Plot Bunnys Please!

sethp

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Posts
12,834
Help, I need some plot bunnys or story ideas.

I just finished two epic stories a really long undercover story and a multi chapter older/younger revenge story.

Now? I'm out of ideas. I was going to start one with a working title "Camping with Mom." Easy to write but, just not feeling it. I had an idea for a Surrogate Mother/Wife Story.. maybe with the mother in law stepping in after the wife dies and had a blind date series. "My blind date with a..." fill in the blank... BBW, Midget, Porn Star, WNBA Center, etc. But I'm just not feeling any of these.

Any quick situation, plot bunny's or story ideas floating around that you could throw on here? I've tried to write some celebrity ones but just can't get into those.

Cheers!

Sethp!
 
A man hires a female writer of {theme of choice} novels, he seduces her, she steals his story, and she becomes rich from the best seller.
 
The easiest one in the book. Recently divorced Milf is having a hard time. college age kid next door feels bad for her and helps her ny doing her lawn, some work on her car helping fix a couple of little things around the house.

Milf is very grateful and decides that between feeling like she owes him something and being horny as hell she.....
 
Thanks peeps. Good ideas. I need something more devious, though.

My last few that made it to lit were...an old lecherous man gets a young coed drunk and seduces her. A young coed seduces her pastor at Halloween. She wore the same costume. Something twisted like that maybe.
 
Devious? Costume parties. Identical twins. Strange chemicals. Mistaken identities. Lying sexual predators. Mix together in any proportions and VOILA!
 
Devious? Costume parties. Identical twins. Strange chemicals. Mistaken identities. Lying sexual predators. Mix together in any proportions and VOILA!

Oh yeah?

I got one for you, you would never think of.....

A family member (insert mom/sis/aunt/grandma here) catches (dad/brother/uncle/grandpa) masturbating.... bet you don't know what will happen next do you?
 
Thanks peeps. Good ideas. I need something more devious, though.

One devious idea that I have that I have been unable to put together involves who is helping her daughter get ready for her marriage. They have a good relationship, but the mother feels that she is in her daughters shadow.

One day, they're out shopping and the daughter makes some insignificant comment that the mother keeps running through her mind. After a few weeks of obsessing on it she decides that she will sleep with the daughters fiance.

Another idea involves a young wife who is volunteering at a homeless shelter/halfway house. The wife, who learns an older resident served time for an unspecified crime, tries to help him get on the right path. While the only path he is interested is between her leg.

If any of these are of interest, I do have more details in mind, but feel free to take these and just run if you'd rather.
 
Oh yeah?

I got one for you, you would never think of.....

A family member (insert mom/sis/aunt/grandma here) catches (dad/brother/uncle/grandpa) masturbating.... bet you don't know what will happen next do you?
Possibilities:

* Inspired jill-off
* A stern lecture
* Mirthful laughter
* Technique critique
* An offer to help
* Instant oral sex
* A poodle runs in
* Zeus zaps them
* Aliens abduct them
* Coronary infarct(s)
* Banjo music fades in
* The doorbell rings
* Gas main explodes
* Cthulhu arises
* The editor quits
 
Young woman goes to large carnival type gathering. (boardwalk, state fair, ect) While there enjoying the rides games eating cotton candy and corn dogs she sees a bright purple tent advertising palm readings, tarot cards, fortune telling.

She goes inside, as much for a chance to sit down for a bit as for any belief in the mystic. She gets her fortune told.

"you will meet a talk dark stranger" type fortune.

And every thing she is told comes to pass. Exactly... including the sex scene. She wakes up from the best sex of her life to find him gone.

She rushes back but the purple tent is gone as well.


(The behind the scenes, the gypsy is anything but.her son is the guy that the fortune talks about, who fucked her silly then vanished, and they just stole her identity (computer passwords, maybe a bug on her computer be creative and modern.)

Best idea off the top of my head.

