Playing With the Both of Them (closed)

The_J0k3R

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Posts
1,493
Jimmy and Steve had been best friends for as long as they could remember. They were next-door neighbors, classmates, compatriots, rebels. Closer than brothers, perhaps. When they were 11, Steve got a drum kit for Christmas, and Jimmy got an electric guitar.

The music never stopped. They've been pushing the blues, electric southern hard fucking rock, as far as they can for as long as they've known the power of a 1-4-5 chord progression matched with an aggressive beat.

Now, Jimmy and Steve are 21 years old, about to start their senior years in college. They have a crappy, dilapidated house near campus, and one room for rent. They've gotten calls from a couple of weird guys about the room, but, they were weird, so it didn't seem to want to work out. Then, this girl calls. She's a sophomore and can't stand her sorority-bitch roommates on campus in the dorms. She still has time to get out before the school charges her for it. She comes over to checks it out. She's not too thrilled at the prospect of living with two sloppy dudes, until she sees what's in the basement: the drum kit, the amplifiers, and guitars, all manner of gadgets and gizmos for recording...

She plays the bass. They jam, they gel, and she moves in...

They boys always said they would never let some girl come between them. They have no idea how much that is about to be tested...

Jimmy Mitchell
22a616a804aa62d8ae9e77d689e4b071.jpg

839599.jpg


Jimmy Mitchell plays guitar. He's about 5'11", with a mess of long curly brown hair and deep brown eyes, a kind of brooding handsomeness about him. He's introspective and quiet, preferring to observe from the shadows in social situations. He smokes too much dope, too many cigarettes, and puts too many other mind-altering substances into his system. He's supposed to be a history major, but at this point could care less, he's much more interested in making music.


Steve Conners
030adae54682cd56cf8eec318d9a703f.jpg


Steve Conners plays drums. He's just over six feet, short spiked blond hair, well-built athletic body, a charming grin and very charismatic. He loves to drink and is often the life of any party he walks into, which means that he and Jimmy are a perfect pair. Steve benefits from Jimmy's observations, and Jimmy benefits from Steve's outgoing nature, and nothing could be more true than when it comes to women.
 
Bonny was always in a hurry. It just seemed to be part of her nature. She refused to step out of the house without her hair curled up like a full time pin-up, her make up on and in one of her many vintage outfits. Today she’d gone sailor girl, the red scarf around her neck was just about the only thing she had on, until her sleeveless dress with sharp white buttons, tried to hoist and support the ample cleavage she’d been given during puberty. It was practically jumping down a flight of steps in order to get out of her shoes. But she had to, she had a run in her stockings. Standing in the kitchen, Bonny tossed her bag of books up on the counter and leaned back against their drawers, wiggling her tight skirt upward in order to get access to the tops of her white stockings.

“Son of a bitch.” She muttered, her painted nails unclipping the first catch of her garter belt from one stocking and then shifting to the other thigh. The back clip from one of her stockings wasn’t an issue but it was the catch on the last that she needed help with, so while rolling down the nylon and lace she called for one of the boys.

“Hey! You guys home? I need help for a sec!” The sophomore called, standing on tip toes and bent low to get her stocking rolled down around her ankle. Once she heard some random shifting around her, she figured that one of the boys had shown up to be a knight in shining armor, smiling the redhead looked around her side.

“My stocking snagged, can you get that clip.” A red painted nail tapped on the metal and plastic to show which she was talking about. “Can you get it? I gotta get ready to go, I have a date.” She waggled her eyebrows at her roommate.



Bonny Beltane
500full-gia-genevieve.jpg


She’s a rockabilly baby, and a definite oddity. Born with a silver spoon but she prefers a paper plate. She’s the only child of American royalty, movie star mother and a Wall Street Wolf of a father. She grew up high on the skyline of New York City. Bonny’s never been comfortable in her own skin, owing that to her slender, beautiful mother and herself on the exact opposite of the spectrum. Uncomfortably tall at 5’10” and in heels? Forget about it. A redhead, with gray eyes, life has thrown curves her way and she has them in all the right places.
 
