The New Den

An old bit of fun revisited...

I did this once in my old thread, and had a bit of fun with it. Since I seem to have a lot of views, but only a few commenters, I thought I'd provide an opportunity for my silent viewers to...participate. Here's how it works:

1 - PM me with an idea, a pose, an outfit, an act - whatever. Something that turns you on, either from this thread or in general.

2 - When I have PMs from seven different members, I will build a post for each of them based on the proposed "theme," keeping it anonymous. There will be no mention of who asked for that specific idea to be brought to life.

Let's see what comes out of your dirty little minds, shall we?

I did this once in my old thread, and had a bit of fun with it. Since I seem to have a lot of views, but only a few commenters, I thought I'd provide an opportunity for my silent viewers to...participate. Here's how it works:

1 - PM me with an idea, a pose, an outfit, an act - whatever. Something that turns you on, either from this thread or in general.

2 - When I have PMs from seven different members, I will build a post for each of them based on the proposed "theme," keeping it anonymous. There will be no mention of who asked for that specific idea to be brought to life.

Let's see what comes out of your dirty little minds, shall we?

I remember this!!!! It was very hot.... :devil:

Back