The 2AM Dilemma

I've got a theory that this might be some kind of multiverse glitch... that weird deja vu feeling of doing something you know you did, only to find the task is incomplete or untouched? Think it might be accidentally syncing up with an alternate dimension you who is doing the exact same thing, and actually got it done. I wonder if they go back and double check, unsure if they did it or not?
Dry ass cheerios across all space, time and dimensions isn't the multiverse story I aspire to tell. :ROFLMAO:

Dry ass cheerios across all space, time and dimensions isn't the multiverse story I aspire to tell. :ROFLMAO:

Stahp, my ribs hurt from laughter.

Alright, you all have distracted me enough and I am so... so close...

Tofinishingthischapter.

Chicago wrote a song similar to this dilemma. 25 or 6 to 4. Better to get it down on paper first. Ive always had dirty ideas in my head late at night. I lose it in the morning and forget.

Chicago wrote a song similar to this dilemma. 25 or 6 to 4. Better to get it down on paper first. Ive always had dirty ideas in my head late at night. I lose it in the morning and forget.
There is a downside though.

The "what the fuck was I trying to say" can be very unnerving the next day.

Better than to the ether with your ideas but fuck me if it doesn't rattle you hard sometimes.

We should start a petition to have this be the official motto of the AH Forum.
Oh yay!

I look forward to the r/iamsosmart arguments on the endurance of (orgasm's) dopamine components in the bloodstream and the degradation rates of paper, toner, ink, etc.

We can make an augment outta ANYTHING.

LOL
Not with a voice like mine... Especially at 2 in the morning...
The thought scares the hell out of me....

Cagivagurl
As I may have said before.

I can possibly be convinced that I don’t totally stink as a writer every now and again.

I might consider representations that I’m not totally hideous to look at, in the right light (generally low) and with industrial scale retouching.

But no one will ever be able to make me believe that my singing voice is any better than that of a male elephant seal on heat, with the register (if not the atonality) shifted by AutoTune.

I am totally tone deaf 😬.

Em

Oh yay!

I look forward to the r/iamsosmart arguments on the endurance of (orgasm's) dopamine components in the bloodstream and the degradation rates of paper, toner, ink, etc.

We can make an augment outta ANYTHING.

You're not even a little wrong.

When the denizens of the forum feel the need to swing their dicks around and argue nonsense is when I scamper on back to the shadows from whence I came. 😬 It seems the Night Owl shift is significantly more chill of vibe.

As I may have said before.

I can possibly be convinced that I don’t totally stink as a writer every now and again.

I might consider representations that I’m not totally hideous to look at, in the right light (generally low) and with industrial scale retouching.

But no one will ever be able to make me believe that my singing voice is any better than that of a male elephant seal on heat, with the register (if not the atonality) shifted by AutoTune.

I am totally tone deaf 😬.

Em

What's that old Meatloaf song?

"Don't be sad,
'Cause two outta three ain't bad..."

When the denizens of the forum feel the need to swing their dicks around and argue nonsense is when I scamper on back to the shadows from whence I came. 😬 It seems the Night Owl shift is significantly more chill of vibe.
Lost a lot of good people in my time here to that nonsense. I never begrudge them but, maybe selfishly, wish they could've found a way around it.

Lost a lot of good people in my time here to that nonsense. I never begrudge them but, maybe selfishly, wish they could've found a way around it.

Preaaach.

This place has great vibes usually, there's no call for the sword fights that pop up... Alas, I know some like to debate, and some like to have the last word. I'll always advocate for them to fuck kiss and make up whenever possible.

Preaaach.

This place has great vibes usually, there's no call for the sword fights that pop up... Alas, I know some like to debate, and some like to have the last word. I'll always advocate for them to fuck kiss and make up whenever possible.
It goes in cycles. I'd say we are on an up cycle now, which is why I'm around more.

But too, cycles are about who you regularly interact with. Takes only a handful of good eggs to shine up this beater of a place enough to be comfortable.

Which is doubly depressing when it's not b/c it takes so very little.

So, funny story. I had two sleep studies done when I was like 24-25-ish. Pretty sure I traumatized their tech as it was the same guy both times (cute, too...) I masturbated in my sleep the first time then laughed and talked to a "Warm shadow with curly horns" during the second.

Turns out I don't go into REM sleep and they think it's because of a brain injury I had as a kid. (I think from the time my brother accidentally cold clocked me with a baseball bat.)

That's crazy interesting. Sad that you can't make it to dream stage though... but you know what I'm talking about then, that weird halfway conscious point in sleep purgatory, hm?

I've woken myself up speaking before. I don't think I've ever erm... no, not ever, in fact erotic dreams are very rare for me and usually distressing so yeah, glad that doesn't come up. I DO dream about being someone I am not, people I do not recognize and have never seen before, and occasionally from an angle of watching the strangers do things from above. 😁

I think peacing out of stress dreams or nightmares is probably the best thing I can do when sleeping, no night terrors. If things get too tense I'm like 'ALRIGHT, waking up now' and that's the end of that. Getting TO sleep on the other hand, deep enough to dream, that's a whole different story.

That's the thing though... I *do* dream. Vividly. It doesn't make sense to me. My best guess is my dreams are so vivid because I'm almost always in that light sleep stage so it's at least partially my imagination running rampant rather than true dreaming, I guess?

Interesting... very interesting. -Scribbles a few things on her notepad.-

I do believe that reaching REM isn't explicitly required for dreams, only that most of our dreams tend to occur in REM stage. If I remember right? But still, that's wild that you get there without getting so deeply into sleep or that your imagination might be making dreams for you! At least I hope that's the case and you don't have a friendly pet demon messing with you while you sleep...

Would make a neat story though...

I'm waiting anxiously for someone to mention wetdreams.

Erozetta touched loosely, with sleep study masturbation, keep up yowser!

I can only recall like, three instances of a 'wetdream'. Strangest feeling in the world, ghost orgasm with no stimulation. I imagine it's different for men, though? I'm happy not to have a mess to clean up if it happens. 😬

If you would like the plot bunny to work out your inappropriate thoughts, feel free, lol.

But, yeah, now you have me wondering if that could be considered cheating on my husband... I didn't tell him about it and immediately shredded the report.

My thanks! -Stuffs that plot bunny in her desk drawer of indecencies for later attention!-

I don't think so at all. I probably wouldn't have mentioned it either but you weren't even conscious so yeah, I don't think a somnology tech seeing some unexpected events during a sleep study is anywhere on the cheating spectrum. I feel like it would be an uncomfortable conversation at the least and maybe a little embarrassing if you're anything like me. Shredded and done with is a good route to go.

Don't let my demented thought patterns conjure any guilt, you didn't do anything wrong.

Back