The Isolated Political Blurt Thread

begin sarcasm sequence:

Yes, Trump.

By all means, escort Putin's team of spies into Mueller's offices. Deliver Michael McFaul, the former U.S. ambassador to Russia, into Putin's hands. Promise Putin Bill Browders's severed head on a platter. (What a strange echo, is created from an floppy, empty rubber Trump mask covered with ketchup.) Yes, Putin, your "evidence" will be given all confidence and full belief in its legitimacy.

/end sarcasm sequence

FFS, Putin sends murderers to kill people. President Obama booted his spies out of America. Putin is much better at fabricating and telling lies. Putin had much better teachers.


Samantha Power
@SamanthaJPower
Let’s recall why Putin began making outrageous, false accusations against @McFaul: Mike stood up for human rights and against Russian oppression. That terrified Putin. The fact that @realDonaldTrump won’t stand up for an American patriot is a travesty


Michael McFaul subject of Putin’s obsessive hatred.
Why is Putin so upset ?

The White House has declined to rule out accepting a Russian proposal to question on US soil American people – including the former ambassador to Moscow Michael McFaul – sought by the Kremlin for “illegal activities”.

The proposal arose at Monday’s summit between the US president Donald Trump and the Russian president Vladimir Putin, and any decision by Washington to assist with an adversary’s prosecution of former government employees overseas would be a stunning shift in US policy, especially as it could violate the international legal principle of diplomatic immunity.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/19/trump-putin-interrogate-us-ambassador-michael-mcfaul

July 16, 2018

Trump Endorses Putin Proposal to Have Russian Operatives Work on Mueller Probe

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ssia-relations-will-improve-after-summit.html

July 18, 2018


Trump Weighing Putin’s Bonkers Plan to Let Russia Interrogate U.S. Diplomat


http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/07/trump-putin-question-us-diplomat.html


Mr. Putin suggested the investigative team of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III could be invited to witness their questioning by Russian authorities — provided that similar access was given to Americans “who have something to do with illegal actions on the territory of Russia.” “I think that’s an incredible offer,” volunteered Mr. Trump.

The latest gambit, on which the prosecutor general’s office in Moscow elaborated Tuesday, would have Russian investigators attend interviews with a host of alleged Browder associates, including current and former State Department officials, a congressional aide and Michael McFaul, a former U.S. ambassador to Russia. Among other things, the Russians would pursue allegations that Mr. Browder channeled money into Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign: Mr. Putin cited an amount of $400 million, which the prosecutor’s office later revised to $400,000. Mr. Browder says he never contributed to Ms. Clinton.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c1aaa85fcae0

Bill Browder speaks with Time magazine-

"I'm lodged so firmly under Putin’s skin because I’m the person responsible for getting the Magnitsky Act passed in the United States in 2012. This is a law that allows the U.S. government to freeze assets and ban visas of human-rights violators around the world."

"Some of these human-rights violators had killed Sergei Magnitsky, my Russian lawyer who was murdered in a Moscow jail for uncovering a massive $230 million government-corruption scheme that we’ve since traced to known Putin cronies. In essence, Putin received some of the proceeds of this crime, and he is terrified that the Magnitsky Act could be applied to his offshore fortune, which is probably one of the largest amassed in modern times."

"Putin almost never utters the names of his enemies — except for mine..."

"Since 2012, Putin has made it perhaps his largest foreign policy priority to have the Magnitsky Act repealed..."

"In addition, the Global Magnitsky Justice Campaign has investigated and found the $230 million that Sergei Magnitsky exposed and was killed over. There are now a number of live law-enforcement investigations around the world determining just who benefited from this crime. These have resulted in tens of millions of dollars of frozen assets. Furthermore, these investigations don’t only put at risk the beneficiaries of this crime, but the benificiaries of many other similar crimes. These people are ready to kill to keep their money. Losing it would be devastating."


http://time.com/5340545/bill-browder-vladimir-putin-magnitsky-act-donald-trump/


The US passed meaningful Magnitsky legislation in 2012. The UK passed some Magnitsky-style legislation in 2017, but it is limited. If the UK Government wishes to seize assets held by what it believes to be a corrupt foreign official, it must first go to court. The US makes no such provision.