Steve had been sitting in his room, nerding out a bit with a video game, while Mikey was down in the basement, noodling and strumming away, working on some new song or other. Steve tended to give Mikey his space when he got into hyper-creative-mode like that. Mikey was much more efficient when he was lost in his own mind. Besides, Steve would just show up and, most of the time, instinctively know just what kind of beat Mikey was looking for.

He heard the door open and shut, the scuffle of heels, a heavy bag dropped on the counter. He was still getting used to having a girl around the house. Their initial jam session when she had moved in had been stellar. He hoped she would have more time to play with them, as it seemed they had the inklings of being an actual proper band. There were some pairs of drums and guitar that could pull it off; the White Stripes came immediately to mind. But for Mikey and Steve, the classic power-trio situation would be truly ideal. They still didn't know if Bonnie would have what it would take to get them to the next level.

He heard her call out, and he set the nintendo controller down and headed towards her voice, stopping in the doorway as he encountered her bent over, her dress riding up just enough to expose her garter belt clip holding a stocking up.

"Well, nice to see you too," Steve said, smirking and approaching her. He immediately envisioned her bent over like that, but with much less clothes on, and he did his best to push that thought away. She was his new housemate, after all, and as much fun as it might be, sexy time would only ruin everything, and quickly.

"Like this?" he said, kneeling down behind her proffered derriere, his deft, calloused fingers releasing the clip, the garter snapping up towards her thick butt.

"A date, huh? Who's the lucky guy?" he asked, stepping around her to get to the refrigerator and get himself a fresh beer. "Want one?" he offered.
 
Bonny and Steve were practically nose to nose when he knelt on the ground, and her smile widened when he was frankly very wise about women’s underwear. Most of the boys she’d met, couldn’t find their way around the clips to save their life. They were used to girls who wore a three-clip bra and some lacy panties. That just wasn’t Bonny, she was a present to be unwrapped, the reveal was the fun at the end of dotting her i’s and crossing her t’s.

“Nice to see you too.” She assured him, putting on her best damsel in distress. “and I think you’ve done that a time or two…talented fingers.” She said the last while she stood again, starting to roll down the tops of her stockings toward her knee, looking up now at Steve who was making his way toward the fridge.

"A date, huh? Who's the lucky guy?"

“Oh…ah…yeah…” The redhead attempted to call up the name of the boy who’d asked her out, pausing as she slipped her second stocking off and tossing both on the counter next to her bag. “Yeah, I can’t remember his name.” She honestly couldn’t, he was in her music theory class, wore a bowtie and a dress shirt. Seemed like the sort that was used to women saying yes, so she had.

“I’ll just call him ‘Dinner at a that new place downtown.’ That’s good enough.” Bonny assured her housemate. “Eh, maybe I’ll call him ‘bowtie’ for short.” Whatever descriptors she could apply to him would be helpful, but she had no plans on a second date so it hardly mattered.

“Yes, desperately.” Bonny reached her hand out to snag the drink that was being offered to her by the man with her, seeing as she was just newly nineteen, having senior roommates was nice. Not that booze was scarce on campus, but there wasn't so much policing out in the houses. “So, what are you up to? I can hear Mikey down stairs, but it doesn’t sound like he wants much company. Quite one, that one.” Raising a red eyebrow, Bonny started back toward where Steve had come from.

“Let’s shoot the shit until I have to leave. Unless you have something better to do?” Okay, so maybe she was spying a little into Steve’s room, but she’d just come out of class, and she wanted to blow a little bit of time on something mindless. “How about I’ll play with you?” She suggested, going to hop on his bed, sitting cross-legged and grabbing the second controller. “Well c’mon, Sugar.” She pat his bed next to her, pulling one of his pillows over to her and putting it behind her back.

“Wanna let me win for a while?”
 
"Sure, yeah, come right in," Steve said, feigning annoyance as he followed her into his room. He chuckled a bit, taking a drink off his beer. He let his eyes drink her in, noting the tight skirt riding high up her legs as she sat cross-legged on his bed.

