Does your erotic writing correspond to your arousal?

She keeps telling me she likes to post here, but I don’t know under what name. She told me she likes women and men. At the same time. I asked if she had really done that before and she said once when in college...
 
I write to arouse others and to play with ideas. Todays challenge is a cruise where two wives pick up college boy gigilos at a bar near the pier. College boys do nuthin for me but maybe some wives will get ideas.
 
yeah the boys have little experience but the women will give them some for sure:) great idea!
 
When I'm writing or setting up sexy scenes, it's actually pretty important for me to be turned on, sometimes to the point of frustration. But when I'm working on the actual storyline and character development (which is well over 90% of the word-count in my case), it's better that I'm not too hot and bothered.
 
I write my best sex scenes while horny, I believe. All my other scenes are best composed after I have been drained of desires.

I take that back, my fight/battle scenes are also best when I'm horny. Funny, that...
 
[This content has been removed due to a copyright violation.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Perverted

You’re all perverted. Coming on here and making your disgusting comments and writing filthy stories about people’s lack of morals, their fetishes and erotic desires. I’ll kill you all and make you repent. And if I ever catch the bitch who castrated me AND cut my fingers off I’ll kill her as well.
 
I to find myself writing in my head in the shower and at work. When I finally get time to write I’m nearly bursting!
 
Excitement is certainly part of it. If I am to write an erotic story, it helps that I find the topic erotic. I don't know if I could write a good story about something I find repulsive, or even just bland. And unless someone pays me a lot of money to do it, I won't try.

Still, the excitement is only part of the satisfaction. Increasingly I find I enjoy the creative aspect of putting together the pieces (characters, plot, setting) that makes the exciting scenario believable.
 
Yes and no. I often write erotic stories based upon subject matter that in the real world I do not find erotic. Incest, for example. But at the level of actually writing a scene, yes, I write in a way that is erotic and arousing to me. I'm a visual person, so I try to add detail to enable the scene to be "seen" in the reader's mind. I tend to insert many elements of taboo and internal resistance because those also make a scene more erotic to me.
 
Oh fuck yes...I started writing an erotic fan fiction story on Wattpad over a month ago and I get very fucking horny writing it. My pussy gets moist and throbbing every time I write it
 
Not always. The story that most closely mirrors my interests was not terribly well received.
 
If I'm not aroused while writing, how can I expect others to be aroused while reading?
 
Beethoven composed his most revered symphony after he had gone deaf. He could still hear the music in his mind.
 
Beethoven composed his most revered symphony after he had gone deaf. He could still hear the music in his mind.
I can too but I get some notes wrong. BTW Beethoven and other composers often issued 'condensed' versions of their orchestral scores rewritten for string trios or quartets because those sold to amateur players. I'd like to see Beethoven's Ninth scored for solo guitar. i can hear the music in my mind.

Playing cello nude is always erotic. Nude flautists, too. Woo woo.
 
Playing cello nude is always erotic. Nude flautists, too. Woo woo.

A former girlfriend (now deceased) used to claim that she never tired of a naked man playing the pink trombone. Goodness knows what she meant by that. :)
 
A former girlfriend (now deceased) used to claim that she never tired of a naked man playing the pink trombone. Goodness knows what she meant by that. :)
I occasionally played trombone but it was brass, not pink. I was best on national holidays, standing on the veranda with my instrument, my tootlings echoing down the Russian River canyon and disturbing redwood jays. I may have soured some wines, too. Trombones can do that.

BTW although trumpets and trombones are brass instruments, they are not horns because their bores are tubular, not conical. Saxophones are horns even though they're woodwinds, not brass, because conical bore. Little-known fact.
 
A former girlfriend (now deceased) used to claim that she never tired of a naked man playing the pink trombone. Goodness knows what she meant by that. :)
Gay-jazz? Like a gaydar, only musical. They do call them 'bones for a reason, Sam ;).
 
Back
Top