Indeed, consistently, the US is more aggressive in pursuing wrongdoing through financial means. US citizens pay tax in the US for the rest of their lives, wherever they chose to live.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voice...y-sergei-skripal-magnitsky-laws-a8253786.html
 
What a strange day-


Democrats Rise To Their Feet And Chant USA On The House Floor In The Faces Of GOP


amendment to protect the American vote from Russian fuckery, is voted on

on youtube


I could swear that Trump's fans would shout "USA, USA, USA," at the Trump rallies, not long, ago.

Now, they want the United States to drop the fight for Democracy, and allow Putin to rule over America?

Is this some twisted version of the jealous, angry ex- boyfriend-stalker rant- "If I can't have you, nobody will!" ???
 
37423475_10156503145566796_4744301959849181184_n.jpg

So we can, or can not trust our Shadow Government? :rolleyes:
 
It is as if, the Republicans dismiss a Portuguese man o' war jellyfish, in the water with them. "Just a silly balloon with a sailing fin."


Meanwhile, a 100 foot long trail of tentacles, carrying painful and damaging venom, drifts in the water below the surface. Venom that persists, long after the creature has died.


"Jellyfish with a fringed dome with stinging tentacles are called a medusas. They are named after a woman from a Greek myth who was loved by Poseidon, the God of the Sea, and for this was changed by a jealous goddess into a beast with snakes for hair."
 
37423475_10156503145566796_4744301959849181184_n.jpg

So we can, or can not trust our Shadow Government? :rolleyes:

First of all, Powell's statement is rubbish. I know of some Intell agencies who told the then-administration not to go into Iraq on the basis they did so.

On trusting our Shadow Government, I don't know. Do you trust Putin? That's our Shadow Government at the moment.
 
yeah, yeah

Who said President Obama was rude, for not answering the reporter's questions in 2012 ?

In a surprising breach of etiquette, President Barack Obama's Rose Garden remarks on Friday were interrupted by heckling from reporter Neil Munro of the website Daily Caller, whose editor-in-chief is conservative commentator Tucker Carlson.

https://www.politico.com/blogs/politico44/2012/06/obama-interrupted-by-heckling-reporter-126301

Everything is different, now

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/en...-The-loud-rowdy-even-rude-job-of-13107739.php

https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-conference-advice-reporters-cnn-shutdown-7524286
 
drown, I never would have believed it, before.

But, now ?

FFS, the actual comparing of "dick size," is a political matter.


:rolleyes:
 
On trusting our Shadow Government, I don't know. Do you trust Putin? That's our Shadow Government at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Best comeback yet to the whole "conspiracy" nut, Deep State BS I've heard online.
 
I wonder if Cult 45 knows that if Marmalade is found guilty of treason, EVERY member of his cabinet are removed, ALL his EO are overturned, and his SCOTUS picks are removed as well.
 
I wonder if Cult 45 knows that if Marmalade is found guilty of treason, EVERY member of his cabinet are removed, ALL his EO are overturned, and his SCOTUS picks are removed as well.

But is that factual? I'm intrigued now.

Oh, and if there is a way to bypass impeachment and go for a criminal conviction, I say, go for it. If at all legal. :devil:
 
racists, idiots, snowflakes and whatsoever. It all starts with respect.

If you're a racist, an idiot for supporting someone openly screwing your self-interests to line his own pockets, and a fake patriot, you've abdicated on the respect issue.
 
If you are

If I are what?

I reserve my respect for those who continue to show they deserve it. I'll give respect until they demonstrate they don't deserve it in my analysis. With all that was out in the open about Trump before the election, anyone who voted for him lost their right to respect in my book. Period.
 
I can see why people didn't vote for Clinton (especially those not sophisticated enough to discern the Swiftboating over the years). I can see why voters as venal as Trump in all sorts of ways voted for him--birds of a feather flock to the same feeding station. But the issue is respect. I don't respect a single person who, having the interests of the United States in their sights, would vote for Trump even on the basis of what was publicly known to be true before the election. And if they didn't have the interests of the United States and its people as a whole in their sights when they voted, I don't respect them either.

The issue was respect, not being in tune with corruption and venality.
 
Back
Top