To anonymous...

p_p_man

The 'Euro' European
Joined
Feb 18, 2001
Posts
24,253
who started the feed back to me with "HORRIBLE" for my latest short story 'Oh Fucking Hell!'.

I appreciate you're comments but you didn't make it clear whether you hated it because it was written in UK English with quite a bit of slang or whether you just didn't like the story.

I knew when I was writing it that Americans may have some difficulty getting used to the style but it was written with an English readership in mind.

But anyway thanks for the feedback. You're the only one who took the time and trouble to write anything all.

:)
 
That's horrible? I didn't see even a bit of your usual Americanophilia in there. I don't see what's so offensive about it beyond the fact that you wrote it. *chortle*

Take a pill, bubba, you just got whacked upside the head by a random Mr. You Suck! Event. MYS!Es have been known to happen. Even Dix gets them. Of course he did pervert his at the end for no damned good reason beyond the fact that he woke up and smelled the voters. Hell, Whisper gets 'em, too.

If you get another from the same guy, then you know it's love.

I would hazard a guess, though, that this is the beginning of a longer bit or work and you offended someone's militantly homosexual sensibilities with it.

Though I do now understand exactly why you have such a hardon for PC. I don't blame you, the man's a hottie.

What to do? Same thing you do to other trolls. You don't feed them cause they're like graboids, they eat, then they turn into shriekers and eat more and multiply until you're driving yourself nuts, cussing lit, and getting the hell outta dodge like a few notables of the past.
 
Negative feedback

I find it so theraputic to write back to the Mr You-Sucks with quote from all the positive feedbacks from my stories, pointing out that there are about 30 for and 1 against and the wonders of democracy.

The Earl
 
Back
Top