MST
 
Possibilities:

* Inspired jill-off
* A stern lecture
* Mirthful laughter
* Technique critique
* An offer to help
* Instant oral sex
* A poodle runs in
* Zeus zaps them
* Aliens abduct them
* Coronary infarct(s)
* Banjo music fades in
* The doorbell rings
* Gas main explodes
* Cthulhu arises
* The editor quits

Whoa type slower I'm taking notes.

I'll go with....technique critique...." Christ, my little brother is such a dunce he can't even jerk off right!"

But.....hmmm this may have just inspired a thread....
 
The first time I encountered that I thought it was so hot!! After the 100th time it kind of lost its charm.


QUOTE=lovecraft68;59034643]Whoa type slower I'm taking notes.

I'll go with....technique critique...." Christ, my little brother is such a dunce he can't even jerk off right!"

But.....hmmm this may have just inspired a thread....[/QUOTE]
 
Well, one idea I've had for a while is this. Sometimes at wedding parties they have those little games for the bride and groom, stuff like putting them back to back and having them raise hands to indicate the husband or the wife while the MC reads out marital tasks, like, "Who'll do the cooking?" or blindfolding the bride and seeing if she can tell which leg is her husband's. Well this is sort of like that.

So the bride is seated at a banquet table at one of the wide ends, with a tablecloth over the table and around her waist, so she can't see under the table at all, but everyone else can. Four men go under, including her future husband, her legs are tied to the chair legs to keep her spread, and she has to guess which of the four men eating her out in front of everyone is her groom-to-be.

I started a story with that idea, but never finished it, so if anyone wants to use it, go nuts.
 
Possibilities:

* Inspired jill-off
* A stern lecture
* Mirthful laughter
* Technique critique
* An offer to help
* Instant oral sex
* A poodle runs in
* Zeus zaps them
* Aliens abduct them
* Coronary infarct(s)
* Banjo music fades in
* The doorbell rings
* Gas main explodes
* Cthulhu arises
* The editor quits

Love this - best laugh so far today.
 
Here is a rather large Hare I've had for a while.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/02/02/palestinians-return-lost-israeli-soldier-to-unit/

Quote:
Palestinians return ‘lost’ Israeli soldier to unit

Quote:
An Israeli soldier who became separated from his unit during an operation in a Palestinian West Bank village was safely returned to his fellow troops by local residents, Israeli media said Thursday.
So what if he came back the next day? How did his spend the night?
Was he taken in by a mother who didn't want anyone's son to fall prey to those crazies?

Did she have two daughters and a sister, who was staying the night?

I wonder if he was exhausted by the ordeal, alone over night lost in a dangerous Village?

He was a 19 year old IDF on his first patrol, a Jeep Run through the village of …
“ The army confirmed that the incident occurred in the village of Budrus, which gained a measure of fame for its non-violent fight against the route of Israel’s security barrier.
The village was among the first to organise a demonstration movement against the controversial barrier, and was featured in a 2009 documentary.”
…Budrus. “It’s nothing, takes two hours and then we’ll be off duty,” the Sergeant had said at the briefing. Solomon, Sol to his friends, both of them, Private Yameen, to the Army, was confident, sort of, Foot patrol in the occupied zone was a lot different than the life of the Music student turned machine gunner who watched live ammunition issued and people checking their arms in preparing to leave. Sol had a lump in his throat as he made sure that all his magazines were loaded, “just in case shit happens,” as the Sergeant had explained.

The idea was to drive in and dismount a foot patrol to check some of the crooked alleys and then regroup and mount up and move out so they didn’t allow an ambush on their extraction.

Sol had dismounted and followed his team leader into the nest of alleys not large enough for cars although there were a few motorcycles chained to the eyebolts that made walking close to the wall of the buildings difficult, looking into the darkness through his night vision goggles things were different colors and he was trying to get used to this.