"I'm terrible at letting other people win," he confessed, grabbing the other controller. He reset the game from single player to two player. It was a classic, Mario Kart, and fairly easy to play. "So... yeah, good luck," he chuckled as they clicked through selecting their characters and the race track.

"Mikey can definitely be a loner sometimes. I've found it's best to just let him do his thing most of the time," Steve explained as they raced. "Usually he comes out of it pretty red-eyed and having put together something fucking brilliant, so... yeah."

He couldn't help glancing over at her every now and then. Her top had a nice bit of cleavage going on, and it was a bit distracting. All her luscious curves were distracting. Even her scent was distracting. He did his best to keep his eyes on the road, though!
 
Bonny reached out her beer to clink it with his when he told her good luck. She almost gave the game away because: Mario Kart? She was the queen of Mario Kart, and her character of choice was always Princess Peach. Who didn’t like a perky little princess who said “Whew!” like she’d just finished a mixed martial arts work out?

Bonny was no a stationary player, no, her hands were in front of her as she took the turns on rainbow road, her eyes looked at her housemate in a sidelong way, she was smiling even when she ‘accidently’ bumped him…on purpose. But she nodded along when Steve spoke of Mikey, she knew the type though Bonny was about as far from it as you could possibly get.

“I dunno, I keep wanting to offer to put a backbone on his melodies, but I think he may be avoiding me.” That was just a small creeping of her own insecurities. She was comfortable with Steve, he was the kinda guy whom she went out with. Outgoing and fun not so formal. She shifted closer to him, to reach over and press a button on his controller, only to launch a turtle shell at herself.

“Gah!” That started a bit of laughing, and she tossed her head back to groan. “I can’t believe I did that to myself!” Still she was close enough now that brushing up against his side as they raced was pretty much a given. Steve was easy to play with, and Bonny reached over to take a sip of her beer before the next race.

“So, what’s the girl situation here?” She’d not seen anyone around yet, but she wasn’t sure if that was them being polite, or if they were more reclusive than she’d originally thought. “I mean if you guys have girlfriends, I’m not the jealous bitchy type. Just…don’t let them use my shampoo…”
 
They had a good chuckle over her inadvertent self-sabotage, and then Steve had won the race and they were picking another track to zoom around on.

He took a drink of his own beer and leaned back, raising an eyebrow at her query concerning girlfriends. He grabbed his pack of cigarettes off the bedside table and lit one up, tapping some ash away in the glass ashtray, shaking his head. "Nope, no girlfriends. I don't think Mikey's ever found a girl that can keep up with him... and neither have I."

He gave her a conspiratorial wink. "Don't worry, we're not gay. You've only been here a few days, and the weekend's only just getting started," Steve said. "I don't know if I'll be able to drag Mikey out to a party tonight or not. But we usually do just fine for ourselves," he explained.

"Should we, uhh, like, put a sock on the doorknob or something? Is that how roommate signals work?" Steve asked jokingly. "I mean, I usually get them going loud enough that it's pretty obvious... but rest assured, your shampoo will be safe!"
 
“Yeah, me either.” She agreed when Steve spoke of trying to find a girl to keep up with them. Her mouth ticked up at the corner and she bit her bottom lip a little when Steve immediately hit the nail on the head when he told her that they weren’t gay. Not that she would care, but living with a couple would be a drag, who wanted to be the third wheel to that? Bickering and disagreements to be solved by a third party? Or rather having two gang up on her? No thank you.

"I don't know if I'll be able to drag Mikey out to a party tonight or not. But we usually do just fine for ourselves,"

“Well don’t go without me!” Bonny protested, leaning on Steve now as she played, the caustic smoke from his cigarette hanging low around them, and she wasn’t quite so competitive now that they were talking about the down and dirty of what they got up to while she was away. “I have this lame date, it won’t take much longer than a few hours, I’ll have him drop me off wherever.” Bonny said absently, steering into Steve’s line of vision.

"Should we, uhh, like, put a sock on the doorknob or something? Is that how roommate signals work? I mean, I usually get them going loud enough that it's pretty obvious... but rest assured, your shampoo will be safe!"

