Strap-on experiences

AAkasha said:
Would it be safe to say that a picture of an attractive woman in a strapon harness is going to be a huge turn on, even for vanilla men? I would be interested to know if even Joe-Vanilla gets a hardon when he sees a picture of a hot vixen strapping it on.

Akasha

A picture of a woman in a strapon harness is definitely a huge turn on for me. i've looked for pictures like this, and the few that i've found have instantly aroused me even though i've never encountered one in real life.

Strap-on advice, Thanks :)

subbie_333 said:
You have addressed several issues here...
And everyone has answered them all. Thanks to everyone for the advice here or in PM's. Any future advice belongs on another thread I am sure. But, as a result of the advice.. I have a story to tell :) I'll get it together and write it up. Not what I expected...

Yes, I'm hooked :D

Sinsational thread. Have yet to have the experience. I am very looking forward to it. it must feel soo powerful!

amysecret said:
Sinsational thread. Have yet to have the experience. I am very looking forward to it. it must feel soo powerful!
Sweetie so powerful is such an understatement! When you have your sub crawling on his/her knees and looking at you with such intense hot lust, just to be able to get there mouth on it and suck it for all they are worth. That's transcends powerful. Something you might want to do to add to that power is, once they are sucking on it do something to them that they really aren't that keen on. For instance, take a riding crop and smack them real hard on the nipple, or cock or pussy or whatever. If it is something that they normally would not have really liked? Watch what happens when they are sucking on that cock of yours that you make them crawl too. All of a sudden they will start to think it is a bonus! Make sure you keep the verbage going. "Like good cocksucker, are we having fun! I bet you can't wait to feel this gift of mine in your ass, can you?" Things like that. Just my two cents. I hope it encourages you to try it sooner than latter! If I can be of any assistance in helping you with idea's or how to's. Just P.M. me anytime.

lust4us said:
Sweetie so powerful is such an understatement! When you have your sub crawling on his/her knees and looking at you with such intense hot lust, just to be able to get there mouth on it and suck it for all they are worth. That's transcends powerful. Something you might want to do to add to that power is, once they are sucking on it do something to them that they really aren't that keen on. For instance, take a riding crop and smack them real hard on the nipple, or cock or pussy or whatever. If it is something that they normally would not have really liked? Watch what happens when they are sucking on that cock of yours that you make them crawl too. All of a sudden they will start to think it is a bonus! Make sure you keep the verbage going. "Like good cocksucker, are we having fun! I bet you can't wait to feel this gift of mine in your ass, can you?" Things like that. Just my two cents. I hope it encourages you to try it sooner than latter! If I can be of any assistance in helping you with idea's or how to's. Just P.M. me anytime.
Just reading this made me quiver with excitement.

If I ever find my femdom. My life will be complete

lust4us said:

Oh my gosh, how awesome You sound!!!! It's been such a fantasy of mine to serve in this way. You make it almost seem real.

post pics..... at another thread.

BUMP...... and bump another related thread for those of us with visual needs.. https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=410117

Ladies.... if you want to show off your pride and joy... since we've been imagining you all for so long. This would be a great way to increase our enjoyment on this thread.

Shhhh don't tell anyone.. Etoile checked in there already! WOW!

Last edited:
Just to add my two cents, I am a Master, but I have no problem with the idea of a strap-on, properly lubed, going into my asshole, provided that the girl is willing to service my ass orally before and afterward. To me, it's more of anal pleasure thing. Then again, I am bi. Virtually anything having to do with the ass or anus is erotic to me, but that's just me, I suppose. Of course, I have made sure to enjoy my slave's ass, but that's all part of the fetish. I still hope to get a tranny or man to fuck me in the ass at some point, preferably while I fuck a woman in the ass. Such a train would be SOOOO hot! To me, it's less about power or dominance (that's what ropes and handcuffs are for, IMO) and more about the ass itself. Or, to use Occham's Razor, "all else being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be true". :D

Here is my IMAGINARY strap on experience :

