Older guys need cock too

I ran across a guy in his late 60s at the grocery store and we started chatting by the water machine. I chickened out but I had a feeling if I would have offered to go back to his car and suck his cock he would have taken me up on it. It still makes me horny thing about it. Oh well next time :)

Im 51, and certainly dont feel old, well maybe some days, LOL, but I know that younger people think Im old. The desires never go away.

Would a younger 40 yr old guy like myself fit into any of your scenarios? I kind of have a thing where I like talking with more mature gentlemen 😈

You know form past conversations I would happily do a 69 with you

If older women can gravitate towards younger men I don't see why not. :) Are we still considers "cougars" :D:D

Would a younger 40 yr old guy like myself fit into any of your scenarios? I kind of have a thing where I like talking with more mature gentlemen 😈

Awww bro, if I was closer I would show you so much more than how to properly measure a pecker.
Like how to maximize excitation to ensure the best measurement POSSIBLE.

Sounds good. I'd be happy to put myself in your hands. As it were. :)

hey...

Heck yeah young fella, hangout and make yourself at home. Get naked if ya hafta.
Is that you in your siggy?
If so that a helluva job ya done on that body kid. I been working hard all winter to get my 'pack' back, gotta ways to go but hey---, at least I'm on the way.

Great Cock!

I´d suck you to you came and then ride your cock until you came again!

Good to hear that some folks still consider guys 60+ to be desirable from a sexual standpoint...

I ran across a guy in his late 60s at the grocery store and we started chatting by the water machine. I chickened out but I had a feeling if I would have offered to go back to his car and suck his cock he would have taken me up on it. It still makes me horny thing about it. Oh well next time :)
That probably happens often enough. It has to me and it was only afterwards when it sunk in a little did the realization hit.

Too late by then. But I think once we're really ready, those random opportunities don't slip by. Its still a gut check, but you go....

Last edited:
Seniors need cock too...

I was almost 66 when I sucked my first cock and it was fantastic. I have no intentions of stopping. For the most part, I have shared my zeal with men of my own age. I have been willing to seek out some younger, but it hasn't worked out so far.

I was almost 66 when I sucked my first cock and it was fantastic. I have no intentions of stopping. For the most part, I have shared my zeal with men of my own age. I have been willing to seek out some younger, but it hasn't worked out so far.

Wished i could find older guys near me!! so hard to find or know how to find.

Do you enjoy being with older guys? I am taking about men in their 60s or 70s. We need to suck And be sucked also. My tight ass needs a visitor.
I am 58.
I don't care about the age! If you got a hard cock, I will enjoy sucking it and being fucked by it!
18-100.... a cock is a cock

I am 58.
I don't care about the age! If you got a hard cock, I will enjoy sucking it and being fucked by it!
18-100.... a cock is a cock

59 here and still love to suck and be sucked. Younger or older doesn’t matter to I just love to cum.😉

So why did you wait so late? I was about 60, mine was curiosity wondered what I might be missing. Found out I really enjoyed it. I enjoy giving more than receiving.

So why did you wait so late? I was about 60, mine was curiosity wondered what I might be missing. Found out I really enjoyed it. I enjoy giving more than receiving.

I got curious about the same age, 60, but it took me that long to put everything together. Like the old saying, "Better late than never."

Back