Nfl 2014-15

The Browns looked terrible today. I was so embarrassed. :(

For a team with a quarterback making his first career start they looked pretty good. Had me nervous because I knew SD was going to lose.

Two certainties in life beyond death & taxes:

1] Browns will always look bad, as perception is reality.

2] Ravens will always get in, as officials want to get home safely.

I'm just killing time before Steelers' game & wishing we still had the chance to knock the Bengals out of the postseason. (I've disliked Peyton for years, but even more-so right now!)

Two certainties in life beyond death & taxes:

1] Browns will always look bad, as perception is reality.

2] Ravens will always get in, as officials want to get home safely.

I'm just killing time before Steelers' game & wishing we still had the chance to knock the Bengals out of the postseason. (I've disliked Peyton for years, but even more-so right now!)

Rippity you are one of a kind.

Pittsburgh let's do this. Playoffs would've feel right if we didn't have to play yall.

#Act3

Any surprised today, coaches being fired?

Trestman was a surprise hire so not that much of a surprise fire. Every other fire was reasonable. Besides Jim he won like 50 games in four years. Stupid owner.

Trestman was a surprise hire so not that much of a surprise fire. Every other fire was reasonable. Besides Jim he won like 50 games in four years. Stupid owner.

And egotistical GM incapable of being called out for doing a crappy job. They have guaranteed themselves the basement for the next decade.

Only one thing can save us now.

Rex-Rob-Ryan-Beach.png

Ryan Bros team-up.

30° sleet & snow

@SteelersPRBurt: The @steelers AFC Wild Card Game vs. the #Ravens on Saturday night @heinzfield is now sold out.

Speaking of lucky, smoove, you are one lucky bastard your Ravens sneaked in the back door.

Yeah but we are the better team between the rest of the teams that were in the hunt. I just wish our secondary wasn't banged up (Jimmy Smith) I still predict a Superbowl though.

Back