I come home from school, to find my sexy boyfreind waiting for me. He is looking handsome and very eager to please me and receive pleasure in return. I grab a bottle of syrup and drip its contents all over his sexy body. I lick him from head to toe. I am ready to give that man some serious sexing. He wants me quite badly. I look at that gorgeous dick of his and take it into my mouth. I suck him until he cums, and I drain those big balls of his. He is happy, smiling and looking lovingly into my eyes. I lean over and whisper something into his ear. He smiles and nods. I run out of the room and fetch my precious toy. It's a strap-on. A slim blue one. I grab some lube and gently, adoringly lube up my man's sexy ass. He is ready and tells me so. I fasten the strap on around myself and get ready to enter him. Slowly, I slide my dildo into him. He is hesitant at first but I whisper to him that I love him and want only to please him. He relaxes and enjoys what i am doing to him. Slowly but surely, my dildo slides deep into his ass. He begs me for more. I give it to him, thrusting mightily. He screams in pleasure. I give him all I have.
He lies on the bed, on his back. Slowly, I remove the dildo from him. He is looking at me with a strange expression on his face. He is surprised, but happy. I smile and tell him that it's my turn. I give him a big kiss on the lips and assume the position that he loves the most. I get on my hands and knees, facing away from him. My butt cheeks are spread wide open by my slim hands and I am waiting for him. He comes up behind me, holding his long, thick cock. He is ready to fuck my ass with that big cock of his. He lubes me up and enters me. I feel his thick tool deep inside me. I push back and beg him for more. He thrusts inside me. Hard and deep, just the way i liked it. I've never done this sex act with anyone other than him. Out of all the lovers I've had, he's the one I love the most. I open up to him and welcome him inside me. He is thrusting in my nether regions, and my tender ass-flesh yields to his mighty thrusts. I feel his cock spasm inside me and I can feel what is coming. It's him. He is cumming deep in my ass. I would never allow anyone else to do this to me but i love him and trust him with my life.
I feel his hot semen deep inside me. I used to think that I'd have to be a lowly type of woman to let a man do this to me. But i no longer think of this sex act as dirty. This is just one more way a woman in love gives herself to the man she loves. He removes himself from me, sighs in pleasure. I lie on the bed, flat on my back. I look at him. He looks at me. He smiles and pulls me into his arms. Now I know that he loves me. We belong to each other. Forever.

PredatorSmile said:
Here is my IMAGINARY strap on experience :

