How Many of us are from the United Kingdom - part the 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riiiight, I'm off out for the day now. If I'm not on late tonight, I'll catch you tomorrow.

Be good!

Hey Oxford :rose:

Yeah - the place has felt a little flat the past week or so. I guess we all have more exciting things going on in real life which is never a bad thing haha.

true enough!

the new PC arrived today - but i need an adaptor to connect it to my monitor...d'oh!!

true enough!

the new PC arrived today - but i need an adaptor to connect it to my monitor...d'oh!!

Haha - oh how annoying, when you are on the last lap and realise something is missing/something else needs to be done!!

Time is obviously warped in my head though because I would have sworn it was like 3 weeks ago when you said you were getting your PC lol

Haha - oh how annoying, when you are on the last lap and realise something is missing/something else needs to be done!!

Time is obviously warped in my head though because I would have sworn it was like 3 weeks ago when you said you were getting your PC lol

to be fair it arrived during the week and i left t til today to connect it up!

luckily Amazon are delivering the adapter tomorrow!

to be fair it arrived during the week and i left t til today to connect it up!

luckily Amazon are delivering the adapter tomorrow!

haha - ahh, well that makes me feel a little less crazy!

So a full day sitting in waiting for the delivery - good excuse for a lazy Sunday :D

tsk...no self control|!

have we started already??:eek::devil:

Ha. No. I do have self-control you know- I just usually make choices that others would see as reckless :D

No - am about to jump in the shower, then it is dressed as a saloon girl and off out for a fancy dress party :D :D :D

On that note - gotta run! Enjoy your evening Oxford, fingers crossed for you for tomorrow being straightforward :rose:

Ha. No. I do have self-control you know- I just usually make choices that others would see as reckless :D

No - am about to jump in the shower, then it is dressed as a saloon girl and off out for a fancy dress party :D :D :D

On that note - gotta run! Enjoy your evening Oxford, fingers crossed for you for tomorrow being straightforward :rose:

Have a fab evening honey - see ya tomorrow!!:rose:

This s thread has reached 5000post limit and is now closed..

Feel free to start a new one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back