Josephine’s Basement Boudoir

Thank you for the suggestion, but if you read the introductory post, you'll see that this is primarily a place for "conversation." Any roleplaying is "short term."

Still, thanks again.

It would be much more considerate to simply post this thread where it belongs. Get your exhibitionist needs filled where the audience both expects it and is interested in reading it.

The sticky details the rules: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=306646

Here's a snipped piece for emphasis:

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 1
Soooooo "Mistress of Roleplays" posts a thread that has role play rules

All guests must explicitly or implicitly consent to the activities in which they are involved.
All guests must be, and are assumed to be, at least 18 years old.
No guest may engage in activities involving blood, vomit, poop, mucus, or ear wax;
guests are asked to clean up spills of any other fluids, semifluids, or lubricants.
No food in the Jacuzzi.

... then gets huffy when people point out role playing threads aren't kosher in BDSM Talk? Because adding "A Place for Conversation..." followed by a bunch of one sentence posts engaging in role play, means the 99% role play aspect of the thread = not breaking forum rules.

Right.

:rolleyes:

It would be much more considerate to simply post this thread where it belongs. Get your exhibitionist needs filled where the audience both expects it and is interested in reading it.

The sticky details the rules: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=306646

Here's a snipped piece for emphasis:

attachment.php
Soooooo "Mistress of Roleplays" posts a thread that has role play rules, then gets huffy when people point out role playing threads aren't kosher in BDSM Talk? Because adding "A Place for Conversation..." followed by a bunch of one sentence posts engaging in role play, means the 99% role play aspect of the thread = not breaking forum rules.

Right.

:rolleyes:

Okay. Thank you for pointing this out.

How do I fix it? Is there an Administrator I can talk to to move the thread, or do I just close this one down and restart it there?

Oh! But wait!!! If I move a thread that is primarily for "conversation" (any roleplaying is "short term") to a roleplaying forum, will I get yelled at there for having a "talk" thread in a role-play forum?

:confused:

Okay. Thank you for pointing this out.

How do I fix it? Is there an Administrator I can talk to to move the thread, or do I just close this one down and restart it there?

Oh! But wait!!! If I move a thread that is primarily for "conversation" (any roleplaying is "short term") to a roleplaying forum, will I get yelled at there for having a "talk" thread in a role-play forum?

:confused:

You can use the report thread function (the icon on the bottom left corner of a post) to notify the mods and they will move it.

Why don't you just start a talk thread here and a role play thread in the SRP forum?

Last edited:
You can use the report thread function (the icon on the bottom left corner of a post) to notify the mods and they will move it.

Why don't you just start a talk thread here and a role play thread in the SRP forum?

Brilliant solution.

Good day, Fair Madame
I am a travelling rope salesman that has followed the wooded trail to your lovely castle.
I must admit, I grew more and more excited as the evidence grew and the trail turned the more dark.
I could hear whimpering in the distance, the clasp and clank of steal biting, the swish of whip, the slow squeaking of door.
Dare I say? I fairly bolted along the trail, stumbling in my haste, dropping my wares, needing to know.
But alas, upon arriving, I find the drawbridge up, boats full of angry protesters in the moat, archers lining the shores.
And you I see, high up in yonder tower, hair flying in the bewitching wind, besieged by the angry village council.
I inquire of the lawful and righteous. They angrily inform me it is all a zoning issue.
Seems you have no right to build your castle on their farmlands.
They simply will not have it.
I yearn to slash them to pieces, throw up my last rope, climb the stone wall, and be rescued by you.
To be led to the safety of your chains and stocks below.
To let the sting of your tails quash the boredom of venemous tongues.
But I fear the rather, they will hang me by my own rope for such an unlawful desire.

With her hands on her hips, Jo stood on her front stoop facing the angry neighbor ladies. It seems she had violated some local zoning ordnance. She just didn't understand why anyone cared so much.

Brilliant solution.

"I guess I don't see why they have to be separate," Jo explained. "I'm an artist and writer. I guess I think outside the box. I find that adding a touch of personality to the context enhances online talk and 'chat.' I like to chat in persona, even if that persona is my real-world one. Adding gestures, facial expressions, and such simply makes the 'talk' more fun and meaningful. 'Why don't you' try seeing beyond the 'pigeon holes.'"

Good day, Fair Madame
I am a travelling rope salesman that has followed the wooded trail to your lovely castle.
I must admit, I grew more and more excited as the evidence grew and the trail turned the more dark.
I could hear whimpering in the distance, the clasp and clank of steal biting, the swish of whip, the slow squeaking of door.
Dare I say? I fairly bolted along the trail, stumbling in my haste, dropping my wares, needing to know.
But alas, upon arriving, I find the drawbridge up, boats full of angry protesters in the moat, archers lining the shores.
And you I see, high up in yonder tower, hair flying in the bewitching wind, besieged by the angry village council.
I inquire of the lawful and righteous. They angrily inform me it is all a zoning issue.
Seems you have no right to build your castle on their farmlands.
They simply will not have it.
I yearn to slash them to pieces, throw up my last rope, climb the stone wall, and be rescued by you.
To be led to the safety of your chains and stocks below.
To let the sting of your tails quash the boredom of venemous tongues.
But I fear the rather, they will hang me by my own rope for such an unlawful desire.

"I tell you honestly, good sir, that I wrote the reference to 'zoning ordnance' above before I read your post. Isn't it something that we both saw this the same way!