I come home from school, to find my sexy boyfreind waiting for me. He is looking handsome and very eager to please me and receive pleasure in return. I grab a bottle of syrup and drip its contents all over his sexy body. I lick him from head to toe. I am ready to give that man some serious sexing. He wants me quite badly. I look at that gorgeous dick of his and take it into my mouth. I suck him until he cums, and I drain those big balls of his. He is happy, smiling and looking lovingly into my eyes. I lean over and whisper something into his ear. He smiles and nods. I run out of the room and fetch my precious toy. It's a strap-on. A slim blue one. I grab some lube and gently, adoringly lube up my man's sexy ass. He is ready and tells me so. I fasten the strap on around myself and get ready to enter him. Slowly, I slide my dildo into him. He is hesitant at first but I whisper to him that I love him and want only to please him. He relaxes and enjoys what i am doing to him. Slowly but surely, my dildo slides deep into his ass. He begs me for more. I give it to him, thrusting mightily. He screams in pleasure. I give him all I have.
He lies on the bed, on his back. Slowly, I remove the dildo from him. He is looking at me with a strange expression on his face. He is surprised, but happy. I smile and tell him that it's my turn. I give him a big kiss on the lips and assume the position that he loves the most. I get on my hands and knees, facing away from him. My butt cheeks are spread wide open by my slim hands and I am waiting for him. He comes up behind me, holding his long, thick cock. He is ready to fuck my ass with that big cock of his. He lubes me up and enters me. I feel his thick tool deep inside me. I push back and beg him for more. He thrusts inside me. Hard and deep, just the way i liked it. I've never done this sex act with anyone other than him. Out of all the lovers I've had, he's the one I love the most. I open up to him and welcome him inside me. He is thrusting in my nether regions, and my tender ass-flesh yields to his mighty thrusts. I feel his cock spasm inside me and I can feel what is coming. It's him. He is cumming deep in my ass. I would never allow anyone else to do this to me but i love him and trust him with my life.
I feel his hot semen deep inside me. I used to think that I'd have to be a lowly type of woman to let a man do this to me. But i no longer think of this sex act as dirty. This is just one more way a woman in love gives herself to the man she loves. He removes himself from me, sighs in pleasure. I lie on the bed, flat on my back. I look at him. He looks at me. He smiles and pulls me into his arms. Now I know that he loves me. We belong to each other. Forever.
That is so sexy sweety! Wait until you have his ass blistered and you feel the heat radiating from his ass, as you pound that asshole of his silly! Your lust will be overflowing and when you cum it will be explosive. Make sure you have a nice dildo up your pussy, inside your harness, that is stimulating you at the same time. Unless you have him suck your clit until it is the size of a little dick. This way while it is being rubbed and pounded against the strap-on harness, each time you thrust into his ass, it will promote the same desired results. This is guaranteed to give you an extra ordinary orgasm. You might even piss cum right through your strap-on and on too his blistered ass.(I have managed to do it now without the G spot being stimulated. But use the dildo if you want to be sure to piss that cum.) He will definitely love you and worship you for that. Especially when you are rubbing those welts with your beautiful hands and massaging that cunt cream into that blistered ass of his. Once your orgasm has subsided, which of course you can be stroking his cock while your getting your breathing back under controll. (Always leave the cock stuffed in his ass, the entire time you body is trembling from your nut.) Then after you get your massive nut, then it is his turn. He can begin by paddling your ass with a nice wooden paddle, just as a warm up. This is strictly to get your ass nice and hot. But of course it will make that pussy of yours start to boil again. Then he will commence to start the razor strapping on your precious ass. This will really get that beautiful ass of yours sizzling. If he is really good, he will be fingering you and rubbing your clit the whole time. Of course to keep you on the edge of another nut, through out it all. Then when you are so hot and so, so full of lust, like never before. He will stuff your ass and fuck it until you are into another dimension.
You had a great imaginary experience! Hopefully now you will be able to live it out. Best wishes!! If you want any other suggestions, just PM me. Good Luck. I know you will be fine because you are such a sexy and lusty woman! "It takes one to know one"

lust4us said:
That is so sexy sweety! Wait until you have his ass blistered and you feel the heat radiating from his ass, as you pound that asshole of his silly! Your lust will be overflowing and when you cum it will be explosive. Make sure you have a nice dildo up your pussy, inside your harness, that is stimulating you at the same time. Unless you have him suck your clit until it is the size of a little dick. This way while it is being rubbed and pounded against the strap-on harness, each time you thrust into his ass, it will promote the same desired results. This is guaranteed to give you an extra ordinary orgasm. You might even piss cum right through your strap-on and on too his blistered ass.(I have managed to do it now without the G spot being stimulated. But use the dildo if you want to be sure to piss that cum.) He will definitely love you and worship you for that. Especially when you are rubbing those welts with your beautiful hands and massaging that cunt cream into that blistered ass of his. Once your orgasm has subsided, which of course you can be stroking his cock while your getting your breathing back under controll. (Always leave the cock stuffed in his ass, the entire time you body is trembling from your nut.) Then after you get your massive nut, then it is his turn. He can begin by paddling your ass with a nice wooden paddle, just as a warm up. This is strictly to get your ass nice and hot. But of course it will make that pussy of yours start to boil again. Then he will commence to start the razor strapping on your precious ass. This will really get that beautiful ass of yours sizzling. If he is really good, he will be fingering you and rubbing your clit the whole time. Of course to keep you on the edge of another nut, through out it all. Then when you are so hot and so, so full of lust, like never before. He will stuff your ass and fuck it until you are into another dimension.
You had a great imaginary experience! Hopefully now you will be able to live it out. Best wishes!! If you want any other suggestions, just PM me. Good Luck. I know you will be fine because you are such a sexy and lusty woman! "It takes one to know one"

Damn this is hottttttttttttttttttt

FallenAngel3 said:
I agree!!! I havn't been able to cum like that while doing my b/f yet, but it sounds great.

