Thinking about trying this out.

It is becoming addictive. I truly love the attention I am getting from the women and the men.

thank god for the internet. better to feed our addictions here than on the street corner and subsequently in a jail cell... i'd probably be in the slammer so much that they'd give me a frequent flasher card...
 
I'd love to drink that beer from there, then explore the rest of your body, finishing with those sexy legs of yours wrapped around my waist as you pull me in to you.
 
Good morning friends and fellow horny pervs. Long weekend here but I am posting a photo from last night and one from this morning. Enjoy

I see you have a fondness for long necks. :devil:

I think both pics are amazing. Very sexy indeed. Don't know why I have missed your thread until now. I promise to catch up and "try to keep up". Might need some helping encouragement, but am sure you can provide plenty of that.

thank you
 
I haven't been around in awhile. I see your pictures are just showing everyone how gorgeous you are! :kiss: Can't wait to see more. I really can't decide which is my favorite part of you yet.
 
Good morning friends and fellow horny pervs. Long weekend here but I am posting a photo from last night and one from this morning. Enjoy

Ok so I have just gotten this desire to drink a beer right now.:devil: Lovely pics as usual. You have a pretty face and a body that just does not quit. Thanks for sharing.
 
Throwing a couple more out there for you to drool over lol
 

Attachments

  • polka dots.jpg
    polka dots.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,317
  • Ambur Bent.jpg
    Ambur Bent.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,266
Back
Top