Bonny snorted her disbelief at him and rolled her gray eyes.

“You little prude.” The redhead teased. “I was going to do you both a favor and leave my door open when I have visitors. Why bring them home if we can’t have a sneaky peek? Maybe you can pick up some tips? But yeah, don’t let them use my shampoo, I think I could take any little twig girls you two bring home.” Her smile practically split her face in two as she bragged. “I’d hate to have to break some girl’s back after you gave it to her in a manly fashion the night before.”

This back and forth relaxed her a bit and since she had been slowly scooting on his bed, there was room now for her to lay back on the pillow, stretching her legs out over Steve’s thigh casually.

“So, what’s the sex situation around here?” Bonny asked, looking at the screen. “I mean, is there a don’t ask, don’t tell sort of thing for the girls you bring back? Or are you two the kinda best friends that share everything?” She paused in her talk to steer her princess around a turn before continuing.

"Sorry, I'm blunt. That cool?" Taking another sip of her beer was a little odd while half laying down, but she accomplished it. "But...you know, just scratching an itch?"
 
Steve smirked a bit, snuffing his cigarette out in the ashtray while they raced. "I know I wouldn't mind watching that!" he said, in response to her claiming she would leave the door open. He didn't really believe she would do such a thing, but he had no problem teasing her a bit over it!

He looked over at her as he finished off his beer. She was asking if he and Mikey shared girls. He shrugged. "It's all good. But talk to Mikey about blunts!" he laughed.

"I don't think we've ever 'shared' but that's probably just because me and Mikey have different tastes in women," Steve explained. "But, you have to understand. Me and Mikey... we've been friends since before we can remember. Our whole lives. I remember, when we were kids, we both had a crush on Susie Masterson, who lived down the street. We'd both try and go flirt with her and shit. And it came to blows. We beat the crap out of each other. And a few days later, she was going out with Tommy Grady, even though she had made out with each of us."

Steve shrugged and lit another cigarette. "And once we found that out, we both swore we'd never do that again. You know? Never let a girl come between us. It wasn't worth it."

He looked over at Bonny with a smirk. He wasn't afraid to let his eyes graze over her cleavage. She was practically laying on him now, after all.

"Don't you have a hot date to be getting ready for?" he asked her with a short chuckle.
 
Bonny shrugged her shoulders when Steve reminded her of her date. Yes, she’d agreed to it, mostly because it was something to do. Bonny was a bouncer, she liked attention, she liked to fool around, and she liked to be escorted about by people who her parents would consider “Their People”. That is, new money with a dash of old. Something old to get traction, and then make a life perusing new. Bowtie was the son of lawyers, he had a table with no problem at the place he was going to take her. But now, she was just fine lying about with Steve and casually getting a win in on Mario Kart and laying on his bed where the scent of his soap and cigarettes mingled.

She finished her beer, Bonny pushed the controller aside and came up on her elbows to look at Steve from under her lashes. Her toes were braced against his far knee, and she smiled as she wiggled the painted piggies up his thigh a little, looking into his eyes with a fair amount of daring shining behind the gray.

“Or I could text him and tell him I am running late?” The hint was a heavy one, the tone was a flippant. She’d asked if he’d minded her being blunt but it would be Steve who would have to pick up the ball being put in his court, if he wanted to put some into hers. “We could play around for a little longer?”
 
Steve raised an eyebrow as he looked over at Bonny. He was no fool, and caught that naughty glimmer in her eye, even as his cock responded predictably to the sliding of her toes.

She was a devious one, he thought. Far more clever and subtle than the girls he typically pursued. He like that. He also liked the view. As she propped herself up across the bed from him, her abundant cleavage came together in an irresistible fashion. The thought of burying his face between those globes was intoxicating.

"I'm all for another game," he said. The glint in his eye matched her own. "Might be more interesting if we were to raise the stakes, though..."
 
"I'm all for another game,"

As he eyed her, Bonny grinned. Well, she was thinking of another game too. It involved a little more contact than her feet edging up his thigh while they raced in a video game. Her idea for another game was much more like twister…

"Might be more interesting if we were to raise the stakes, though..."