"Oh, and another thing," I slip inside and pull something from a rack in my livingroom, step back out on the stoop and hand it to you. It's a CD of The Band's album Northern Lights – Southern Cross. "I love your handle here!!!"

At first, I had a simple hope that a thread like this would find a new home in the SRP forum where it would be welcomed and embraced like a dear friend. Now, I would rather see it land in the General Board where there are no such zoning ordinances and it will receive the treatment it richly deserves.

Frolic elsewhere. This forum is meant for serious discussion of BDSM. I, for one, check often hoping to find some. It's slow moving here, but threads like this will not further the intention of the forum.

With her hands on her hips, Jo stood on her front stoop facing the angry neighbor ladies. It seems she had violated some local zoning ordnance. She just didn't understand why anyone cared so much.

"I guess I don't see why they have to be separate," Jo explained. "I'm an artist and writer. I guess I think outside the box. I find that adding a touch of personality to the context enhances online talk and 'chat.' I like to chat in persona, even if that persona is my real-world one. Adding gestures, facial expressions, and such simply makes the 'talk' more fun and meaningful. 'Why don't you' try seeing beyond the 'pigeon holes.'"

I don't really see what the issue with "zoning" is. All forums have different sections and rules about posting, and usually it is encouraged to post in the right section. It's not Lit specific at all, yet this is the only forum where I regularly see people getting annoyed by the fact.

BDSM Talk is, or at least was, dedicated for more serious discussions rather than playful bantering, flirting and general chitchat. Chitchat and flirtatioius bantering is done elsewhere, in BDSM Cafe for example. Lots of people have started their own chat threads over there (like MWY's or CnC's threads that seem to pop to the top reguarly right now).

I don't really see what the issue with "zoning" is. All forums have different sections and rules about posting, and usually it is encouraged to post in the right section. It's not Lit specific at all, yet this is the only forum where I regularly see people getting annoyed by the fact.

BDSM Talk is, or at least was, dedicated for more serious discussions rather than playful bantering, flirting and general chitchat. Chitchat and flirtatioius bantering is done elsewhere, in BDSM Cafe for example. Lots of people have started their own chat threads over there (like MWY's or CnC's threads that seem to pop to the top reguarly right now).

Josephine nodded.

"That makes sense," she agreed. "Thank you for explaining this in such a polite and logical manner, Seela. It's a shame some of your friends couldn't do the same. Then again, it seems that at least one of them is more familiar with the General Board, so that is probably where she learned her manners.

"Now that someone has reasonably explained the basis for your concerns, I will go ahead, close down my house here, and move. I apologize that my unfamiliarity with local customs caused such upset. I hope you'll come visit me in my new home. Fare thee well!"

*clappity clappity clap clap*
(reins in his snorting horse, jumps off in haste and bangs his dusty hat on his leathers)
"Ma'am, I gotta tell you, they've read our latest posts and are gathering on the outside of town.
Some of the men have been in the saloon whiskeyin it up.
There's some old women thumpin bibles, and some are wearing T-shirts with the Littingham constitution printed on them.
Torches are aflame and the tar is a boilin.
*thinks*~damn, She looks good on the porch.
Anyway, you best hightail it otta here, for I think they mean to burn you out.
And I saw wanted posters of me tacked on trees.
Not even Dead or Alive, the bastards~just Dead.
And in small print it says I ain't to enjoy it. Says i must be told the constitution til I die of boredom.
I'll guard the cd with my life and six guns, but it's been declared basphemy.
Maybe ol Leon was a warning us when he wrote "the night they burned ol dixie down"
Anyway, i'm a headin up to the hills til this here blows over.
If you escape, look for my fire"

*clappity clappity clap clap*
(reins in his snorting horse, jumps off in haste and bangs his dusty hat on his leathers)
"Ma'am, I gotta tell you, they've read our latest posts and are gathering on the outside of town.
Some of the men have been in the saloon whiskeyin it up.
There's some old women thumpin bibles, and some are wearing T-shirts with the Littingham constitution printed on them.
Torches are aflame and the tar is a boilin.
*thinks*~damn, She looks good on the porch.
Anyway, you best hightail it otta here, for I think they mean to burn you out.
And I saw wanted posters of me tacked on trees.
Not even Dead or Alive, the bastards~just Dead.
And in small print it says I ain't to enjoy it. Says i must be told the constitution til I die of boredom.
I'll guard the cd with my life and six guns, but it's been declared basphemy.
Maybe ol Leon was a warning us when he wrote "the night they burned ol dixie down"
Anyway, i'm a headin up to the hills til this here blows over.
If you escape, look for my fire"

Josephine pens a quick note. It reads:

My Dear Poet,

I am heading out of town. I have leased a basement in a cafe in the big city, where attitudes are lest provincial. Please join me there!​

Love.
Jo~

She entrusts the note to a high-paid courier and, grabbing just a small duffle, scurries out the back door....

Come Visit Our New Home

Attachments

• WeMove01.jpg
    WeMove01.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 2
  • WeMove02.jpg
    WeMove02.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1
The poet sits alone by his fire, caressing her final letter, brushing it past his nose for the slightest hint of her perfume.
The bullets dug out, wounds loosely wrapped, he thinks of her now in the city.
The stamp of their victory emblazened like a boot print on her bottom.
He thinks of riding into town, laying down his arms, pleading for amnesty.
But it just ain't this cowboy's way.
He puts the letter in the flames, watches it rise up in shards before the full moon, and thinks he'll head for Mexico.

Back