Nfl 2014-15

Fucking Johnny Football.

Hey Mr Haslam, who is the homeless guy going to tell you to draft next year in Chi town?

Moron!

If there's ever been a better illustration of the difference between college and pro defenses than the one shown to Johnny Manziel, I haven't seen it. Everything was a tick faster, and he will have to adjust to that, or else.

Not worth a response, & regardless, it's been done for me already...

Yeah, I counted Dallas out too soon. Thanks for reminding me!

I didn't say they were headed to the Super Bowl. I said they're the best road team in the league, because they are. I also destroyed whatever argument you were trying to make about the Steelers.

I grew up around Steelers fans, so I know you're not willing to concede that any team could ever be better than Pittsburgh at anything. I won't hold it against you.

But you're wrong. Ha!

Yeah, I counted Dallas out too soon. Thanks for reminding me!

I didn't say they were headed to the Super Bowl. I said they're the best road team in the league, because they are. I also destroyed whatever argument you were trying to make about the Steelers.

I grew up around Steelers fans, so I know you're not willing to concede that any team could ever be better than Pittsburgh at anything. I won't hold it against you.

But you're wrong. Ha!

You said they're the best road team, & I pointed to visible proof you're wrong. You were proven incorrect, which you then followed by lying about what you incorrectly claimed to have done to my "argument".

I have grown up in the same area I am still in, & myself hated the Steelers & their fans for years. That is why I (unlike you) will not make claims about them unless they are undeniable.

Ha!

Holy shit, Dallas.

b07a7575bfb15da240a08b87d6934c57.gif

Oh... and fuck you, Chris Christie.

Romo will be a monster in the playoffs! He's been waiting his whole career to strut his stuff :D

My girlfriend is a huge cowboys fan and conservative. Yay me.

Also, that's the 2nd week in a row Christie he's been next to Jerrah.

Yeah, and he's had W. in his box more than once, too. Jesus Christ, Jerrah.

Sometimes, I wonder how in the Hell I became a Cowboys fan in the first place. But... once you become a fan, it's in your DNA.

Romo will be a monster in the playoffs! He's been waiting his whole career to strut his stuff :D

Sure, sure. Take the easy shot.

Goddamnit. ;)

Your 2015 Superbowl Champions the Seattle Seahawks lol

Russell's QB IQ is slept on. Dude is a pocket beast.

If Dallas draws Seattle in Round 1 it will be a short stay in the playoffs.

Sometimes, I wonder how in the Hell I became a Cowboys fan in the first place. But... once you become a fan, it's in your DNA.

"Speak" for yourself. I was during the Aikman-Smith days, & I now find myself rooting for the most-hates team in my hometown & not even watching most NFC games/scores.

Yeah, broski, but da Church-Holden lineup der, now dat's jus' a blood feud waitin' ta happen der, don'tcha know? Hosers and syrup, eh?

This traveling sidekick shtick of yours is even more inane than you. Also. Tighten your chinstrap.

#tightenup

The way I see it, the sixth and final team to make the playoffs in the AFC should be the Chargers, and the sixth and final team to make it in the NFC should be the Falcons. The Chargers only have to beat the Chiefs, and the Falcons only have to beat the Panthers. Both games should be interesting.

The way I see it, the sixth and final team to make the playoffs in the AFC should be the Chargers, and the sixth and final team to make it in the NFC should be the Falcons. The Chargers only have to beat the Chiefs, and the Falcons only have to beat the Panthers. Both games should be interesting.
That chargers comeback over 49ers was huge. Ravens need SD to lose!

Finally, a Monday Night Football game good enough for me to stay up late....best of the year.

Back