His eyes were wandering, and Bonny had already been appreciating him, the obvious flirting was what had gotten them here, but with that, she pulled her legs back and rolled to tuck them under her, clearly his terms interested her.
“Okay.” The word was drawn out and Bonny looked at the TV and back to Steve.

“So what do I get if I win, and what do I get if I lose?” The redhead smirked.
 
“So what do I get if I win, and what do I get if I lose?” The redhead smirked.

Steve smirked back at her, his mind racing. He could tell there was a certain... tension in the air, and it was the type he savored the most. He was debating in his mind if it was worth it to push such an angle with a new roommate. This was, of course, an unprecedented situation he found himself in.

It was complicated by Jimmy, of course. And the music. Then again, the music itself was complicated, so...

"We'll keep it simple, to start," he said. "Loser strips down to their underwear." He let his eyes wander appreciatively over her curvy form. "Deal?"
 
Bonny almost gave the game away. She had a feeling that she would have to lose a lot of games before Steve's lascivious game came to fruition. After all, Bonny liked being a present to open, the question that lay beneath her dress was just the start of it.

"Now when you say underwear..." But she'd already pressed start on the race, but her heart wasn't as into what was going on the screen, when the molten silver orbs flashed his way with a friendly wink. "You may be at a disadvantage there...How many games would I have to lose before you could bury your face between my thighs properly? Four?" She still sat on her knees, her hands out in front of her again, twisting a little on each turn she took.

"Though you handled the garters pretty well. How are you at unlacing corsets?"
 
"You may be at a disadvantage there...How many games would I have to lose before you could bury your face between my thighs properly? Four?"

Steve smirked as he sped his kart out in front of her. "I suppose, after you lose this one, we can double or nothing the next match." Having those thighs squeezing together around his ears sounded like a much better way of passing the time before the party tonight, after all. Even if it would inevitably complicate matters around the house. But then again... if she was truly a "no-strings-attached" kind of girl...

"Though you handled the garters pretty well. How are you at unlacing corsets?" she said.

Steve chuckled as they zipped through a tunnel and his Luigi picked up a banana peel. "It's been a while, but I'm sure it'll come back to me," he said to her, his own eyes catching hers momentarily before returning to the race, and flying over the finish line ahead of her.

He set the controller down and turned his gaze fully to her, a lusty grin settling in. "Or we could just skip the rest of the games and focus on far more enjoyable matters..."
 
Bonny tossed aside her controller in time with Steve’s, the win was incidental as he was already talking about boning up on his memories of corset ties. She nodded as the man with her told her that they should move on past the games they were playing, bringing her red nails up to the scarf around her neck she left it on his bed and stood.

She felt a little more powerful, even without her heels facing him, her breasts at eye level, spilling out as they always did when she wore a strapless dress. It was a matter of the zipper on the side of her dress, hooking it between her finger and thumb and pulling it down, taking the material that had slipped to her waist, and shimming it over the rounded, full curves of her backside.

She never missed a beat, stepping out of the ring of fabric and putting one foot on either side of one of his legs, sliding herself along his thigh with delicious friction against her white panties until one of her knees was nestled against the crotch of his jeans, and the other on the outside of his hip. Grinning Bonny reached up to clasp her hands over her corset covered breasts, sliding her own hands down her body, tugging on the connected garters that dangled uselessly and snapping them back into place once she let them go.

“I never thought a game of Mario Kart would get me wet.” She quipped, whispering the words like kisses against his lips as she tilted her head, brushing the end of his nose with hers on the way to leave a slow, lingering kiss. Shifting from her attention to his top lip and shifting to nibble at the bottom, her pink tongue lashing against the gentle bite mark she’d put there, the shelf of her tits, holding the milky flesh for his display.

“How do you like it?” Still her words were quiet, her hands starting to bunch up the fabric of his shirt against the back of her wrists as she started to push it upward. “Are you the lion or the lamb?”
 
Back
Top