Cumming while fucking a man in the ass is awesome. I used to cum just pretending to fuck a man in the ass when I was younger. I'd have him on all fours or laying face down and just ride him from behind, pressing my crotch up against his ass and pumping. The rhythmic pressure against my crotch was what did it if I was turned on enough.

I can still cum pretty easily from fucking a man in the ass if I'm really worked up already. I get worked up by first fucking his mouth with my cock and telling him what a nasty cocksucking bitch he is. Grabbing by the head by the hair and making him look at me while his cheeks are puffing in and out as the cock fills him up. Making his eyes water. Telling him how my pussy is getting wet, but he's a dick sucker and wouldn't get to taste that. I tease him by slapping his face with my wet dick and watching his spit splatter.

When I roll him over and start in on his ass, I'm usually already worked up and wet. The constant thrusting motion is what gets me. Or, I use my fingers on my pussy as I ram him and tell him how wet and tight I am. I slap his ass, I make him say "I love to be fucked in the ass" or "I have such a tight pussy for you" or "fuck me harder Mistress" etc.

Wow. I'm getting myself a little worked up, hehe. Ahem, time to stop.

Akasha

AAkasha said:
Cumming while fucking a man in the ass is awesome. I used to cum just pretending to fuck a man in the ass when I was younger. I'd have him on all fours or laying face down and just ride him from behind, pressing my crotch up against his ass and pumping. The rhythmic pressure against my crotch was what did it if I was turned on enough.

I can still cum pretty easily from fucking a man in the ass if I'm really worked up already. I get worked up by first fucking his mouth with my cock and telling him what a nasty cocksucking bitch he is. Grabbing by the head by the hair and making him look at me while his cheeks are puffing in and out as the cock fills him up. Making his eyes water. Telling him how my pussy is getting wet, but he's a dick sucker and wouldn't get to taste that. I tease him by slapping his face with my wet dick and watching his spit splatter.

When I roll him over and start in on his ass, I'm usually already worked up and wet. The constant thrusting motion is what gets me. Or, I use my fingers on my pussy as I ram him and tell him how wet and tight I am. I slap his ass, I make him say "I love to be fucked in the ass" or "I have such a tight pussy for you" or "fuck me harder Mistress" etc.

Akasha

MMMMM , Not the only one who is getting hot under the collar,
damn I love it when my lady rubs her puss on my ass as you described :)

AAkasha said:

Akasha

I SO wish my mind worked like yours Akahsa! You are simply the BEST! :kiss:

Fury :rose:

AAkasha said:

Akasha

Honey, You are such a wonderful Dom! I have been hard pressed to find other Dom's like you on Lit. I am all about whipping my man stupid, fucking his ass stupid and making sure I pop the greatest nut of all times! Of course after I pop my nut I tell him it wasn't good enough so we have to start again. The whole key to this is making sure he hasn't popped his. I have found that the more you tease and torment you slave the more he likes it! Normally I like whipping him, nipples first before I clamp them, and then dress him in a nice sissy slut outfit. You know the kind. Frilly panties, thigh highs, a nice wig, full makeup and then a nice pair of heels for him to strut around for me in his very fluffy dress I put him in. Once I have him sissified, I then commence the next round of punishment. Of course the punishment is for him dressing like such a whore! Hehe. It is the perfect predicament. He wants to be my bitch but of course I have to whip hip silly because of it! Once he is sissied out I then commence with the next round of discipline. I first start with the cane. He looks so sexy with his dress pulled up above his waist and his panties down around mid calf. Before I start the caning I always have him bound to a chair or a whipping bench. Once bound I walk around to the from of him and let him ravish my gorgeous strap-on dildo. Except this time its is literally twice as big. He knows by now that the first ass fucking is purely a warmup for the real deal. The only thing he doesn't know is how big the next fucking cock is going to be! Well normally he can't even get his mouth around the head of the next one. But that doesn't matter to me, because he will stretch his sissy slut mouth around that head if it is the last thing he will do. Some times or should I say most of the time, I have to walk back around him and give him 7 of the best strokes of the cane I can give. Just to get that mouth open wide enough. It usually isn't a problem as hard as he is screaming, with his mouth so wide. I then stuff him and fuck that throat hole of his until he gags. At that point I know he is getting warmed up. He always manages to get at least half of it down his throat and lube it up real good. Then comes the fun part! I take that slick cock and stuff it up his asshole! Listening to him scream for mercy makes my pussy just start to flood with cunt cream. After I have managed to get the massive beast up his ass I then pull it out real slow watching that asshole ring of his try and close. That fucking asshole is at least the size of a silver dollar! After doing this for about 15 minutes I then pull out totally and give him the caning of his life. Just hearing him begging me for mercy just fuels the sadistic loving fires in me!! I probably would never stop caning him if I didn't look down and see the huge cock between my legs just waiting to split his asshole! At this point he is just begging for me to fuck him stupid! I do just that until I pop the biggest nut I possibly can and then I let him pop his nut while he polishes my asshole. It is all such a wonderful act of love! My sissy slut slave and me, having a good night of fucking together!! :rose: :kiss:

lust4us said:
Honey, You are such a wonderful Dom! I have been hard pressed to find other Dom's like you on Lit. I am all about whipping my man stupid, fucking his ass stupid and making sure I pop the greatest nut of all times! Of course after I pop my nut I tell him it wasn't good enough so we have to start again. The whole key to this is making sure he hasn't popped his. I have found that the more you tease and torment you slave the more he likes it! Normally I like whipping him, nipples first before I clamp them, and then dress him in a nice sissy slut outfit. You know the kind. Frilly panties, thigh highs, a nice wig, full makeup and then a nice pair of heels for him to strut around for me in his very fluffy dress I put him in. Once I have him sissified, I then commence the next round of punishment. Of course the punishment is for him dressing like such a whore! Hehe. It is the perfect predicament. He wants to be my bitch but of course I have to whip hip silly because of it! Once he is sissied out I then commence with the next round of discipline. I first start with the cane. He looks so sexy with his dress pulled up above his waist and his panties down around mid calf. Before I start the caning I always have him bound to a chair or a whipping bench. Once bound I walk around to the from of him and let him ravish my gorgeous strap-on dildo. Except this time its is literally twice as big. He knows by now that the first ass fucking is purely a warmup for the real deal. The only thing he doesn't know is how big the next fucking cock is going to be! Well normally he can't even get his mouth around the head of the next one. But that doesn't matter to me, because he will stretch his sissy slut mouth around that head if it is the last thing he will do. Some times or should I say most of the time, I have to walk back around him and give him 7 of the best strokes of the cane I can give. Just to get that mouth open wide enough. It usually isn't a problem as hard as he is screaming, with his mouth so wide. I then stuff him and fuck that throat hole of his until he gags. At that point I know he is getting warmed up. He always manages to get at least half of it down his throat and lube it up real good. Then comes the fun part! I take that slick cock and stuff it up his asshole! Listening to him scream for mercy makes my pussy just start to flood with cunt cream. After I have managed to get the massive beast up his ass I then pull it out real slow watching that asshole ring of his try and close. That fucking asshole is at least the size of a silver dollar! After doing this for about 15 minutes I then pull out totally and give him the caning of his life. Just hearing him begging me for mercy just fuels the sadistic loving fires in me!! I probably would never stop caning him if I didn't look down and see the huge cock between my legs just waiting to split his asshole! At this point he is just begging for me to fuck him stupid! I do just that until I pop the biggest nut I possibly can and then I let him pop his nut while he polishes my asshole. It is all such a wonderful act of love! My sissy slut slave and me, having a good night of fucking together!! :rose: :kiss:
Misstress, you can command me any damn time :rose:

AAkasha said:

Akasha
This was so increadably hotttt. I think I love you. or is it lust you :kiss:

michaelinteas said:
Misstress, you can command me any damn time :rose:
Thanks for the thoughts! :rose: But that is reserved for my husband and our single girl friends. I hope you find what you are looking for and I am sure you will as long as you keep looking! Good luck :kiss:

lust4us said:
Thanks for the thoughts! :rose: But that is reserved for my husband and our single girl friends. I hope you find what you are looking for and I am sure you will as long as you keep looking! Good luck :kiss:
All I can say is your husband and friends are very lucky to have you :rose:

Back