He had followed his leader for a long time through the twisted alleys and back alleys and even through a couple of places that didn’t look wide enough to be called alleys, when he saw something in orange-ish red in the edge of his goggles. His eyes followed it as it slipped into an alley, just up the way a little. Solomon moved up to see what that was.
He peered around the coroner and saw that this was a blind alley about seventy metes deep. He now saw that the wraith was probably a woman in a burka. He could see her body heat through the goggles and he had to admit these were excellent optics, he could see the cleft of her ass in unreal colors, the swell of her hips as she hurried to the end of the alley and looked back, her face glowing in false color but her image was burned on his soul. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. She entered a doorway and disappeared into the warm glow of the room beyond, and the door closed. Sol swallowed and turned around to find his team leader.
Corporal Hafiz was no where to be found, Sol check up and down the last alley where he had seen Hafiz and found himself lost in the maze of alleys. Finally he began to back track and found the last point where he had seen Hafiz. He leaned back against the wall and checked his perimeter. He was getting a little worried and took a drink from his canteen and then pulled out his cell phone, flipping the goggles up so he could see the phone.
The glow of the phone was swallowed by the inky darkness of a moonless January sky. There was no service, he moved up to where he had seen the wraith and checked again. No bars at all. The blind alley had a staircase at its end, maybe if he got more elevation?
Sol moved quickly, his team was somewhere and he was lost. He quietly climbed the rough timber stairs until he got to the landing; he pulled out his phone and checked, “Nothing!” Just as Sol shut his phone and the darkness crashed on him again, a sliver of light came from behind him.
Sol turned and saw the Witness hole was open and a woman’s voice said, in Arabic, “I think you had better come in soldier.”
Sol was spooked he didn’t really speak very good Arabic, but he tried, “I shouldn’t Ma’am.”
“It is not safe out there, come in quick before the Emireis see you.”
Sol didn’t know what the Emireis were but they didn’t sound kosher, so he said, “I have to get back to my unit soon.”
The door opened a crack and she said, “Hurry.”
Sol slipped into the room and found himself in an entry hall, narrow with a staircase sloping up and the woman closed the door quickly behind him, then peered thorough the peep hole for a moment. closed the cover and turned.
It wasn’t the same woman he had seen enter the door below, but she was a more mature version of the delicate beauty he had seen, “Do you want to remove your weapons and armor? You will have no need of them here. And, you will be here a while, before it is safe to return.”
Sol didn’t want to leave his weapons and ammo, he did want to loose the forty pounds and his helmet.
The woman nodded, and walked down the hall beckoning him to follow, she lead him into a room off the hall past the staircase.
Sol looked into the room and found iron cages, each with the armor and weapons of war. They appeared to be museum pieces, as he walked into the room and looked through the bars in the weak candle light

//
The doorway was to an angelic sanctuary, as in Angelic’s who look out for the world’s welfare.
The woman he saw come into the sanctuary and who inadvertently captured him into the spell of sanctuary, or
He finds himself in the 13th century in the Ottoman Empire, he does not speak the language but the four women assist him in learning how to pass the lifetime that he will live until the door will open and he will be deposited back in his own time line with the knowledge of a lifetime in his head and a 19 year old body. His weapons and armor
//
will be as they are now, when you retrieve them.
Sol looked at the various ages of armor in the collection and asked, “It looks like some have been here a long time?”
She smiled, “Mostly reproductions, that one is Hittite about seven thousand years ago it was the uniform of a centurion. And over here is a sixth Century chain mail and scimitar of a Dark Rider in the service of the pretender. But you will have the key,” She held up the key and Sol looked at the locks, they were modern locks all of them although some had old locks still in the hasps with a modern hasp and lock.
Sol put his armor on the rack that simulated his shoulders and head so the when he had dismounted the armor and mag vest on the rack and sat his helmet on the rack it looked like an invisible soldier sat waiting. He leaned his machinegun against his armor and locked up behind him. The woman carried the lantern out and Sol followed her to the hallway and up to the third floor.
//
 
Back
Top