the feel and sound of the sting. Sometimes I get distracted at work when one of my co workers is wearing a nice belt and tie. I wonder if they know the pleasure that can be had from those two items...

I love being on the receiving end of a spanking. I love the feel and sound of the sting. Sometimes I get distracted at work when one of my co workers is wearing a nice belt and tie. I wonder if they know the pleasure that can be had from those two items...

There's nothing quite like having an intense spanking session that awakens all of my senses, and then getting to sit down afterwards feeling the lovely reminders of that session for the next few days.

Spanking is what first got me to realize I had the want for BDSM in my life. I absolutely love being spanked! Bare hand or flogger, I just love the feeling of the sting and being told to beg for another one. I have found recently that I am a little more partial to the flogger lately. The anticipation of hearing it whip through the air gets me every time!

pain/pleasure mix

Part of what I like in spankings is the build up and the careful mix of pain and pleasure.

When I am giving a woman a spanking, I usually like her naked and over my lap. Sometimes I can do it with her laying flat on the bed face down. The build up part is like a light massage. You warm up her buns and lightly rub her thighs, legs. Soon I start the actual spanking with light to medium hard swats with my hand. I take short breaks to caress her ass and lightly touch the area around her pussy.

When I start to spank her some more, I increase the hardness of the spanks until eventually I am spanking her bottom fairly hard. You can see the redness, and feel the warmth from blood flowing to that area. As a result she will be very wet as blood flows to her pussy too. This is when my fingers explore and touch her pussy, clit.

The last part takes some practice, especially with a new partner. But I watch her body react to my spanks while playing with her pussy. The more aroused she gets, the harder I can spank, until she releases into a nice full body, shaking orgasm.

Then I enter her from behind, the feeling is awesome!

ES

I love seeing the expression on her face when I tell her exactly what I am going to ask of her...have her shed her clothes and finally peel her panties down her thighs and step out of them...facing away from me and bending over...grabbing her ankles and exposing herself to me for my approval...being able to see her excitement make her pussy glisten with anticipation....the moment she positions herself across my lap and plaeds to feel my hand spank her presented ass.....the sound of that first smack and the soft mewing request for another as I tell her to begin the count..marking her ass and knowing there is shared pleasure in this act each time it is carried out....

I suspect one or two might, hiding their desires as you are hiding yours!

I love the feel of firm ass flesh under my hand, the first spank always ignites a flame for me. But it's never used in punishment, somehow that is wrong, it's got to be a gift from her to me. She shares her ass and pussy for me to spank. Her pleasure from receiving is always so much greater than mine from giving, as it should be.

Tasting a well spanked wet pussy is divine!

Great posts, love the AV LucyC

Technical question really, is using anything other than your hand still spanking? If it's a paddle, then it's a good paddling... Or flogging... Or caning...

Spanking, OTN especially, has an eroticism that goes way beyond the mere act of hand on ass. The submission, willing but with a throwback to schooldays. The panties down. The hard cock felt by the spankee....

Not much beats it for me!

Great posts, love the AV LucyC

Technical question really, is using anything other than your hand still spanking? If it's a paddle, then it's a good paddling... Or flogging... Or caning...

Spanking, OTN especially, has an eroticism that goes way beyond the mere act of hand on ass. The submission, willing but with a throwback to schooldays. The panties down. The hard cock felt by the spankee....

Not much beats it for me!

I would say "spanking" could be used as a general word covering all kinds of spanking, including paddling, flogging, and Canning.

The hard cock can be felt by the spankee for sure if the spanker wants her to. That can be a big turn on, introduced at the right time. However, since I am a Switch, I have been spanked and when I am put over a woman's lap she can feel my erection too. If she spanks hard it goes away, but if she wants it to come back caressing my balls works very well.

ES

Sunday Spanking

I'm 57 and get a spanking every sunday since about two years. My lovely and wonderful wife uses a riding crop and a wooden stick (2,5 cm in diameter and 45 cm length.
The Basis are 50 strikes on each buttock. She adds some more for some mistakes I made during the week and so normally there are 65-70 strikes to take.
We are both nude and I have to take place on our bed in front of the big mirror, ass high up in the air. My wife strikes very hard and shows no mercy if I whimper. Her big beautiful tits wobble up and down while she is beating. She laughs at me tells me to look how red my ass becomes and says things like attention boy! 30 more are comming". The riding crop stings more on the surface and the woodden stick goes deeper into the flesh.
Sometimes I get over 100 strikes on each buttock, when I have begged for release, what is a big mistake and that she doesn't like. That counts 50 on top. With the 50 basis and some small mistakes it simply can reach120-130.
I like the waiting for the spanking, it is so arousing , when she orders "strip for your punishment", when she in total beauty and nudity strikes the air with the riding crop. And I like it afterwards, when I have a sore and burning ass and be proud of me and how many strikes I have taken. But what I absolutely don't like, is the spanking itself, because it hurts so much. My normally lovable wife is a sadistic devil when she spanks me. And tomorrow I will get a 100 minimum.

The right kind of spanking can awaken all my senses, and the warmth of my ass and the slight swelling are often delicious reminders of the feeling. If I'm spanked in the right way I can even cum. I also like a person who can give both erotic and punishment spankings, and who can push me past my boundaries.

Back