Fisting

Joined
Jun 25, 2017
Posts
1
So about two years ago I had a one night stand with a guy and he was really into fisting. I honestly didn't expect to enjoy it. But, oh my fucking god, I LOVED it! I'm kind of interested to see what other people think about it and what they like in addition/with fisting.

Thanks!!
 
A lady I know enjoys being on all fours, with my fist in her pussy whilst I give her arse a very thorough rimming. If I'm feeling generous I'll also rub her clit with my spare hand, but it's not guaranteed (or necessary, strictly speaking!).

Lots and lots of fun!
 
I seen a girl many years ago that loved to be fisted. The problem is that my hands are huge. The only gloves that fit me are the Wells Lamont super giant size work glove and the knit, stretchy, finger less hunting gloves.

So I am trying to fist her. I have used a whole bottle and half of lube. I got four fingers in. She had orgasmed a lot but I felt like I would hurt her if I stuffed the whole hand in. I hate giving pain.

She started screaming just do it. Then she grabbed my forearm and pushed my fist in. She started squirting, screaming and thrashing around and her pussy cramped down on my wrist.

Pulling out hurt a bit but all she did was say ouch as she could not move a finger.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:
 
I had a one night stand with a woman once who clearly really enjoyed being fisted. She never told me this, though. Instead, as I was masturbating her she just grabbed my wrist and kept pushing me deeper and deeper into her. She was a pretty tiny lady, but she took my entire hand. I have big hands. She came pretty much as soon as I was in up to my wrist, and I could feel everything. It was fun.
 
So about two years ago I had a one night stand with a guy and he was really into fisting. I honestly didn't expect to enjoy it. But, oh my fucking god, I LOVED it! I'm kind of interested to see what other people think about it and what they like in addition/with fisting.

Thanks!!

The one lady who wanted this just couldn't get relaxed enough, lubed enough. Shame, I have quite slim hands so it should not have been too tricky, but no matter how long we took or how much lube we used, I never got all the way in. Shame, its a fantasy of mine to do, and am sure one day the right partner will come along but... not yet!

Interested that you say you only did it once and two years ago, yet you loved it, so why the delay??
 
Lube is your friend...


My first time I was worried I was going to hurt her, small Asian girl barely 100lbs soaking wet, but she was determined and shushed me, A LOT.

does it hurt
want me to stop
you like this, dirty slut


Not my thang, but she LOVED it, a whole fist fucking that too tight pussy.
 
I seen a girl many years ago that loved to be fisted. The problem is that my hands are huge. The only gloves that fit me are the Wells Lamont super giant size work glove and the knit, stretchy, finger less hunting gloves.

So I am trying to fist her. I have used a whole bottle and half of lube. I got four fingers in. She had orgasmed a lot but I felt like I would hurt her if I stuffed the whole hand in. I hate giving pain.

She started screaming just do it. Then she grabbed my forearm and pushed my fist in. She started squirting, screaming and thrashing around and her pussy cramped down on my wrist.

Pulling out hurt a bit but all she did was say ouch as she could not move a finger.

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Sir enjoys fisting me and he too has HUGE hands, when he makes a fist inside of me and starts thrusting I am certain my hips are going to separate. I enjoy that he enjoys how much it hurts me, but other than that, I could do without fisting.
 
I also didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did...now I beg for it! I saw it in porn of course, and then my Sir suggested it (more like presented it) and it just was soooo amazing! It took a while and every bit of stretching was more and more intense! :)
Go slow and savor it!
 
I think the intensity of stimulation of fisting is to my taste. However, I haven't tried it, because I haven't met any girl dare to allow so... I'm not sure it's a must for me to practice at some girl in the future, as I'm afraid it can cause some serious damage to somebody... Whenever I fancy doing it or watch a good fisting video, the intensity would turn me on very well.
 
Fist

I've only met one girl that wanted to be vaginally fisted, and it was incredible! Also was the first squirter I experienced. And as much as I enjoy fucking myself with a big dildo, I know I would love it if someone fisted me!
 
You might be surprised at how many women enjoy fisting,

straight (obviously not totally) and gay, especially if it's another woman's hand.
 
It makes me squirt. I was afraid at first, but it is a lot of fun. I look forward to having it done again. It's always been with a male, but I'd love to let a female fist me. Mmmm
 
I love it but can never get my SO to do it.

Feeling so full feels wonderful.
 
I love watching my gfs hand slowly disappear into my tight pussy, making a fist, stretching me so wide, so full, watching her in up to my elbow, my juices squirting round it.
 
I can't seem to get past 4 fingers inside my SO. I suppose I'm afraid I will hurt her. Anyway, she seems really happy with the 4 fingers.
 
Back
Top