Are girls better at eating pussy than guys?

S

shelly2inme

Guest
Hi,

I have been talking to girlfriends about this. Many agree with me that in general girls know what they are doing down there better than most guys? I love it when a guy is good at it but many seem like they don't have a clue.

I would like to know what other girls think.
 
I've never done it, don't want to do it and wouldn't know how. Just no interest.
 
I’m not a girl but wife goes crazy when I eat her pussy but my personal belief is that a woman who is motivated has a advantage over a man when eating pussy. She already knows what feels good to her!
 
If the gal (eatee) is vocal she can direct the eater well enough to get satisfaction galore!

My bi-wife once told one of her girlfriends she should take lessons from me.
She told me once my tongue like hummingbird wings. But in all fairness, I was taught well by ladies early in my sexual beginnings.
 
Well my experience with this is more years ago than I care to admit, but I distinctly recall that women were substantially better at it. I recall men losing interest once their own curiousity about my anatomy was satisfied. Women were more interested in my pleasure.
 
Not a female, but I have never had any woman complain. And really not bragging. Really, I'm not.

I learned on a young girl right after high school. She said she didn't like what I was doing down there, but never pushed me away and always came. The more I did it the more she came. She never gave me directions because I don't think she knew how. We were both virgins at the time. She was my first I was hers.

The next girlfriend knew what she liked and told me. She would explain things very clearly. She was quite a bit older than me at the time. I was 19 she was 33. She taught me a lot. About oral and regular sex. She loved cock. She said she loved "my" cock. I don't know if that was true, but it felt good hearing.

Since then, I have pleasured a lot of women, one especially for the last 44 years. She never passed up a night or day of getting her beautiful pussy licked, sucked, and munched on by me. She loved oral sex, both giving and receiving. She gave great blowjobs.

She never was into other women, although a girl friend did get her high enough that they tried it with each other. She never would tell me if "Bev" was better than me. I suspect she was so high she never remembered. That only happened that one time. Or so I believe. *shrugs*

Are women better at it, with experience come knowledge. I know my way around a woman, just as she knows her way around herself. She knows what feels good to her, so why wouldn't she know what feels good to another woman.

I love women. :heart:
 
I think this may have to do with knowing their own likes and knowing what better gets a woman off.

However I believe that it's an acquired skill, and anyone would learn it if they pay attention to it and communicate with the partner.

What lets pussy eating down a lot is how it's represented in porn. There, the studios try to keep the pussy visible, so the actor often ends up flicking the folds lightly with the tip of his tongue. That's far from how it should be done properly. But a lot of young men learn from there. Girls? They just quickly learn that that's not what they want and not the way to do it.
 
I've eaten enough pussies in my life to know that they are all different, and every woman has different likes and wants and needs. So the fact that a woman has a pussy of her own isn't all that much of an advantage when eating out another woman, unless they happen to like the same things.

Are guys better at sucking cock than women?
 
I’m not a girl but wife goes crazy when I eat her pussy but my personal belief is that a woman who is motivated has a advantage over a man when eating pussy. She already knows what feels good to her!

I know what feels good to me but I have no clue what he is doing.
 
I think this may have to do with knowing their own likes and knowing what better gets a woman off.

However I believe that it's an acquired skill, and anyone would learn it if they pay attention to it and communicate with the partner.

What lets pussy eating down a lot is how it's represented in porn. There, the studios try to keep the pussy visible, so the actor often ends up flicking the folds lightly with the tip of his tongue. That's far from how it should be done properly. But a lot of young men learn from there. Girls? They just quickly learn that that's not what they want and not the way to do it.

Aha! That must be why so many men do it that way! Does nothing but annoy me!
 
Hi,

I have been talking to girlfriends about this. Many agree with me that in general girls know what they are doing down there better than most guys? I love it when a guy is good at it but many seem like they don't have a clue.

I would like to know what other girls think.

By the same token, does that mean guys are better at sucking cock then are woman? Asking for a friend...
 
The best pussy eater (or cocksucker for that matter) will be the thoughtful, attentive lover who can either accept instruction or can read your reactions. My wife told me a lover who insisted on licking lower than her clit. When she moved, so did he - he apparently thought he knew where she wanted it most. He was wrong.

Additionally, the best pussy eater or cocksucker will probably be the lover who doesn't forget the rest of the body attached to the pussy or cock in front of them. Use your hands, too! Caress their thighs, asscheeks, stomach and nipples. No one is a single body part.
 
Well my experience with this is more years ago than I care to admit, but I distinctly recall that women were substantially better at it. I recall men losing interest once their own curiousity about my anatomy was satisfied. Women were more interested in my pleasure.

That's been my experience as well. I would have to say that the best cunnilingus I've received has been at the mouth of a women. I must also say that the worst cunnilingus has also been at the mouth of a woman (not the same woman!).

Communication is the key. the second woman mentioned was not very good at following directions and listening to me when I tried to tell her what I wanted. Instead, she assumed that I would like what she liked.

As for the men, well, some of them were educable and some were not. And they seemed to see it as a means to an end, the end being aroused to the point where they could stick it in me. I remember one, though, who kept going after I told him that I'd had enough and was ready for coitus. He waited until I had an orgasm of my own. That was so sweet of him.
 
I had a woman cum so hard she passed out the first time I went down on her.

I'm guessing I would get at least a "B+" grade.;)
 
Speaking as a guy, I think women who are inclined that way may have an advantage initially seen as they'd be more familiar with how things really 'work' down there than what a man may assume.

However, I think with the right teacher and listening/talking to your woman, a man can be just as equally good at it. It's all relative I guess...
 
Last edited:
Since I don't buy into generalizations or myths. The answer is the same for almost any question.

Depends on the guy, depends on the girl, both giving and receiving.
 
My wife's first husband refused to eat her pussy, so when I went down on her the first time, she quickly had an orgasm and has loved oral, both receiving and giving since then.
We were fairly active in the lifestyle for several years and she has had oral with at least 15 different partners. She said there was one guy as good as me, but all three of the women she was with were really good. Still haven't got her to admit they were better then me, but she always gets a dreamy look on her face when we talk about it.:rolleyes:
I try to be very tuned into the woman's responses and stay with what brings out the strongest response. Somebody else posted it before: every woman is different. There in no "one fits all" way to perform oral sex on a woman.
 
Last edited:
I'm of the school that says explore, observe the reactions, and modify accordingly. I've always tried to make my partner's pleasure as important as my own.

I once had a new GF who didn't respond to stimulation that I knew. Very luckily for me, she directed me to orally stimulate her in a manner and place in her female bits that I would never have thought of on my own, and it led to a really good 5 year relationship. She later showed me some detailed pictures of that part of the anatomy in a medical book, and it all made sense. Her partner before me was a woman, and I loved to tell later prospective lovers that "I was trained by a lesbian."

Guys, no matter how good you are, there are things you don't know. Ladies, just let us know how to please you. At least for me, we should both be comfortable enough with this by the time we are naked and touching naughty bits. There's no need to play a guessing game with each other's pleasure. I will gladly tell a lover my hard limits, but in 65+ years no one has come close.
 
No. Some have "it"(the ability to give extreme pleasure with his/her mouth), and some don't. I think it comes from the heart?
 
Back
Top